User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 17 Aug 2004, 21:13   #1
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

Deathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura about
oops

just got a phone bill for £177

oops..

One load of gollums is enough for anyone.Ta
DM.
Deathjam|wee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 21:17   #2
Hells_Angel
Lost on Mars

Hells_Angel is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: oops

Who u been on the phone to then??
Hells_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 21:21   #3
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Comedy "Yo momma" option.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 21:22   #4
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

Deathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura about

girlfriend

i had 600 free minutes at the begining of the month, must have rung her more than i thought hmmmm

DM.
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 21:25   #5
Hells_Angel
Lost on Mars

Awww young love. but u sure u havent been ringing certain chat lines whilst in a drunken state?
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 21:27   #6
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

ME drunk never, anyway i barred my phone from ringing premieum numbers, so hmm yea

DM.
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 21:29   #7
Hells_Angel
Lost on Mars

uve been deprived man!!
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 21:39   #8
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

anyway luckly i got money yey

DM.
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 21:45   #9
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathjam|wee
anyway luckly i got money yey
What an awful comment to make on this forum full of poor students and tossers.
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 21:50   #10
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Do the free minutes only work for off-peak and you phoned during work hours? 600 minutes is a lot.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 21:57   #11
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

they where anytime any network but i not seen her in 2 weeks so hmm but shes back tomorrow yey

DM.
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 22:17   #12
Zword
more then you can ever be

Zword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these parts

ahh there goes your hard earned cash. My brother has got the same prob. At least I think he does. He spent 20 euro's in 4 days over the phone on his girl :s.
(20:55:52) (@w2k) if registrations are disabled how did spinner sign up :\
(20:56:29) (@w2k) spinner isnt cool anymore

(06:41:50) (Shai-gar) Add meaple to Your Ignore List
(06:42:00) (Ghosteh) why?
(06:42:24) (Shai-gar) i dislike the ****
(06:42:37) (Ghosteh) heh

/me likes meaple <3
Zword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 22:43   #13
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

she better be worth it (in an omg she does swallow kind of way)
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 22:46   #14
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

My bill will be about £54 but I was on holiday. £177 is ridiculous!

Stop the drugs.!
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 22:49   #15
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

My bill was £0.

Company phones rock.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 22:51   #16
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

Do you get sex chat free on company phones?
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 23:05   #17
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

I racked up 440 quid back when ISP's were not free and 56k modems were shit fast, damn you demon internet and starcraft.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 23:43   #18
JetLinus
Friendly geek of GD :-/

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of
Arrow Re: oops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
I racked up 440 quid back when ISP's were not free and 56k modems were shit fast, damn you demon internet and starcraft.
You're my hero.

My first game in battle.net was with a 14.4kbps modem \o/.

We used to have our own currency back than, called bnet-hours. You always had to chose "hmmm, do I buy this drink, worth of 30min battle.net?". If off-peak was only during night -- well, that didn't stop us from sleeping, ai?

(Well, actually, to make that logical correct: It DID stop us from sleeping ^^)
Unread 18 Aug 2004, 01:11   #19
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts

Ahh i remember when teddy bears were made of of real bears
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.
Superpig #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2004, 01:16   #20
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superpig #1
Ahh i remember when teddy bears were made of of real bears
I remember when Shit Posts got 300 replies saying "Get Off Meh Intarweb You Twunting Lamer"

Ahh , the days ...
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2004, 01:17   #21
Sunday8pm
Banned

Now they just get a senile cripple stranded in the sea doing exactly that.
Unread 18 Aug 2004, 02:18   #22
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My bro racked up £280 odd in a month on his mobile calling his gf WHO LIVED 2 MILES AWAY

[/pldhim]
Unread 18 Aug 2004, 02:45   #23
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts

Your brother is just lazy.....Email her
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.
Superpig #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2004, 12:03   #24
KraKto$is8
Lurker

KraKto$is8 is infamous around these parts

Your brother is just... gay.

Obviously.
Unread 18 Aug 2004, 12:08   #25
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

me and my gf have a jint hon bill around the 200 pound mark every month. We live with each other and mainly phone each other as well

Sad, but true
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2004, 12:14   #26
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I use the pre paid credit method. Always have, spend about €10 in like two weeks. Mostly sms'ing. Got me a gf last week. Now I've run through €15 in 5 days.

Its those damn women I tell you! They've all be hired by phone companies to get our money. They don't love us at all!
Unread 18 Aug 2004, 13:06   #27
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetLinus
You're my hero.

My first game in battle.net was with a 14.4kbps modem \o/.

We used to have our own currency back than, called bnet-hours. You always had to chose "hmmm, do I buy this drink, worth of 30min battle.net?". If off-peak was only during night -- well, that didn't stop us from sleeping, ai?

(Well, actually, to make that logical correct: It DID stop us from sleeping ^^)
My first game some german guy kindly schooled me then proceeded to teach me how to play via humans, I then proceeded to school him immediately as I instantly picked it up, it snowballed from there with me regularly picking on top american clans in a 2v2 partnership with some less than on the straight programmer from the domnican Republic.
Unread 18 Aug 2004, 14:15   #28
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

The first online game I ever played was Team Fortress Classic on a 56k, clearly the ping didn't matter that much back in the day.

Ahh the memories, snipers everywhere pissing everyone off. Spies were just the best fun.
Unread 18 Aug 2004, 17:08   #29
JetLinus
Friendly geek of GD :-/

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of
Arrow Re: oops

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
Ahh the memories, snipers everywhere pissing everyone off. Spies were just the best fun.
Unread 18 Aug 2004, 17:29   #30
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

im switching my contract to 3 when this one runs out £150 (12.50) a month for 500 free mins/month

i think that ****ing rocks. Im done with these excessively high 2g costs (i pay £29 a month for 300 free mins)

you gotta love the stages when they are trying to get new customers. I remember back in 1997 the deals being cheaper and better than they are today.
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2004, 17:49   #31
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

My phone bills (plural) total normally £220+ a month, have been known to go as high as £370 during a bad month. Expecting the bill from hell next month when my Amsterdam usage gos on :/
Rids is offline   Reply With Quote