User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 1 May 2003, 16:03   #1
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
This beer majiggy thing.

Awfull, just awfull.

Apparently I fell in sleep somewhere on a kitchen floor, vomitting, and then I had to walk in my shirt through the rain to my sisters place where I slept.

Thing is .... it's all a blur ... haven't been so drunk in like ages.
Unread 1 May 2003, 16:12   #2
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
your 15 right?
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2003, 16:38   #3
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Drinking is BAD.
REALLY BAD.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2003, 18:20   #4
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Drinking is ace

Hangovers and that horrible stage after "Drunkness" isn't
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2003, 19:59   #5
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
Its especially fun when you finish drinking at 1am and are still drunk at 3pm.
Unread 1 May 2003, 20:04   #6
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
oh
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2003, 20:10   #7
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
Re: This beer majiggy thing.

Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
Awfull, just awfull.

Apparently I fell in sleep somewhere on a kitchen floor, vomitting, and then I had to walk in my shirt through the rain to my sisters place where I slept.

Thing is .... it's all a blur ... haven't been so drunk in like ages.
...and then you came on an internet forum and told everyone about it.

YOU DE MAN
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2003, 22:43   #8
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
trust me, its all downhill from there :/
Unread 1 May 2003, 23:13   #9
Add

Add will become famous soon enoughAdd will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by poshphil
Its especially fun when you finish drinking at 1am and are still drunk at 3pm.
what kind of a lightweight finishes drinking at 1am?
Unread 2 May 2003, 00:14   #10
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
I started at 1400 and ended between 0200 and 0400, I have no clue when or if I slept or whatever. This was more a statement of total amazement that I could be so drunk, it is not to be 'cool' or anything (/nick TheamionDrunk is no in), it was just the sheer amazement.

I am also eating again.
Unread 2 May 2003, 01:32   #11
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Add
what kind of a lightweight finishes drinking at 1am?
the kind that started drinking at 7am the previous morning.