User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 14 Mar 2005, 12:47   #1
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
ITT I hate mondays

I obviously should have been smarter than to drink one bottle and half of bacardi yesterday. But it was a nice day, sun shining, 20š C at least.

It was also the first really good day to be outside again. Maybe thatīs why.

So this morning my cat woke me up. Needless to say I loved his presence very much. But you know how it goes, heīs hungry and wants to go outside, so you attend to his needs.

So I walk to the kitchen, open a tin of catmeat, get a whiff of the stuff and immediatly felt the vomit coming up. I did make it to the toilet.

When coming back in to the kitchen the cat gives me my first break of today. He ate most of the catfood that was on the floor (I dropped the can when running for the loo) . I give him the rest, and see the note my GF left me.

īGood morning dear, was unable to wake you, but had to go to work. I hope you will have woken up from the alarmclock! Have a nice day, Love, I.ī

From the edge of my brain comes the realization the cat woke me up this morning. I look at the clock. 10:45. To be on time for work would involve serious breaking of the space-time continuum.

I down four aspirins, take a quick shower, jump in my heap of steel and end up in the worst cue ever. They are mending the roads in Torremolinos. If you happen to need to be near there, donīt. Stay away.

45 Minutes late I swing Emma (my car) on to the car park. Itīs surprising I did not hit anyone because of the black spots moving continiously in my field of vision. Itīs now nearing eleven.

My boss is already going ballistic. Why I have not answered the phone seems to be the major issue. I look at the screen to see 12 missed calls. So much for silent mode. I apologise and he starts about responsibility.

Now Iīm behind my desk writing this and god, HOW I HATE MONDAYS.
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 12:51   #2
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: ITT I hate mondays

havent you got a new job yet babe?

m
xxx
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 13:01   #3
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

Well yes but it wonīt start untill april and I needthe money...
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 13:04   #4
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i hate mondays because I have to wake up early and i have an exam in 3 hours, yet im still posting here :/
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 13:12   #5
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

TELL ME WHY

I don't like mondays

TELL ME WHY

I don't like mondays

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 13:12   #6
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

I usually hate mondays but I've got an offday today woohoo. Woke up around 10:00, had a nice breakfast, had some mindless teenage style e-mail exchangements with my girlfriend, walked a bit through this rotten village and requested a new passport at the villagebuilding and right now I am going to play World of Warcraft for two hours before I go to the gym to train my already godlike body. When I return I will crawl back into the world of warcraft.
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 13:14   #7
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

I like Monday's because my boss takes Monday's off, and I'm next in-line, so i'm off too. \o/
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 13:17   #8
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My Monday's going quite well.
I've been to the gym, had lunch and am all ready for a good afternoon of work (my only lecture of the day has been cancelled).
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 13:20   #9
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

My Monday has so far consisted of:

07:00 wake up to revise for Psycho-social exam at
09:00 take exam which was pointlessly easy (body language and ego states)
10:00 sit browsing the intarweb until
15:00 start revising for biomechanics at
15:30 which is an exam that any retard with a calculator could pass (it's a negatively marked true/false exam fs)
16:30 proceed to revise for gross anatomy and physiology exams tomorrow which are rather taxing.

So yes, i too hate monday's

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 13:22   #10
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

already had lunch? bah - you haven't replied to my text tho

I got in for 10 for a project meeting, our second marker didn't turn up. Tried to do some testing... that didn't work. So i got bored and went onto the computers.
Lecture 3-5 this afternoon.

I'm hungry tho so need to go get some food soon.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 13:22   #11
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
TELL ME WHY

I don't like mondays

TELL ME WHY

I don't like mondays
i love that song

TELL ME WHY etc
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 13:26   #12
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste

You're starting to sound a bit stalkerish :\ Should GD fear for the safety of Stew??? :eek: :eek:

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 13:33   #13
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

It's the first day of my easter holiday (weekend didn't count...) and I'm supposed to be writing around 3k words of project report each day this week. I've got a bit of a head start due to my progress report essentially being the Design section of this report, but so far today I've written about 50 words.
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 13:35   #14
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

I feel for you... I also hate mondays.
In particular when they involve a load of crap you get slinged towards your head.
It started off with an e-mail from my boss (god knows why he sends e-mails when he's sitting at the desk infront of me), written all in caps, that I forgot to update my "planning" asking me "HOW OFTEN HE HAD TO REPEAT THAT". I'd care if the planning actually had any value, but it involves no more than a TODO list for this week. But it's not I forget it on purpose or anything.
Now, that's all fine, but then, a customer called, telling me that the software is a load of bollox and that he had to spend a lot of time trying to fix things. I apologised, told him that this was because of a new feature I made that broke more than it fixed (I can admit a mistake when I make one). I could have gone all the way and defend myself, telling him that whatever change they want in the software involves me changing things in a dozen places with the risk of me breaking things because there is NO documentation whatsoever and the whole shit is a big collection of spaghetti. But I didn't because I'm too nice and can take a lot of crap spouted at me (just don't get near me when I explode).
Then he called me again, telling me he didn't want any software updates from me anymore (I can't blame him, I wouldn't want this software either) and wanted to receive the software through a channel that fully tested it before he got it. Now we happen to have this crazy guy who works 20 hours per day who actually does that stuff, so that's cool with me.
He added that he thought that he had seen little progress since November last year. I should have dared him to revert back to the software of November last year. I just worked here then, but I've done magic when it comes to stability (that wasn't that difficult really, knowing that every click could crash the app). But again, I didn't tell him that and just went "uh huh".
And, this morning my boss tossed a new fileformat on my desk (we already have about 20, that all do about the same) that should be "built in" in an afternoon in somesort of difficult algorithm that goes beyond me and I went "uh huh" again.

Now, don't get me wrong. I love making software... but it's just that I love making good software that actually help people. I remember getting this warm fuzzy feeling inside when people complimented me with my Pong3D or my DETO PA. But it's just that I've been devoid of such compliments recently and it's nagging at me a tad because I put in so much effort (IMO).

But I'll shut up now as this thread was about shit mondays and not about shit jobs. Perhaps I should unlearn to complain of this job all the time.
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 13:39   #15
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Shit sorry, my phone was inmy trouser pocket. Unfortunately my trousers were in my gym bag (I;m wearing different ones now!) so did nto see it (it was on silent). 7 missed calls and 2 texts .
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 13:41   #16
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
7 missed calls and 2 texts .
Before anyone says anything - THAT WAS NOT ME.
I just sent 1 text. and i didn't ring.

Stalker hehe
Anyway - Extra lunch Stew?

Unread 14 Mar 2005, 13:44   #17
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Before anyone says anything - THAT WAS NOT ME.
I just sent 1 text. and i didn't ring.

Stalker hehe
Anyway - Extra lunch Stew?
To be fair, 6 of the missed calls were voicemail
Don't really fancy extra lunch to be honest, am just finishing a smoothie.
May be able to do afternoon tea though, depending on how my work is going and where I am.
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 13:47   #18
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
To be fair, 6 of the missed calls were voicemail
Don't really fancy extra lunch to be honest, am just finishing a smoothie.
May be able to do afternoon tea though, depending on how my work is going and where I am.
you two sound so gay*

*im assuming youre not
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 13:47   #19
Ste
Bored

well, i got lectures til 5 and at 8 theres apparently a load of bands playing in the Forum for charity.
I'm probably going down... Fancy it?

EDIT - Stew's the one having a smoothie hehe. And i swear on friday night he was wearing mascara...

Unread 14 Mar 2005, 13:49   #20
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
you two sound so gay*

*im assuming youre not
Because I'm drinking a smoothie?
It's 'cos I don't really do fruit but could do with the healthiness of it.
Or because I was replying to his request to see me in a negative manner?
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 13:53   #21
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Possibly because you suggested 'afternoon tea' :p

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 13:56   #22
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
Possibly because you suggested 'afternoon tea'
might of been it
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 13:56   #23
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
I'm probably going down on you... Fancy it?

In 2002 I saw two guys kissing in the park and I thought that was the gayest thing I had ever seen. Until this.
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 13:58   #24
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
Possibly because you suggested 'afternoon tea'
Oh yeah forgot about that
Well 'afternoon coffee' does not sound right.

(Also, thanks for your concern, if I don't appear reguarly every 48hours, fear for my safety. Thanks. No, really.)
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 13:58   #25
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtrasyn
In 2002 I kissed two guys in the park and I thought that was the gayest thing I had ever seen.

Unread 14 Mar 2005, 14:04   #26
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Still less gay, ste.
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 14:08   #27
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

I've only been to a handful of the couple of hundred compulsary lectures this term so I thought I'd make an effort today. Woke up nice and early, decent breakfast, shower, shave, cut off half my face. Oh, woops. It was still bleeding half an hour later, and I'd missed the first lecture by then, so I used the old tissue paper blot trick.

For some reason I decided today was a good day to get a provisional driver's licence. I had some photos of me looking cute but was told they weren't good enough (my giant head didn't fit in the borders) so I used the Post Office's handy photo booth. So due to my earlier accident my driver's licence is going to have a picture of me looking like I'm dying of facial cancer.

I can laugh that kind of thing off . What I find hard to laugh off is the feeling that I'm being punished. I went to two lectures, you see, and next to me for these two hours was a rather typical student, as far as my lectures go. No distinguishing features, average height, asian, with a cold. Oddly though, he brought a gust of cold air with him, and he smelt of toothpaste and shit. Ok, I can deal with maths students, I've sat through worse. I notice it's not toothpaste, it's gum - probably some of that minty cool gum I see advertised on TV. Perhaps that's why it felt cold, too. So he's chewing loudly, which is quite annoying, but I'm told it's common in some places in China or wherever to chew or spit in an annoying fashion, so I put it down to cultural differences.

After a couple of minutes he started sniffing and doing some bizarrely deep cough like a 40-year-old and I just snapped and couldn't concentrate, I went into this cycle of angry thoughts I have where I dream about ripping out hair, mine or his, it's not important, I dream about punching someone's face in, going round cutting up everyone who's ever pissed me off, etc. I started babbling random threats under my breath. I don't think anyone noticed so it's ok. The lectures were shockingly poor so perhaps my experience was better than being bored.

When I got back to my room I tried taking the blot clot off and it started bleeding again, so I'm covered in blood and quite angry at the world but no-one can see so it's all happy and good and fine .
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 14:28   #28
JetLinus
Friendly geek of GD :-/

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of
Arrow Re: ITT I hate mondays

Wanted to attend a lecture of "Introduction to theoretical physics" or something at 10:30, but couldn't be bothered to get ouf of bed.
Stayed in bed till 13:00, had lunch, now I'm gonna do some cleaning up and some maths.
Tonight I've got some cello quartet rehearsal, need to practise for that.

@S/I: What does that big piece of software actually do? But if it really crashed every click last november, and now it doesn't, you've done a good job, no?
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 14:46   #29
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

I had a lecture on Proto-Latin at 9.00 whilst still drunk from last night, which was fun. Not feeling so great now, though.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 14:59   #30
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by queball
he smelt of toothpaste and shit
please clarify if the "and shit" was a colloquial etcetera or actual faeces

on topic : I've got some work, was set last December, deadline tomorrow, going to have a look at it soon
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 15:08   #31
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
please clarify if the "and shit" was a colloquial etcetera or actual faeces

on topic : I've got some work, was set last December, deadline tomorrow, going to have a look at it soon
Sorry. I meant a faint smell of faeces. With the cold air and the minty smell of toothpaste it had that lovely early morning bathroom feel.

(edited to remove cliché)

Last edited by queball; 14 Mar 2005 at 15:30.
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 15:28   #32
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Some grotty little math student with bad breath and what appeared to be facial leprosy sat next to me in my Algebra lecture this morning, and started quietly chanting mantras like some kind of schizophrenic Buddhist. I was briefly concerned that he was going to become aggressive since I was feeling sick from flu and wouldnt have been able to put up much of a fight, but he seemed content to just sit there rocking backwards and fowards while babbling to himself incoherently.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 15:33   #33
queball
Ball

Complex Methods and Special Relativity, nod.
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 15:38   #34
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

do you speak spanish? are you psnaish
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 15:38   #35
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
Some grotty little math student with bad breath and what appeared to be facial leprosy sat next to me in my Algebra lecture this morning, and started quietly chanting mantras like some kind of schizophrenic Buddhist. I was briefly concerned that he was going to become aggressive since I was feeling sick from flu and wouldnt have been able to put up much of a fight, but he seemed content to just sit there rocking backwards and fowards while babbling to himself incoherently.
I didn't know <insert GD personality here> was on your course...

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 15:40   #36
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
KanED in

"Wtf am I talking about, this English malarkey is a bit tricky, oh yes it is indeed"

total non-shocker.

Unread 14 Mar 2005, 15:51   #37
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
Yes, NO.
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 15:55   #38
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtrasyn
Yes, NO.
vale
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 15:55   #39
KaneED
Motherfracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
KanED in

"Wtf am I talking about, this English malarkey is a bit tricky, oh yes it is indeed"

total non-shocker.
DM in needing to catch up with the times.

total non-shocker.
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 15:56   #40
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Aqua park pfffffff (But nice that you know something near me lol)

No itīs not open yet as it is still kinda cold for the area. They are supposed to open in May I think.

(I can understand the confusion as I always lived in Holland, have a Dutch passport and speak fluent dutch. I simply moved country 2 years ago)
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 15:59   #41
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
vale
ŋEntonces?
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 15:59   #42
KaneED
Motherfracker

hola, si fueras rico, que haria?

( i cba with the accents and the other question mark )
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 16:01   #43
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Ai cabron, follar todo que se mueve, mas claro que agua!
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 16:32   #44
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My Monday was ok.

I helped out in a class of year 9s with another student teacher (ho ho, I'm so much better than him - they all asked me how to do things because he didn't teach them properly).

I had lunch.

I taught some year 8s about EPoS (thrilling stuff...).

I came home.

Tonight I'm going to the cinema with Kate.
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 17:02   #45
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Mine has been standard. Went to my lecture, doodled, left, walked to library. Hungry, so walked past the library. Got back to flat; went on computer, indulged in general chitter-chatter, just about to leave for food.
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 17:07   #46
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I woke up, got some food, came home and I've been sitting here posting on the internet and playing rome:total war since about half twelve.

It's a good life
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 17:08   #47
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
d playing rome:total war
It's a good life
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 17:34   #48
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Quote:
DM in needing to catch up with the times.

total non-shocker.
If you live there, why can't you spell Spanish right? It's not like it's that hard or anything...

Unread 14 Mar 2005, 17:38   #49
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
If you live there, why can't you spell Spanish right? It's not like it's that hard or anything...
Get the **** out of here! KaneED Lives here as well?
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 17:38   #50
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

no, he doesnt.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia