User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 26 Apr 2004, 22:43   #51
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: The best Alliance(s) this round

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic_Sid
I have to say, I'm only just realising HOW much of a twat you are. The members of your alliance have my condolences.
Said much more sweetly than I could ever have hoped.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 22:46   #52
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

fanmail !!!

If I was a fury lover, I'd be crying on my bed now ...

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 22:49   #53
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
fanmail !!!

wow - since you put it like that I can see you're right:

FAnG are fantastic

You're a great guy

This round has been a total success for everyone involved

It's definately anyone who isn't MPF's fault because they didn't build a block big enough to give you a fight.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 22:56   #54
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

You shouldnt post such things about kjeldoran. Couse then he just pms you on irc and starts to bitch&whine
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 22:58   #55
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

TehVader is an unknown quantity at this point

Mazzelaar, I love you...

And he's also totally right.
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 23:00   #56
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

heh, it still amazes me how bad KJ looks coming out of "discussions" with others (especially Fury-ites...), yet he keeps coming back for more....almost makes me feel sorry :|
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 23:01   #57
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
You shouldnt post such things about kjeldoran. Couse then he just pms you on irc and starts to bitch&whine
You got that too?

<Kjeldoran> mmm
<Kjeldoran> seems your cool alliance didn't gain much roids lately did they
<Kjeldoran> infact, do I see a loss of roids and score?

Seems he wants to brag that three alliances that add up to 3 * Wolfpacks score can actually make WP lose roids/score.

Pld them

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 23:04   #58
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
If you were a Fury lover, I think I'd be crying more than you.
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 23:48   #59
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

Quote:
If you were a Fury lover, I think I'd be crying more than you.
Class reply.

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 23:55   #60
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

-- let us keep in mind the round is not over yet and everything I state here now is for what I see it to be like at the very moment --

My vote for best alliances go to Vision.
They were - as already stated - the most underestimated alliance at the beginning. Too bad Vsn's Block didn't come up with a good fight, and even worse that Wolfpack decided to side with FPM instead of trying to level the playing field.

Next vote would clearly be Mistu.
For a first round they are playing it very good, they struggled a bit more than Phraktos or FAnG in the beginning but that is due to the nature of the galaxy set ups and the given member size. All in all they are a pleasure to work with and are doing things nicely.

For the worst alliances ...
Elysium - seriously, you guys didn't even put up a fight when you got our coords list around tick 70.
Wolfpack - for prostituting themselves to FPM.
Phraktos - for trying to backstab your block.
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 00:03   #61
Heartless

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
I have to say, I'm only just realising HOW much of a twat you are. The members of your alliance have my condolences.
At the end of the day KJ is a fluffly little kitten

Apart from it he isn't in any planetarion-related command position anyways.
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 00:11   #62
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
You got that too?
Pah, I thought I was speshul and he only pm'd me
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 06:39   #63
waffle
Eclipse 4 Life

waffle is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogs
Who do you think are the best/most respected/worst/least respected alliances this round.

I think Phraktos are the best alliance this round, because they are new this round, they had lost a few HC's but managed to carry on, and infact become alot more organised/better/stronger than before, and is still getting even better due to the new HC take over and BC/DC structure.
And this coming form a Phraktos BC Commander? Wow, you have no right to say such a thing. BTW, yur still n00b.
<cheerios> just a heads up if you're drunk or summit
<[DC]waffle> fkin n00b
waffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 06:49   #64
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredOfThis
everyone is going to vote for their alliance so uve just made a poll to see which alliance has the most members :/
Sid is vision \o/
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 07:38   #65
StDomingo

StDomingo is an unknown quantity at this point

Respect to Valhalla who went to war with our gal right after protection ended. Together with two other alliances btw.

WE ARE AT WAR AGAINST THE xx:xx GALAXY, FEEL FREE TO ATTACK AT PLANET : 3,4,7 AND 9...FIRST.

tHE DUCH BRIGADE AND SWARM ALLIANCES ARE ATTACKING THEM TO.... IF THIS CONTINUES, WE WILL CRUSH THEIR GALAXY....

WHEN VALHALLA ARE AT WAR, I WILL USE LARGE LETTERS. SO IF YOU SEE ME USING LARGE LETTERS, GO TO VALHALLA FORUM TO GET INFO....

It was a short war, but lots of fun. Just the way the game was played in the old days
StDomingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 12:19   #66
DeadMan
Slave of Catwoman

DeadMan is an unknown quantity at this point

I would give alot of credit to ND. They aren't fully dead yet
Good job.
DeadMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 13:12   #67
LB|away

LB|away is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
not really

I use the example of Eclipse mainly due to having had experience of it. In round 10 Eclipse came under massive amounts of fire from FAnG etc and managed to beat them to the finish line. It is this sort of situation I am talking about. Although Eclipse finished among the top alliances of Round 10 then showed spirit when under heavy fire throughout the round and in no way were in the position FAnG currently find themselves in.

I also point you towards FLVT to a lesser extent in round 6 although thier respite mainly came from the breakup of FoS/XETA.

euh??
wasnt it the otherway around?
wasnt it EET that was the big block
taking on FAnG with massive amounts of fleet and different tactics everyday??

FAnG fought their arse of to defend against this massive block and they succeeded in a great part. until the unfortunate end.
LB|away is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 13:21   #68
LB|away

And about the best and worst alliance

I dunno... tend to agree with heartless

Vision is playing a great round.
And mistu has a bunch of great ppl
who did an excellent job in keeping the alliance running in hard times

About the worst alliance I got notthing to say.
Dont wanna lower myself to ad standards to flame other alliance for the stupid mistakes they made or how bad they are
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 13:36   #69
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by LB|away
euh??
wasnt it the otherway around?
wasnt it EET that was the big block
taking on FAnG with massive amounts of fleet and different tactics everyday??

FAnG fought their arse of to defend against this massive block and they succeeded in a great part. until the unfortunate end.
you see - your denial of everything is so ingrained it's frightening

at no point did I say you were the bigger block, I said you were at the top (ie #1 alliance) and you were causing eclipse all kinds of trouble until eclipse got themselves together.

the situation I was mainly referring to was that Eclipse was under very heavy fire to start with and turned it round through ameasure of skill, dedication, tactis and sodding hard work

I'd try, just for a while, not see see every post mentioning the word FAnG as a flame. I think if you'd bothered to read it properly then you would have seen the subtle compliment on the start fang made to round 10.

Quote:
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 13:58   #70
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
Elysium - seriously, you guys didn't even put up a fight when you got our coords list around tick 70.
I gave them way later out, tick 150 orso, when u already had like 17 out of the top20 gals. So come on how could they even had a fair fight
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
General1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 13:59   #71
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

This is all highly subjective anyway.

FAnG have consistently defended and attacked for roids.

Soe make the emphasis we haven't really been under pressure because we lead from the start but likewise we have continued to ensure our continued position in the universe.

Yep becuase we were part of the block we have shared our success, but that should be in no way take away from the achievements of the members and the command team who have led them into that position.

Who is the best will always be subjective, I like Vision though so if we were excluding own alliances I would also vote for Vision.

If it was who is the best alliance this round my vote included my own alliance I would vote FAnG because despite everyone willing them to go back down the roads of previous rounds and loosing with the finishing goal in sight they continue towards there objective,
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 14:00   #72
LB|away

Quote:
you see - your denial of everything is so ingrained it's frightening

at no point did I say you were the bigger block, I said you were at the top (ie #1 alliance) and you were causing eclipse all kinds of trouble until eclipse got themselves together.

the situation I was mainly referring to was that Eclipse was under very heavy fire to start with and turned it round through ameasure of skill, dedication, tactis and sodding hard work

I'd try, just for a while, not see see every post mentioning the word FAnG as a flame. I think if you'd bothered to read it properly then you would have seen the subtle compliment on the start fang made to round 10.

LOL

To be honest I got more to do, then reading every post on all threads which contain "FAnG".
Its like the last 45 threads are about FAnG, I know you all lub us.. but you wont get more attention from us when your the one that mentions us the most on AD.

About eclipse last round, the EET block started it. We tried, we succeeded for a very long time.
But it was quite clear we couldnt keep it up anymore. So you won.

But this doesnt point out that FAnG is in anyway a bad alliance, like some people said in this thread.
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 14:16   #73
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
LOL
But this doesnt point out that FAnG is in anyway a bad alliance, like some people said in this thread.
I didn't say anything of the sort.

Quote:
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 14:27   #74
LB|away

Quote:
I didn't say anything of the sort.
I know you didnt
you aint a friend of fang for notthing
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 14:29   #75
Little Timmy
Winker

Little Timmy will become famous soon enoughLittle Timmy will become famous soon enough

Best Vision it amazes me how they can continually pull ships out of their arses t osend defence and to attack

worst : got to be WP im affraid..if your not one of their top players it seems they dont care about you............judging by the incomings that get through on the WP member in my gal

Yeah so what Im an Original Pr0nstar

some of us have serious jobs
Little Timmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 14:36   #76
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
I know you didnt
you aint a friend of fang for notthing
I always thought it was my sparkling personality :/

Quote:
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 14:38   #77
LB|away

Quote:
I always thought it was my sparkling personality :/

Right

thats why ppl dont ask for your opinion...
you and thinking = bad mmmmkay
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 15:47   #78
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

A couple of people said Vision played their socks off this round. Without meaning to put the alliance down (they're still a good alliance), I think the main reason for this was that our coordinated attacks concentrated on Ely/LCH, and not Vision. So Vision didn't get as many large incomings as the other two. While the others were being knocked down, Vision was allowed (mostly... of course we still hit the Visions in shared gals with Ely/LCH) to grow.

This is a bit of a silly thread. It's hard to decide who is the best alliance, because there are blocks. In a free-for-all, it would be easier to identify the best alliances (I'd think).
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 15:54   #79
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
This is a bit of a silly thread. It's hard to decide who is the best alliance, because there are blocks. In a free-for-all, it would be easier to identify the best alliances (I'd think).
Leave it alone - it's infinitely more interesting than the game is at the moment.

Quote:
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 16:45   #80
Little Timmy
Winker

Little Timmy will become famous soon enoughLittle Timmy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
A couple of people said Vision played their socks off this round. Without meaning to put the alliance down (they're still a good alliance), I think the main reason for this was that our coordinated attacks concentrated on Ely/LCH, and not Vision. So Vision didn't get as many large incomings as the other two. While the others were being knocked down, Vision was allowed (mostly... of course we still hit the Visions in shared gals with Ely/LCH) to grow.

(I'd think).

I think the vision members in my galaxy would completely disagree with you on that point no Ely/LCH in our gal.

Yeah so what Im an Original Pr0nstar

some of us have serious jobs
Little Timmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 18:06   #81
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Timmy
I think the vision members in my galaxy would completely disagree with you on that point no Ely/LCH in our gal.
They'd disagree with me that we concentrated our attacks on Ely/LCH?
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 19:13   #82
Helix

Helix will become famous soon enoughHelix will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Timmy
Best Vision it amazes me how they can continually pull ships out of their arses t osend defence and to attack

worst : got to be WP im affraid..if your not one of their top players it seems they dont care about you............judging by the incomings that get through on the WP member in my gal
You simply need to realize how the defence works in WP. We defend a number of our smaller members very well, we infact defend upon the basis of which members are most active and contribute the most to the alliance. If you dont help out the alliance the alliance doesn't help you.

As to WP and their situation with FMP, yes we did have an agreement with them dont deny it. Did WP like that agreement...most of the members thought it was shit. There was a large amount of complaining and people asking when we were gonna attack FAnG etc... HC made some bad decisions yes, but there was a method to their madness. They hoped to be able to break apart FPM in such a way that it would actually be an even fight. At the time when the agreement was made it was fairly obvious that if WP did not do anything that FPM would have come after us in full force 3 weeks ago. Yes WP HC were unable to break apart the FPM block, and in the end Phraktos and Mistu decided that they would play second fiddle to FAnG.

Also Kj, the bragging about WP losing roids lately...that in a big part could be due to the fact that in the past week WP has had their share of shipjumpers....not without a certain amount of bribing from FPM. I know phraktos "stole" a top 30 member from us by bribing him with a DC/BC position. Therefore, FPM has yet to be as successful as you guys think. Yes you have gotten some roids, that is inevitable when we have more fleets incoming than we have fleets total.

In conclusion, WP members have nothing to do with the political decisions made by the HC. Our members are very good, at least the ones that haven't left over to FPM. As Synthetic_Sid has pointed out, let our members prove their mettle in this war by seeing how long we can last.
Helix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 19:51   #83
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
They'd disagree with me that we concentrated our attacks on Ely/LCH?
i think you got what he meant

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 20:27   #84
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legator
i think you got what he meant
If I got what he meant, I wouldn't have asked.

Did he mean "We didn't have Ely/LCH in some gals, and they were hit"? In which case that's just unlucky - like I said, we concentrated on Ely/LCH, but of course others were hit inadvertently.

Or did he mean "We got hit when we were in Ely/LCH gals"? Well of course, we wanted to reduce the chance of in-gal defence, and so hit all members, unless they were friendly.

My point was that we avoidid Vision mostly - which is probably the main reason for their looking like they've coped well compared to the other two alliances.
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 21:39   #85
Helix

Tomkat, then how come in my gal the Vision planets often times got 6 waves where as some of the ely didn't get any?
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 21:52   #86
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

Quote:
What is less clear to me is what Phraktos are up to. I can (just about) understand why FAngers will sacrifice fun/challenge/respect for #1 alliance ranking. But to do it for #2 ranking?
what about r5. wasnt fury in the same position as phraktos is?

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 22:03   #87
Heartless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupin
what about r5. wasnt fury in the same position as phraktos is?
It was r5.
And it was Fury.

It was a different round and the godly alliance, don't dare being a blasphemer there.

(but in the end I agree, hehe)

And to Helix:
WP did a nice job in helping us to manifestate our block. There were some issues which every block has during a round, but in the long term it was really amusing to see you guys playing along as a tool.
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 01:45   #88
Helix

Heartless, those in WP all had their opinions, personally I thought that FPM would never break up because they were all nice and safe in their block, if FPM broke and it was a 2v2 war, many of your members risked actually having an attack get through, and I knew that neither Phraktos nor Mistu was willing to do that.

However, FAnG played along as well, of the 3 in FPM, fang was the only one which actually did not hit WP...were you guys afraid of something?

Nothing really matters now, FPM played well and they deserve the spot at the top. WP will inevitably fall as the rest of EVL had. So, until next round...
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 04:40   #89
Legator
Pr0nstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helix
Heartless, those in WP all had their opinions, personally I thought that FPM would never break up because they were all nice and safe in their block, if FPM broke and it was a 2v2 war, many of your members risked actually having an attack get through, and I knew that neither Phraktos nor Mistu was willing to do that.

However, FAnG played along as well, of the 3 in FPM, fang was the only one which actually did not hit WP...were you guys afraid of something?

Nothing really matters now, FPM played well and they deserve the spot at the top. WP will inevitably fall as the rest of EVL had. So, until next round...
i hope they hit wp very hard - if an alliance deserve it than surely wp

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 07:31   #90
Guran
Puppet Master

Guran will become famous soon enoughGuran will become famous soon enough

Yeah we suck. But seriously with 20-30% less members than FAnG alone, we didn't stand a chance against you and your minions when FPM(W) seemed to focus their firepower on Elysium very early. In beginning we had as many top 100 planets as FAnG, more than phraktos and the rest, but slowly we lost one after another cause of incomings so big we couldn't handle them any longer. It's also quite clear that EVL didn't work as well together as FPM, so you had the numbers and you had things better organized. In the end, FAnG deserves their victory. Looking at alliance-scores, FAnG is best. I don't necessarily like how you did it and I despise your stagnation politics after 2 weeks when EVL was already beaten. The politics driven by FPM(W) this round kills the game.

Quote:
With 30 members less I doubt you would have been so arrogant.
Guran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 09:18   #91
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
If I got what he meant, I wouldn't have asked.

Did he mean "We didn't have Ely/LCH in some gals, and they were hit"? In which case that's just unlucky - like I said, we concentrated on Ely/LCH, but of course others were hit inadvertently.

Or did he mean "We got hit when we were in Ely/LCH gals"? Well of course, we wanted to reduce the chance of in-gal defence, and so hit all members, unless they were friendly.

My point was that we avoidid Vision mostly - which is probably the main reason for their looking like they've coped well compared to the other two alliances.

LOL your so full of yourself its getting funny.

It took you soo long to take a few of our gals down and in the end needed WP to wave us so many times tiil you thought it was save to send a few waves yourself.

And then when you finally got some waves to land.......you stand and look while we twat your great PFM(W)'s #1 tournitwat.
Man you make me laugh.
#multihunters
----------------------------
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history

Last edited by Ace; 28 Apr 2004 at 09:37.
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 11:04   #92
Heartless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guran
Yeah we suck. But seriously with 20-30% less members than FAnG alone, we didn't stand a chance against you and your minions when FPM(W) seemed to focus their firepower on Elysium very early. In beginning we had as many top 100 planets as FAnG, more than phraktos and the rest, but slowly we lost one after another cause of incomings so big we couldn't handle them any longer. It's also quite clear that EVL didn't work as well together as FPM, so you had the numbers and you had things better organized. In the end, FAnG deserves their victory. Looking at alliance-scores, FAnG is best. I don't necessarily like how you did it and I despise your stagnation politics after 2 weeks when EVL was already beaten. The politics driven by FPM(W) this round kills the game.

With 30 members less I doubt you would have been so arrogant.
It's not our mistake you cannot compete to our numbers. In fact we have recruited a lot, yes I admit that, but we might have just accepted the risk to harbour a spy or another. I mean, in the end we risked something at the beginning with the amount of people we recruited. You cannot say you didn't have that ability.
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 12:48   #93
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
LOL your so full of yourself its getting funny.

It took you soo long to take a few of our gals down and in the end needed WP to wave us so many times tiil you thought it was save to send a few waves yourself.

And then when you finally got some waves to land.......you stand and look while we twat your great PFM(W)'s #1 tournitwat.
Man you make me laugh.
erm, first tick you owned us, agreed. 2nd tick we owned the attackers. I was a defender then myself and the attackers did lose a ****ing great deal.

Nway, yes you probably hurted his planet alot (killing 40k of his FI's) nonetheless, he' still on top.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 28 Apr 2004, 13:03   #94
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
erm, first tick you owned us, agreed. 2nd tick we owned the attackers. I was a defender then myself and the attackers did lose a ****ing great deal.

Nway, yes you probably hurted his planet alot (killing 40k of his FI's) nonetheless, he' still on top.

rgds Kj

KJ the fleetcatch was all we where after.
The second tick you won....yup I saw a BR from someone.
We all know it was all about the fleetcatch and not the ticks after that.
#multihunters
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 13:18   #95
Guran
Puppet Master

Guran will become famous soon enoughGuran will become famous soon enough

I don't even bother to comment on this.

Quote:
It's not our mistake you cannot compete to our numbers. In fact we have recruited a lot, yes I admit that, but we might have just accepted the risk to harbour a spy or another. I mean, in the end we risked something at the beginning with the amount of people we recruited. You cannot say you didn't have that ability.
Guran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 14:29   #96
LB|away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guran
I don't even bother to comment on this.
then dont
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 14:42   #97
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

Quote:
then dont
He didnīt.

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 14:43   #98
LB|away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desse
He didnīt.
he did comment by replying
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 14:58   #99
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
KJ the fleetcatch was all we where after.
The second tick you won....yup I saw a BR from someone.
We all know it was all about the fleetcatch and not the ticks after that.
in that case you won that battle

FA Gaming community

Unread 28 Apr 2004, 15:44   #100
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
in that case you won that battle
kj in allowing the otehr side some success shocker!!!

om when's the world gonna end? :-(
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote