User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 30 Jun 2014, 16:11   #10
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of
Re: R57 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Didnt FAnG end ABOVE xVx, with 6 planets in the top10?
How can you claim that everyone else was shit, when xVx were far worse?
Its the same shit this round, allies dont want to be hit as a result of getting to #1, so they rather settle for ending top5!
The previous statement stands.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpie
Not my fault that you were too shit to take down ult 4 vs 1 and needed to aggrivate a neutral alliance into joining ult's side, while somehow thinking that hitting them would make them join your quest...
You forced a neutral alliance into kingmaking ult instead of giving them a go with overwhelming numbers on your side, gg! Might not be signs of shit in your book, but it is in mine. And for the record, i never claimed xVx to be a contender that round, despite the bigger than usual memberbase we had. We were a mess and had no interest in being lured into a fight with ult so you could back out and let xVx and Ult stall eachother till xVx broke. Some rounds alliances look for fights to fight, other rounds they shy them. We had 40 new members, 20 of wich were new to PA, and not close to the level Ult were on. Simple as. In hindsight, early napping the universe and joining blocks right, left and centre would have helped the tag rank, but we never liked napping and blocking.

The metaplays are often more interesting than winning allyrank, but i don't expect you to understand that as it would seem to be a bit far fetched for you.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

Last edited by DrunkenViking; 30 Jun 2014 at 16:31.
DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote