User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 25 Jun 2015, 07:49   #101
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: The PA award ceremony. The real one.

P3ng/BowS/Rogues all have said they arnt looking to fill tag im pretty sure off.
If tag limits was 80-100 im sure BowS would actively be recruiting more members to keep up with thd top3

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2015, 07:58   #102
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

bows can't barely even keep up with the bottom 3
Unread 25 Jun 2015, 08:11   #103
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough

wp butcher. Rogues has been constantly adding players throughout the round. Probably a sign of an alliance "not wanting a full tag".

You simply cant create an alliance in the current limits to try to win, take on the best and survive, without taking away from another one of the main protenders - meaning that although the player base may shift from one ally to the next as people search for pastures new, we end up in a merry-go-round of boring nonchalant political repetitiveness.

The tag limits should definitely be reduced, as an experiment if nothing else, and anyone that isn't willing to try it is being detrimental to the game
Krypton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2015, 08:30   #104
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krypton View Post
wp butcher. Rogues has been constantly adding players throughout the round. Probably a sign of an alliance "not wanting a full tag".

You simply cant create an alliance in the current limits to try to win, take on the best and survive, without taking away from another one of the main protenders - meaning that although the player base may shift from one ally to the next as people search for pastures new, we end up in a merry-go-round of boring nonchalant political repetitiveness.

The tag limits should definitely be reduced, as an experiment if nothing else, and anyone that isn't willing to try it is being detrimental to the game
So you claim Rogues couldnt fill tag?
We have turned down and kicked people, im sure its the same for Rogues. We aint aiming to fill the tag with people who aint sending fleets.

Most allies build up during several rounds before winning, some of them actualy never do.
Its a game, and it was never easy, and it will never be easy.

Unread 25 Jun 2015, 09:14   #105
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Most rounds are won by either a new alliance, or one that's already won at least once before. Full list of exceptions since r14:

- Vengeance r22
- Newdawn r24
- VisioN r36 (maybe?)
- Sexy Pirates r49 (arguably not)
- Spore r56
- p3nguins r58
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 25 Jun 2015 at 11:24. Reason: Fixed.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2015, 10:29   #106
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
Most rounds are won by either a new alliance, or one that's already won at least once before. Full list of exceptions since r14:

- Vengeance r22
- Newdawn r24
- xVx r26
- VisioN r36 (maybe?)
- Spore r56
- p3nguins r58
STOOMTHEREVIVAL (Asc) won r26!
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2015, 11:22   #107
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Oh. Yeah, beta history page is wrong for that round. One less exception then.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 25 Jun 2015, 11:45   #108
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post

- Vengeance r22
- Newdawn r24
- VisioN r36 (maybe?)
- Spore r56
- p3nguins r58
Arguably even Vengeance shouldn't be seen as an exception, considering the fact they recruited 2 bg's who both had experienced wins prior to that round.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2015, 14:38   #109
Mzyxptlk
mz.

If the only 'new alliances' we accepted were those with more than half all-new players, then the only rounds that would qualify are r1 and maybe r2. That's not a very useful criterium.
Unread 27 Jun 2015, 20:50   #110
Recluse

Recluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
I thought the def planets in ultores was annoying enough allready
You want more of them?
So now its annoying when you get pwned by decent planets who dont strive for #1? Please don't tell me every Bows planet is actively attempting to be #1 rank in the alliance, I can only take so much lulz at one time.

Saver of Sad

Supreme Commander of The Spider Colony
Recluse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2015, 22:22   #111
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recluse View Post
So now its annoying when you get pwned by decent planets who dont strive for #1? Please don't tell me every Bows planet is actively attempting to be #1 rank in the alliance, I can only take so much lulz at one time.
Well i would be the exception to that then, and GenChaos, carjay, alphan and many others if that was the whole point. Ultores is by far the best allie due to teamplay amobg other things.
Do we want to encouarge more "support" planets intag? No.

Unread 27 Jun 2015, 23:58   #112
Recluse

Recluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to all

Quote:
Well i would be the exception to that then, and GenChaos, carjay, alphan and many others if that was the whole point. Ultores is by far the best allie due to teamplay amobg other things.
Do we want to encouarge more "support" planets intag? No.
So you are saying either I should change my gameplay or I should go back to being a 1 man tag? Maybe you'd like that for all of us def planets, just to bugger off and become our own solo tags to suit yours and bf's desires? Last I checked, I was ranked 28th in tag. Hardly what I would consider a "support" planet. Or are you perhaps just pissy that planets like me can throw up some crazy big def fleets without ever attacking? I guess you'd prefer I stop initing roids and building refs, too? Just build half attack ships, half def ships and send 1 of each every night so it would be easier on you? Should I just give you my login details so you can run my planet the way you prefer, cut out the middle man?

Basically this round comes down to 1 block ganking ult, and when that doesn't work as well as they want, you start whining about, and in some cases peeps reporting, planets that only send def. Can PA get any more retarded? Why don't we just get Lunar to make PA a standalone 1 player game where you can control all the planets, alliances, etc, then you can make sure every thing is played just the way you want it to ensure your desired outcome comes to fruition. You can even hold your own EORC where you give a speech about your obviously awesome tactics working brilliantly.

Saver of Sad

Unread 28 Jun 2015, 00:23   #113
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

More please
Unread 28 Jun 2015, 00:40   #114
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
So you are saying either I should change my gameplay or I should go back to being a 1 man tag? Maybe you'd like that for all of us def planets, just to bugger off and become our own solo tags to suit yours and bf's desires? Last I checked, I was ranked 28th in tag. Hardly what I would consider a "support" planet. Or are you perhaps just pissy that planets like me can throw up some crazy big def fleets without ever attacking? I guess you'd prefer I stop initing roids and building refs, too? Just build half attack ships, half def ships and send 1 of each every night so it would be easier on you? Should I just give you my login details so you can run my planet the way you prefer, cut out the middle man?

Basically this round comes down to 1 block ganking ult, and when that doesn't work as well as they want, you start whining about, and in some cases peeps reporting, planets that only send def. Can PA get any more retarded? Why don't we just get Lunar to make PA a standalone 1 player game where you can control all the planets, alliances, etc, then you can make sure every thing is played just the way you want it to ensure your desired outcome comes to fruition. You can even hold your own EORC where you give a speech about your obviously awesome tactics working brilliantly.
Seeing your so out of your depth id rather reply you seriously another time when im sober, than even beginning a discussion here right now

Unread 28 Jun 2015, 01:06   #115
Recluse

Quote:
Seeing your so out of your depth id rather reply you seriously another time when im sober, than even beginning a discussion here right now
So I'm out of my depth because I've shown how ridiculous it is that people now complain about how others play their planets?

Or am I out of depth because I've watched our alliance be swapped around like a cheap whore to whichever alliance or 2 wanted to have us that night, since week 1?

Or am I out of my depth because, after only 4 weeks I have 75 def fleets launched already, and im not even the highest def point planet in our ally, and people like yourself get annoyed by that. I mean, tell me if I'm wrong here, but if you lot didn't keep attacking us, I would not have all these def opportunities, right?

Saver of Sad

Unread 28 Jun 2015, 02:23   #116
Blue_Esper

*applies water*
Unread 28 Jun 2015, 22:30   #117
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recluse
So I'm out of my depth because I've shown how ridiculous it is that people now complain about how others play their planets?

Or am I out of depth because I've watched our alliance be swapped around like a cheap whore to whichever alliance or 2 wanted to have us that night, since week 1?

Or am I out of my depth because, after only 4 weeks I have 75 def fleets launched already, and im not even the highest def point planet in our ally, and people like yourself get annoyed by that. I mean, tell me if I'm wrong here, but if you lot didn't keep attacking us, I would not have all these def opportunities, right?
Guess he doesn't have a response!
Unread 28 Jun 2015, 22:38   #118
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:

The whole discussion is wether we want more support planets, lowering the planets counted for will favour the likes of ultores more than any other alliance.
If you want to be a def whore then be it, and if you want to make it a bigger part of PA fine.
Myself is against it, 33% of the planets not counting for tag is not a good idea.

Unread 29 Jun 2015, 01:20   #119
Blue_Esper

currently 16% of tag is not counting to score, this should allow for 3-4 scanners a few noobs and a handle of planets that defend, all alliances have planets that prefer to defend than attack, its just the one ship massing that you find irritating because it can solo cover most incs
Unread 29 Jun 2015, 02:18   #120
Recluse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Esper View Post
currently 16% of tag is not counting to score, this should allow for 3-4 scanners a few noobs and a handle of planets that defend, all alliances have planets that prefer to defend than attack, its just the one ship massing that you find irritating because it can solo cover most incs
I think you might be on to something. Perhaps its not the way in which us def planets play that annoys Butch3r, perhaps its the fact that he just doesnt have big enough fleets to overcome 1 def fleet, and the fact that he could build different ships that are not effected by those def fleets just hasn't struck him yet

Saver of Sad

Unread 29 Jun 2015, 15:29   #121
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
I think you might be on to something. Perhaps its not the way in which us def planets play that annoys Butch3r, perhaps its the fact that he just doesnt have big enough fleets to overcome 1 def fleet, and the fact that he could build different ships that are not effected by those def fleets just hasn't struck him yet
I dont even have CO, so the gigantic phantoms fleets of ultores dosnt do me anything.
The support planet of Ult can stop up to 20-30 CO fleets daily basicly.
With the current whining of smaller tags, or more "unaccountable" planets in tag it means that perhaps in the future one alliance can be stopped by 5-6 planets of the other alliance, atleast not far off.

Unread 29 Jun 2015, 15:47   #122
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
I dont even have CO, so the gigantic phantoms fleets of ultores dosnt do me anything.
The support planet of Ult can stop up to 20-30 CO fleets daily basicly.
With the current whining of smaller tags, or more "unaccountable" planets in tag it means that perhaps in the future one alliance can be stopped by 5-6 planets of the other alliance, atleast not far off.
Yes clearly there should be a limit that you can only build 10% of your value of each ship or something right?

Or wait maybe the game should just randomly build shit for us!
Unread 29 Jun 2015, 15:53   #123
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterrrr View Post
Yes clearly there should be a limit that you can only build 10% of your value of each ship or something right?

Or wait maybe the game should just randomly build shit for us!
This is not what i was trying to point at.
Smaller tags, or more planets counted for in tag means that the effect of having "support" planets will be bigger.
Also the troll tags will be stronger.
Making tags smaller will only hurt the mid tier alliance, the stronger tags with more "support planets" out of tag will be stronger, and the troll tag will be way stronger as they can do more damage with a small amount of fleets.
Tags like HEROES/ODDR/Norsemen has been wrecking havoc over the past 10 rounds, even though they aint competing for anything, theyve show the rest that getting mass waved is still frustrating.

Unread 29 Jun 2015, 17:37   #124
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough

Not many people play havoc brah
Unread 29 Jun 2015, 17:57   #125
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

ArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud of

Quote:
"He who breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom".

Every trial of a potentially unpopular idea will cause some players to leave - in some cases never to return. We can't afford such random trials.
Knights of the Green Shield R99 | Look Out of The Window R100 | Most of All R102
Hard of Hearing (2:7:1) R103 | The Lateness of Your Application (1:6:6) R104 | Kinnison of Tellus (5:1:2) R105
ArcChas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2015, 18:01   #126
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

ArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud of

Quote:
Not many people play havoc brah
Now there I agree with you.
Knights of the Green Shield R99 | Look Out of The Window R100 | Most of All R102
Hard of Hearing (2:7:1) R103 | The Lateness of Your Application (1:6:6) R104 | Kinnison of Tellus (5:1:2) R105
Unread 29 Jun 2015, 19:03   #127
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Ultores plays a strategy within the confounds of the game, which is fair play to them. Why do people feel the need to always whine about different tactics that are legal?

I maybe at war with them, but it doesn't mean I'm going to complain about their tactics.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2015, 19:24   #128
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
Ultores plays a strategy within the confounds of the game, which is fair play to them. Why do people feel the need to always whine about different tactics that are legal?

I maybe at war with them, but it doesn't mean I'm going to complain about their tactics.
Nobody is complaining about their tactics, im questioning wether increasing the efficiency/need of this tactic is what we are aiming for with reducing the amount of "uncounted players" in tag.

Unread 29 Jun 2015, 19:32   #129
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Nobody is complaining about their tactics, im questioning wether increasing the efficiency/need of this tactic is what we are aiming for with reducing the amount of "uncounted players" in tag.
Butch pleaaaaaaaaaaseee stop. I got 99 solutions and Butch ain't one.
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2015, 20:26   #130
Krypton
KK

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcChas View Post
"He who breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom".

Every trial of a potentially unpopular idea will cause some players to leave - in some cases never to return. We can't afford such random trials.
Does this include breaking a thing that is already broken? Hardly seems random when all the evidence supports it.
Unread 29 Jun 2015, 21:20   #131
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Ultimately if this was an epic game with 30,000 players then i'd understand the mentality of defence planets if they were more efficient. In this environment I don't know why you would want to play like that, but each to their own.
Unread 30 Jun 2015, 00:12   #132
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
Ultimately if this was an epic game with 30,000 players then i'd understand the mentality of defence planets if they were more efficient. In this environment I don't know why you would want to play like that, but each to their own.
You clearly havnt been playing this game much lately, commenting on alliance tactics with no proper knowledge is foolishly.
Ultores is a alliance that is a alliance who plays this perfectly.

Unread 30 Jun 2015, 00:24   #133
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
You clearly havnt been playing this game much lately, commenting on alliance tactics with no proper knowledge is foolishly.
Ultores is a alliance that is a alliance who plays this perfectly.
I'm talking more about personal enjoyment rather than alliance strategy but OK.
Unread 30 Jun 2015, 00:56   #134
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
I'm talking more about personal enjoyment rather than alliance strategy but OK.
There's people who happily plays as scanners, then there's people who happily plays this kind of planet
Unread 30 Jun 2015, 23:45   #135
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

Quote:
Does this include breaking a thing that is already broken? Hardly seems random when all the evidence supports it.
Ah, but "all the evidence" does not support it.
(See the myriad of earlier threads on this subject which explain why not).
Unread 1 Jul 2015, 08:26   #136
Krypton
KK

If you could point me in the direction of these outdated threads...much obliged
Unread 1 Jul 2015, 12:53   #137
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

Here are two of them (to be going on with):

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=198951

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=199773

There are many more (earlier) ones which contain even more detailed arguments but you'll have to look those up for yourself.
Unread 1 Jul 2015, 13:39   #138
Krypton
KK

Thank you Arc. I shall look through and pick holes when I get a chance
Unread 3 Jul 2015, 16:25   #139
Recluse

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
I never have to worry about remembering to launch attacks, or need to wake up to jgp targets I come on, send my def fleetz, and go back to whatever else I was doing. And I goto bed when I want to go to bed

Saver of Sad

Unread 3 Jul 2015, 22:53   #140
darkzidane
Trollbear

darkzidane has a spectacular aura aboutdarkzidane has a spectacular aura aboutdarkzidane has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
This is not what i was trying to point at.
Smaller tags, or more planets counted for in tag means that the effect of having "support" planets will be bigger.
Also the troll tags will be stronger.
Making tags smaller will only hurt the mid tier alliance, the stronger tags with more "support planets" out of tag will be stronger, and the troll tag will be way stronger as they can do more damage with a small amount of fleets.
Tags like HEROES/ODDR/Norsemen has been wrecking havoc over the past 10 rounds, even though they aint competing for anything, theyve show the rest that getting mass waved is still frustrating.
not our fault its fun to make you cry cause you don't have your own personal little def wh0re planet do what most people do... build a bridge and GTF over it
R64 -67 Ultores
R68 tagless
darkzidane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2015, 23:29   #141
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
I always thought HEROES were a partly made of by surplus Ults wanting to troll instead of playing serious.
Theyve been critisized for being Pro ult in the past, maybe thats why.
Last round i spoke with a guy not even in Ult about Ult/BowS matters
HEROES is mostly made up of asc and ex rock although I think some heroes may have played a rd in Ult but I could be wrong

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote