User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 Oct 2003, 22:08   #101
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about
Re: How many allies does it take....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback
:gives:

couldnt resist Kj this one is basically made for you
In that case i got one for you too :liar:

A little bug in the Alliance Ranking code has allowed members set to "Recruits" avoid counting towards the alliance score and rank. This has now been fixed.
The fix will be uploaded october 8th at approximately 22:00 GMT (but not showing until the tick after)

finally
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 22:13   #102
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Martok
ohh come on, I was gonna do that one heh

nice one

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 22:25   #103
LEFF|pm
Lord of the Boards

LEFF|pm is on a distinguished road

Im so tired of this blatant hypocrisis. The sence of neverending discussions escapes me. I wont even care to explain why you will never come to an end by just dismembering and intenionally misinterpreting post after post after post....

But since Focht is setting such a high value in facts without giving any ( Thats what i call smart btw ), I´ll jog his memory a little bit without gettin too much into detail

FAnG complains about Ely, ToT and Eclipse blocking since day one. Our proofs are for example the as "friendly" marked eclipse and Elysium members in ToT`s arbiter. I of course can show you some scans like this one . Was just the first one I could get hold of. Eclipse and Elysium together attacking a Vision planet as retal, after this guy stole XtotheZ`s roids ( btw: "GO VISION GOOO!!!" )

No plz show me a an attack like this one for FAnG and any other alliances you accuse me of being allied with. Not a gal which got accidently targetted by two different battlegroups in teh same night... no... a coordinated attack at a single planet... or show a FAnG planet with defence from other alliances...

you wont find any as they dont exist.
I must admit, that during hard nights I tried to get defence from several alliances already, dragons included. But so far we never received just one single ship.
I admit as well, that we try to avoid the well known Dragon gals and planets for very obvious reasons

Still we have no alliance. You have

All these pseudo-facts you pretend to be arguements simply are assertions without substance. You can claim we are the largest alliance, we are liars, cowards and dishonorable and I can claim that eclipse is. If your intention was to provoke FAnG, you succeeded. If your intention was to leave a mark or just give a relevant statement you sadly failed
LEFF|pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 22:33   #104
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

The only things this thread is any good for now is to laugh at the hypocrits in it and the sheer comedy value of some of the posts made, by BOTH sides
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 22:36   #105
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

The attack included roughly 2 eclipse planets and i showed it myself to morden so i doubt ive got anything to hide there m8. About the idea or provocing someone i think you should have a closer look at the threadstarter and youll find thats its yet again one of your alliance.
Im not less tired of many of the baseless accusations some of your ppl bring up here.
You pretend to have insight into ToT arbiter which is a nice thing. So did others pretend to have access to Fangs arbiter etc etc.
An attack on a vision planet where prolly soon half the universe will join as vultures to get a few roids out of the poor sod after ely waved him i would hardly call as a basis or proof for an alliance.
Still good posting, far better than anything kjel cames up with.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 22:40   #106
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Since the editfunction is apparently not working:
Leff if youre really tired of these petty chain postings i would recommend you get your crew off the boards to ensure we are save from more of this for the next while. My bets are you wont succeed.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 22:40   #107
LEFF|pm
Lord of the Boards

LEFF|pm is on a distinguished road

we dont have an arbiter

/edit: no, I wont succeed
LEFF|pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 23:04   #108
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

MOTD
A little bug in the Alliance Ranking code has allowed members set to "Recruits" avoid counting towards the alliance score and rank. This has now been fixed.
The fix will be uploaded october 8th at approximately 22:00 GMT (but not showing until the tick after)

At last we get to see the real picture

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 23:20   #109
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Since the editfunction is apparently not working:
Leff if youre really tired of these petty chain postings i would recommend you get your crew off the boards to ensure we are save from more of this for the next while. My bets are you wont succeed.
rofl, how about you tell yourself the same, mmm? ever realized you're making asbig a fool of yourself as you claim we are. Maybe it's time you judge yer own actions before you bitch endlesly about FAnG.

Also, fact that you mention me(Kjel) in EVERY post you made so far (yes even to other pple) really proves how mature you KEEP this goin. Instead of just letting it aside and quit posting, you continue and you keep making these low personal digs while I didn't even posted yet.

Are you that obsessed about me? ifso, I'm seriously not such an interesting person to be obsessed about

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 23:23   #110
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute

he loves you clearly, seeing as he is always talking about you and trying to get your attention... i thought u would never take the hints
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 23:30   #111
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
An attack on a vision planet where prolly soon half the universe will join as vultures to get a few roids out of the poor sod after ely waved... .
heh, you were doing so well up until there
Red/Green colour-blindness can be common, did you get it checked out?

Last edited by SYMM; 6 Oct 2003 at 23:39.
SYMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 23:48   #112
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts

poor xtothez.. so owned
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 23:54   #113
Lei~
~Gon

Lei~ is on a distinguished road

hehe thx everybody for keeping me entertained for two hours hadnt esxpected this outturn....
Special Thx to Focht and Kjeldoran always a plesure to have you in a thread exchanging insults and absolutely no reasoning at all, well maybe a lil but at least not really, not bout the topic of the thread, or not for longer than the first two replies...
Special Thx also to Leff for providing this thread with a serious information bit
Also Thx to everyone who flamed me (Tomtak ätsch misspelled,etc ) i needed that

In general id say theres always to sides to a coin and thats the same with the alliance situation. Both sides see a different picture of course and will not step away from their viewpoint its "true" in their eyes. Well i think some things are true and after the propaganda battle that has been started here after my lil post,i think it even more. I started it just to pop up boards a lil again as they had gotten terribly boring last days and in that way i succeeded...
i dint intend to spread new rumours but to get a thread started some provocation had to happen
Ahh and btw just for you Focht: "Proud to be FAnG"

Last edited by Lei~; 7 Oct 2003 at 00:54.
Lei~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 00:03   #114
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal2112
poor xtothez.. so owned
Code:
Rank  Roid  X  Y  Z  Ruler Name  Planet Name  Size  Score  Score  Roids  
393  194  17  8  1  XtoTheZ  Elysian Fields  761  145,408  +9.10%  +20.79%
How are you?

I'm roiding nicely.
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 00:32   #115
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

You're still quite small though...
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 00:40   #116
Denniz
Angelus Mortis

Denniz is an unknown quantity at this point

some ppl are taking this game too serious.

And Hicks, ur retired ffs, stop posting
r5 - 15:24:8 - Angelus Mortis of Mortem Expetere LuX/Wolfpack
r6 - 27:20:6 - Ignotus Milites of Non Omnis Moriar Wolfpack
r7 - 8:13:8 - Periculum In Mora of Aurora Musis Amica Wolfpack / allianceless / SnugglehBunnies
r8 - 22:5:4 Est quaedam flere voluptas of Hinc illae lacrimae Adelante / Fury / SnugglehBunnies
wc 1 - xx:yy:zz - ^Nuda veritas of Mirabile dictu^
wc 2 - 3:13:9 - Nox of Omnis una manet nox
r9 - 37:2:8 Nomen est omen of Somnium verum evadit Eclipse / SnugglehBunnies
r9.5 23:2:1 Multos timere debet of quem multi timent Elysium / SnugglehBunnies
Denniz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 00:44   #117
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYMM
You're still quite small though...
"Freshers week"

Top 200 roid rank isn't too bad considering how many nightshifts I work, how many attacks I missed and the fact that I've lost more roids this round than the average planet owns :)
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 00:47   #118
Lei~
~Gon

Lei~ is on a distinguished road

/me wonders about his new thread theme "count and comment on Xtothez roids"
Lei~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 01:12   #119
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehVader
Don't even try cheating on me with Zhukov :/
It was only a bit of S&M.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 02:54   #120
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Sirad is an unknown quantity at this point

:gives:

:tool: :asshole: :bryce:
:gay:

most amuseing things on this forum so far in 2 years
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 03:14   #121
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealJames
It was only a bit of S&M.
Want some more spanking dear, or you got your friends in Ely and ToT to do it for you these days??

:dancing2:
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 07:52   #122
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
The attack included roughly 2 eclipse planets and i showed it myself to morden so i doubt ive got anything to hide there m8.

i think hes his hiding something. :hmmm:
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 07:54   #123
SystemShock

SystemShock is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Nice comeback you made, pity you managed to eiter lie, manipulate or twist every word I've said again.

I haven't posted nor bothered pm'ing you for over a week now because I don't think it'll do any good. You on the otherhand have kept the AD trolling up to your usual lvl. I ONLY replied here simply cause I'm fed up with the tons of lies you keep creating.

You can put me off ignore, not like I'll pm you nway. Yes sorry, but your IRC rep has lived up to your AD rep, atleast for me.

On a sidenote: you even managed to again play it personal and put in serveral personal hits while "claiming they are the so called truth" to justify them. Fact that you seek something to justify them means you know it's wrong yet you'll keep doin it. I guess it's easier to continue on your old habbits then change them ...

rgds Kj
Maybe you should try and stop taking everything so 'against Focht'. We aren't all out to get you Kjel. As far as his reputation goes, maybe you should look at yours before you comment on his.

<Kjeldoran> and I'm a prick
^^ Always thought it was true. :/

Outcast,
Eclipse.
SystemShock is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 08:03   #124
Kalie

Kalie is an unknown quantity at this point

hmm I need my popcorn this is getting more and more funny

Wait 1 more week and all will be settled who are the bad guys and who are the good guys!

I am not ViruS Irvine I am the [FAnG]Irvine + [Angels]Irvine

-=Proud to be FAnG=- + -=Proud to be Angels=-
Kalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 08:10   #125
SystemShock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio
Slash is an officer

Showing off with intel only works if the intel is correct. (You also assumed to much concerning Veil05.)
So bascically your officer was/is pretending to be an HC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Martok

finally
Man, where is the one that says, "Dumbass" when you really need it.

Outcast,
Eclipse.
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 08:14   #126
SystemShock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalie
hmm I need my popcorn this is getting more and more funny

Wait 1 more week and all will be settled who are the bad guys and who are the good guys!
.... and who are the extremely stupid guys. :bebored:

Outcast,
Eclipse.
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 09:57   #127
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SystemShock
So bascically your officer was/is pretending to be an HC?
No.
Just slow with changing his forum stuff
Or he's just extremely happy having been HC in the past.

Either way, who bases his/their intel on this forum anyway?

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 11:01   #128
SystemShock

Quote:
No.
Just slow with changing his forum stuff
Or he's just extremely happy having been HC in the past.

Either way, who bases his/their intel on this forum anyway?
It's not about intel. It's about your officer giving the false impression. If he forgot to change it then you can't blame someone for thinking that he is/was an HC. You don't really have to blame everything on someone else Scorpio. Just because you're FAnG doesn't mean you're always right. :lame:

Outcast,
Eclipse.
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 11:32   #129
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
It's not about intel. It's about your officer giving the false impression. If he forgot to change it then you can't blame someone for thinking that he is/was an HC. You don't really have to blame everything on someone else Scorpio. Just because you're FAnG doesn't mean you're always right. :lame:
False impressions...
'heh'

— Scorpio
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 13:04   #130
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
.... and who are the extremely stupid guys. :bebored:
I think the stupid guys are command of the current #1 ranked alliance ( see it here )
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 13:06   #131
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

TehVader is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Want some more spanking dear, or you got your friends in Ely and ToT to do it for you these days??

:dancing2:
Oi Zhukov get away from him, he's mine do you hear me?
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 14:34   #132
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
I think the stupid guys are command of the current #1 ranked alliance ( see it here )
how do you manage to stay logged in with that portal?
If i login, it redirects me to the mainpage in which case im already logged out again :s

— Scorpio
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 14:47   #133
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
how do you manage to stay logged in with that portal?
If i login, it redirects me to the mainpage in which case im already logged out again :s
Had the same problem, with the forums too. Had to login after every post, quite annoying:disappointed:
But since yesterday I don't ahve to login every 5 minutes again, both on portal and forums. Seems they finally fixed some cookie issues...
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 16:51   #134
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtothez
Code:
Rank  Roid  X  Y  Z  Ruler Name  Planet Name  Size  Score  Score  Roids  
393  194  17  8  1  XtoTheZ  Elysian Fields  761  145,408  +9.10%  +20.79%
How are you?

I'm roiding nicely.
<PBOT> [17:8:1] XtoTheZ of Elysian Fields. Roids: 486~761~630~436~436 Score: 135,721~145,822~133,695~121,301~111,597 Value: 423,904~464,368~415,919~368,985~330,169 P:35.81 Rank: 579~396~441~523~569 Galaxy: 3~2~2~2~3 Cluster: 29~18~21~29~32 Parallel: 57~43~50~55~60 ValueRank: 879~627~742~904~1018 RoidRank: 748~194~334~834~810

are you?
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 20:29   #135
rnd|One
100% irresistible

rnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura about

I could understand the sport of those posting on xtothez's roidcount , if they had the guts themselves to play a round using their own nickname and alliance as their ruler/planet names, and talk about their coordinates casually on this forum. A form of chivalry. At its current state the discussion is not as interesting without knowing all the players and seeing each one's play throughout the round.
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 22:07   #136
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnd|One
I could understand the sport of those posting on xtothez's roidcount , if they had the guts themselves to play a round using their own nickname and alliance as their ruler/planet names, and talk about their coordinates casually on this forum. A form of chivalry. At its current state the discussion is not as interesting without knowing all the players and seeing each one's play throughout the round.
what are you blabbing about?
XtotheZ said he was roiding nicely, Fish showed us he wasn't. Has nothing to do with nicknames.

— Scorpio
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 00:03   #137
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnd|One
heh, take a look at 1 9 7, I laugh because he got owned, a day or so after he said he was doing well.

I have much less than him, but I lost my connection for 5 days early in the round and havent attacked yet.
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 14:25   #138
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

my planet > Fish's planet
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 16:49   #139
The_Fish
ND

My tits > Zhukov's tits
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 18:05   #140
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
My tits > Zhukov's tits

Pics please
<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
AliasX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 18:26   #141
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

The Fish is correct. Since I got no tits, his tits > my non existing ones.

but Im sure Fish supplies pics of his
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 19:55   #142
The_Fish
ND

I got a webcam now, I'll gladly show you my tits. add me to MSN