User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 17 Dec 2004, 04:41   #1
macros69
Um....... Macros

macros69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Did the Apollo program successfully complete its mission??

Ok the objective of the apollo program was to land man on the moon. Now contary to popular belief there is a lot of people who dont think it ever happened or has evered happened at all. I for one may love my conspiracies but i dont go in for this one. Following a conversation i had on irc i decided to ask people what they thought

So did man/has man landed on the moon????
macros69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 04:44   #2
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Did the Apollo program successfully complete its mission??

i think the better question is... does it really matter?
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 04:56   #3
macros69
Um....... Macros

does any of these threads matter deepflow.

what matters?? now thats too deep for 4am
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 05:21   #4
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by macros69
Well I haven't been there personally but I've heard it's great in early September when all the tourists leave.
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 05:23   #5
macros69
Um....... Macros

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Well I haven't been there personally but I've heard it's great in early September when all the tourists leave.
wouldnt happen to know any good tourist agents for space travel at all?? would you JonnyBgood
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 05:34   #6
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

No but this guy might.
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 07:50   #7
macros69
Um....... Macros

LMAO hahahaha give him 2 years and ill be able to buy a ticket to the moon lol.

Man but think about the view from ur room on one side it would be the most amazing thing you had seen (the earth not the call girl you ordered) and on the other i was gonna say darkness but you do see stars dont you. And well a the stars not spoilt by light pollution i think would be amazing.

Did you see that space craft he invested in then. Well project anyway. That was pretty impressive
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 07:53   #8
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

man has never been to the moon it is unpossible a rocket would need to be a million tonnes to get to the moon also there are no stars in the pictures and the shadows are wrong so it is oviusly fake if the moon was billions of years old the dust would be hundreds of feet deep so that is proof of a young earth too

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 07:56   #9
macros69
Um....... Macros

all compelling theories - please direct me to the where you got your evidence. Im not saying i dont believe you im just a bit on the fence atm
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 08:59   #10
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts

The BBC thinks they did, so they did.
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 09:17   #11
Blixxard
Currently Unavailable

Blixxard is an unknown quantity at this point

My theory is that when in 1962 the US* rocket landed on moon, it was absorbed by the moon which is made out of cheese. So they decided to fake it on earth by using human clones.

*War of the Worlds IS going to happen.
Blixxard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 10:31   #12
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Let's hope the arrive during Fresher's Week.
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 11:49   #13
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blixxard
*War of the Worlds IS going to happen.
War of the Worlds was based and written in Woking.
It's where I used to live (my dad still lives there). It's funny because it's the only thing Woking is famous for, so they actually have statues and monuments of the tripod-things from WotW there.

Useless info, but it amused me when I first saw the tripod.
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 11:52   #14
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Did you know that 11 happens in all of the most important dates in the world?

11/9/2001; 11 years before that Bush Snr. gave a speech, hell, WW1 ended on 11am on 11/11/1918.

This line has eleven words! What are the chances of that?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 12:33   #15
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The queen mother was an alien.
I'm sure there's a thread that mentions it, although I can't find it now.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 12:45   #16
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Ok the objective of the apollo program was to land man on the moon. Now contary to popular belief there is a lot of people who dont think it ever happened or has evered happened at all. I for one may love my conspiracies but i dont go in for this one. Following a conversation i had on irc i decided to ask people what they thought

who cares? it was a giant waste of money one way or the other..
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 12:53   #17
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

This thread is stupid.
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 12:59   #18
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wu_trax
who cares? it was a giant waste of money one way or the other..
What about teflon saucepans? Surely that was worth the fifty billion dollars (or whatever) alone?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 13:48   #19
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
You stole the crazy out of that SFN nutbag's head.
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 14:52   #20
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayonara
He was a great idiot.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 14:57   #21
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice

He certainly was.

"If I ignore everything except events that fit this criterion, I only end up with events that FIT THIS CRITERION! What are chances?"
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 15:12   #22
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Have any of your 103 posts been any good?
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 15:17   #23
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
War of the Worlds was based and written in Woking.
It's where I used to live (my dad still lives there). It's funny because it's the only thing Woking is famous for, so they actually have statues and monuments of the tripod-things from WotW there.

Useless info, but it amused me when I first saw the tripod.
To be honest I bet thats the first time anybody knew that so its not really famous for it
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 15:30   #24
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

yes they did goto the moon.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 15:42   #25
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayonara
Extrasense you mean? he needs a bullet in the head.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 16:31   #26
sayonara
Shai Halud

No, that EricRainbolt chap.

The "the only historical events ever involved 20th Century America and were hand-picked by me" guy.
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 16:43   #27
HAL-9000
I'm great!

HAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud of

There was a BBC documentary on this subject last year where they took every single shred of evidence the conspiracy theorists had for man not landing on the moon and basically ripped it all to shreds. The dust thing - shut up you don't know what you're talking about. The shadow thing - go out in the street where things are at various odd angles and the light sources coming from specific points and see whether all the shadows are parallel. The flag waving - go into a vacuum (in your imagination) and try putting up an object that is not stiff without causing it to oscillate - will be difficult believe me. Go into the desert using the exact same cameras that were used to film the moon landing and you will find that even there - with no light pollution - you can see no stars in any video you make. Can't remember everything else and I'm probably not explaining them properly, but basically the BBC ripped it all to pieces. I mean for crying out loud. Don't you think the Russians who would obviously have been tracking the spacecraft would have had something to say had it not actually existed?!
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 16:45   #28
JonnyBGood
Banned

O shit the BBC and the Russians are in on it as well
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 16:52   #29
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAL-9000
The flag waving - go into a vacuum (in your imagination) and try putting up an object that is not stiff without causing it to oscillate - will be difficult believe me.
Something that isn't stiff won't oscillate. The flag has a bar inside that keeps it up without wind, giving it a moment of inertia to oscillate with.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 16:58   #30
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
yes they did goto the moon.
Pure and simple, the objective of the apollo mission was to land on the moon

"Project Apollo was a series of human spaceflight missions undertaken by the United States of America using the Apollo spacecraft, conducted during the years 1961-1972. It was devoted to the goal of landing a man on the Moon and returning him safely to Earth within the decade of the 1960s. This goal was achieved with the Apollo 11 mission in 1969. The program continued into the early 1970s to carry out the initial hands-on scientific exploration of the Moon. "

The last 3 apollo missions were cancelled to release money to the space shuttle program

Quote:
"I believe we should go to the moon. But I think every citizen of this country as well as the Members of the Congress should consider the matter carefully in making their judgment, to which we have given attention over many weeks and months, because it is a heavy burden, and there is no sense in agreeing or desiring that the United States take an affirmative position in outer space, unless we are prepared to do the work and bear the burdens to make it successful. If we are not, we should decide today and this year.

Lunar lander LM2 in a museum
Enlarge
Lunar lander LM2 in a museum

"This decision demands a major national commitment of scientific and technical manpower, material and facilities, and the possibility of their diversion from other important activities where they are already thinly spread. It means a degree of dedication, organization and discipline which have not always characterized our research and development efforts. It means we cannot afford undue work stoppages, inflated costs of material or talent, wasteful interagency rivalries, or a high turnover of key personnel.

"New objectives and new money cannot solve these problems. They could in fact, aggravate them further--unless every scientist, every engineer, every serviceman, every technician, contractor, and civil servant gives his personal pledge that this nation will move forward, with the full speed of freedom, in the exciting adventure of space."
To the "main" question of did they land on the moon, I belive they did. Technologically they were able to do it after the Gemini project.
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 17:00   #31
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
does any of these threads matter deepflow.

what matters?? now thats too deep for 4am
i wasnt being particularly deep, what i meant was that whether it happened or not, it was believed at the time and served its political purpose. Whether it actually happened or not is immaterial, as the effects of it happening have taken place.
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 17:02   #32
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

Qdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these parts

No. its a hollywood conspiracy. I mean, in 1969 they totally had the technologies such as CGI animation ect to plant a man on the moon, ectetra.

And those rockets going into space, well, that was aliens O.o.

Are you sh*tting me? You mean my negrep is SOO LOW my opinion is worthless?
Qdeathstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 22:58   #33
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: Did the Apollo program successfully complete its mission??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
What about teflon saucepans? Surely that was worth the fifty billion dollars (or whatever) alone?
The Apollo program cost $25.4 billion dollars (in 1969 dollars). And if you factor in the value of the rocks they brought back, it's only $25.4 billion dollars.

Best boondoggle ever!
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 23:45   #34
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
(laughing out loud)
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 23:49   #35
HAL-9000
I'm great!

HAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Wonder how many people actually counted the number of words in that line. I know I did :-/
Unread 19 Dec 2004, 02:42   #36
macros69
Um....... Macros

Ok first of all **** anybody who says this thread is stupid!!! there are threads in the forum about what turns people on. Im sorry but this on par if not better than them.

Secondly i agree with HAL - 9000s arguments further up. Thirdly who cares about the cost of the programme they spend BILLIONS on ****ing weapons every year at least this actually gained something

And FINALLY bla bla bla bla bla
Unread 19 Dec 2004, 03:11   #37
sayonara
Shai Halud

It's not the thread that's stupid, it's (most of) the "evidence" that people usually provide to show we didn't land on the moon.
Unread 19 Dec 2004, 13:32   #38
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:

11/9/2001; 11 years before that Bush Snr. gave a speech, hell, WW1 ended on 11am on 11/11/1918.

i was born march 11 1983.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 01:45   #39
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I went to a talk by some Russian Cosmonauts earlier this week (well, technically one of them wasn't a Cosmonaut, and the other one was Ukrainian), and they reckoned that although the landings were real, some of the videos and pictures were touched up on Earth to make them look better, hence some of the discrepancies.
Interestingly, one of them has a plan to "borrow" a few bits and pieces from the ISS, and use them to send tourists around the Moon, so you can always go and have a look for yourself if you have the cash.