User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 6 Jul 2004, 00:33   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Copa America bets

I think @ 10-1 i might put a tenner on Mexico winning it (and prolly a few quid on them winning their group).

Anyone else thinking of betting on the tournament?

If so whatchabetting?
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 00:34   #2
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
Re: Copa America bets

mexico and paraguay are teams i like.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 01:40   #3
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

no. i at least like to pretend i know something about the things i bet on

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 03:03   #4
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Didn't you blow like £120 betting on England to win one game?
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 12:39   #5
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

only £20. It was going to be £50 though

Gambling losses : Approx 400-500 £

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 12:42   #6
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

You maniac.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 12:59   #7
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
Anyone else thinking of betting on the tournament?

If so whatchabetting?
What you've got to realise about the Copa America is that the referee's are biased in favour of Brazil and Argentina. They are both 11/4 favourites, but even with all their the top stars neither of them will necessarily win it, or even get to the final. This is football after all (Greece <3). But, they are more likely to get decisions going in their favour, unlike Mexico/Peru/Columbia.

If I were to have a bet on the outright winner, then I'd go for Columbia, at 10/1

I don't think I'll have a bet on the outright winner, as I really don't know that much about South American football, I'll just have singles on the matches that I get to watch.

And Deffeh: Remember the golden rule for ****s sake.
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 13:01   #8
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

columbia deffo good gamble
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 13:06   #9
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

i doubt betting on columbia is a good idea. iirc they are momentary 3rd last in the wc2006-qualification, while loosing at home etc.. it is a shame that the bbc doesnt has the table for the south-american wc2006-qualification.

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place

Last edited by Lupin; 6 Jul 2004 at 13:14.
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 13:18   #10
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Do many of the good South American footballers that play in the European leagues bother going home for this tournament?
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 18:56   #11
Opus

Opus is an unknown quantity at this point

Most of the "europeans" wont participate. For example in Colombia only Martinez (Udinese) and Congo (Levante) are going to play, the rest of the foreign legion stayed in Europe. One of the reasons of Colombia's terrible games in the start of the South American qualifying last year, was due to the fact that the players didnt rest (they played the Copa de Oro and the Federations Cup). So this year the coach (Reynaldo Rueda) opted to give them the rest and have them 100% for the next qualifiyng games (Sept/Oct).

In this group we find Cordoba (Beksitas), Mondragon (Galatasaray), Cordoba (Inter?), Yepes (PSG), Perea (Atletico Madrid), Bolaños (Parma), Angel (Aston Villa).

Fortunatelly for Colombia, the "argentinians" and the "mexicans" are all at the coaches disposition. Basically the team will have all the players that played the friendly against Argentina last week (2-0), plus 2 or 3 players from Caldas (Copa Libertadores Champion).

But this is not new for Copa America. The host usually has all its top players, and also the invited squads (Mexico/Costa Rica). Argentina and Brasil have the chance to put their "B" squads in the tournament (their "B" squads as are good as the "A"), and the rest of the teams put in the newest players that usually end up in Europe in a year or two.
Opus is offline   Reply With Quote