User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 7 Mar 2003, 12:59   #1
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
People who reply 'OLD' to other peoples net discoveries

It winds me up when I see people replying 'Thats Old' or similar when someone else posts something they have seen that they think might be of interest to the community in general.

Your mum is Old, there is no denying that yet people dont walk up to her face and tell her she is old do they?

The fact is that everything on the internet will be new to someone at some time or other regardless or when it was first posted, so just because you may have seen it before doesnt make it 'old'. OK?

However, like I was saying - your mum is old and has just got a few minutes older. She will never be new whereas that new discovery on the net will always be, well....NEW!
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2003, 13:02   #2
~  ~

comedy 'old' reply.
Unread 7 Mar 2003, 13:03   #3
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
if it weren't for the 'old' crew then we'd have a thread about AYB, SA, the kitten in a jar, etc cropping up every few days

someone making a thread with links to everything that is 'old' in it and stickying it would solve the problem but then again who cares?
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2003, 13:04   #4
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
But, at the end of the day, its all good!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2003, 13:09   #5
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I don't think people go away from the net with psychological scarring because something they 'found' (read: read about on another page, probably b3ta) has already been posted about.

Even in real life if you get told the same ****ing story enough times you'll tell the person telling it to shut the hell up.

Anyway, saying 'old' is better than my asking them to **** off and die in a corner, surely?
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2003, 13:13   #6
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by ~  ~
comedy 'old' reply.

comedy 'also old' reply
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2003, 13:37   #7
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I've already posted this, so you can tell me my reply is 'old' as well.

Quote:
Blatantly ripped from SA
Mr. One-Up

EXAMPLE CONVERSATION:
YOU: Hey man, did you check out that site URL I just sent you?
MR. ONE-UP: Yeah, I saw it like three years ago. That's old news. Where the **** have you been? I've seen that link like 50,000 times. I can't believe you haven't seen it before. Jesus Christ you're pathetic. Here's a funnier link that I just found yesterday. Nobody knows about it but me. I found it myself. If somebody else tells you about it, it's because they must've gotten it from me. Check this out: http://www.planetarion.com.
YOU: Dude, I've seen that before
(Two minute pause)
MR. ONE-UP: Liar.
Mind you, if you wanted a moment of sheer comedy genius of a magnitude previously thought to be impossible, you could just type my nick and put 'old' beneath it.

COMEDY FORT KNOX !!!!!!111112%(&

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2003, 14:50   #8
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Dead_Meat
I've already posted this, so you can tell me my reply is 'old' as well.

Mind you, if you wanted a moment of sheer comedy genius of a magnitude previously thought to be impossible, you could just type my nick and put 'old' beneath it.

COMEDY FORT KNOX !!!!!!111112%(&
old, I saw that on SA the day it came out.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2003, 14:55   #9
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by menth0l
comedy 'also old' reply
comedy 'als...

ah, you get the idea.
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2003, 15:06   #10
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
old, I saw that on SA the day it came out.
I wrote it, faggot.

Unread 7 Mar 2003, 15:11   #11
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Dead_Meat
I wrote it, faggot.
old.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 7 Mar 2003, 15:12   #12
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Quote:
Originally posted by NEWSBOT3
old.
Older than you, ya wee sheite.

Unread 7 Mar 2003, 16:16   #13
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
Saying something is old is as old as the something you're saying is old.

Why don't we try something new?

Instead of saying "old" we say "I saw that when I was in the womb" or something equally hilarious.
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote