User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 12:13   #1
RiCo

Why izzit so that Gay People always..

Act as the opposite sex?

And where does the boarder go?

A lesbian usually is much more masculine and is, much like other males, attracted to chix. What about the non masculin lesbos. Are they attracted to the masculinity of their partner; and if so, why not men?

I herby define gay people as IT based on an assumption.

Unread 5 Feb 2003, 12:21   #2
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Re: Why izzit so that Gay People always..

Quote:
Originally posted by RiCo
Act as the opposite sex?
We don't. Open your eyes for a change.
Quote:
A lesbian usually is much more masculine
Um...no. There are butches and femmes, not a predominance of one over the other.
Quote:
and is, much like other males,
LMAO, not in your wildest dreams.
Quote:
attracted to chix
Well DUH!
Quote:
What about the non masculin lesbos. Are they attracted to the masculinity of their partner; and if so, why not men?
I'm a strong femme who likes other femmes.
Quote:
I herby define gay people as IT based on an assumption. Commence flaming.
Refer to me as 'it' and I will happily make your online life a living misery. Clear?
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 12:25   #3
RiCo

Another stupid reply. When will you run dry?

Unread 5 Feb 2003, 12:26   #4
KoRnNut
Friendly Hitman

KoRnNut is an unknown quantity at this point
The only problem I have with gays is as follows:

Lesbians:

Come on now, I find out yer a lesbian, I automatically jump to the conclusion that you score with more women than I do(and it's true). So you Lesbians annoy me(simply jealousy)

HomoMen:

WHY do you hit on me in bars and when I say "Hey bud, I like women, go away" then you get AGGRESSIVE, as if yer pathetic hard on for me is going to automatically change my entire sexual preference? Things like "Well, Have you ever even tried 'it'?" ar4e never going to work. grr....tat's annoying.

Other than that, let them be ghey, they have the right to be ghey.

What can I say that you can't say better?
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 12:27   #5
Grimble
Banned

Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
*giggle*
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 12:28   #6
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Threads that are started with a troll post are just lame.

Unread 5 Feb 2003, 12:28   #7
RiCo

Quote:
Originally posted by KoRnNut
The only problem I have with gays is as follows:

Lesbians:

Come on now, I find out yer a lesbian, I automatically jump to the conclusion that you score with more women than I do(and it's true). So you Lesbians annoy me(simply jealousy)

HomoMen:

WHY do you hit on me in bars and when I say "Hey bud, I like women, go away" then you get AGGRESSIVE, as if yer pathetic hard on for me is going to automatically change my entire sexual preference? Things like "Well, Have you ever even tried 'it'?" ar4e never going to work. grr....tat's annoying.

Other than that, let them be ghey, they have the right to be ghey.
The topic was aimed at the fact that dykes act more masculin than regular girls. Gayle obviously hasn't left her room for a few years.

Unread 5 Feb 2003, 12:32   #8
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
The topic was aimed at the fact that dykes act more masculin than regular girls. Gayle obviously hasn't left her room for a few years.
Define masculine.
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 12:33   #9
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
Quote:
Maybe it's just so they don't get the attention of men. I personally wear less makeup/less jewelry/less "feminine" attire if I don't feel like getting hit on at that bar. I'm not a butch dyke but it seems to me that avoiding being preyed upon by men is reason enough appear more masculine.
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 12:40   #10
KoRnNut
Friendly Hitman

KoRnNut is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Nicole
Maybe it's just so they don't get the attention of men. I personally wear less makeup/less jewelry/less "feminine" attire if I don't feel like getting hit on at that bar. I'm not a butch dyke but it seems to me that avoiding being preyed upon by men is reason enough appear more masculine.
I still pray for you.

What can I say that you can't say better?
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 12:56   #11
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle28uk
Define masculine.
Anything NOT involving, /pertaining to, RiCo.

Next troll please...

Did like the comment about lesbians scoring more poon than most men. I fully agree and therefore endorse heterosexual promiscuity. If only most lesbians (that I know anyway) would not have such a distaste for male company I'm sure I could have the greatest of times with them.
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 12:56   #12
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Define masculine.
5 entries found for masculine.
mas·cu·line ( P ) Pronunciation Key (msky-ln)
adj.
Of or relating to men or boys; male.
Suggestive or characteristic of a man; mannish. See Synonyms at male.
Grammar. Relating or belonging to the gender of words or forms that refer chiefly to males or to things grammatically classified as male.
Music. Ending on an accented beat: a masculine cadence.

n.
Grammar.
The masculine gender.
A word or word form of the masculine gender.
A male person.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Middle English masculin, from Old French, from Latin masculnus, from masculus, male, diminutive of ms.]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mascu·line·ly adv.
mascu·line·ness n.

Source: The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company.
Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.
[Buy it]

masculine

P masculine: log in for this definition of masculine and other entries in Merriam-Webster Medical Dictionary, available only to Dictionary.com Premium members.

Source: Merriam-Webster Medical Dictionary, © 2002 Merriam-Webster, Inc.

masculine

\Mas"cu*line\, a. [L. masculinus, fr. masculus male, manly, dim. of mas a male: cf. F. masculin. See Male masculine.] 1. Of the male sex; not female.

Thy masculine children, that is to say, thy sons. --Chaucer.

2. Having the qualities of a man; suitable to, or characteristic of, a man; virile; not feminine or effeminate; strong; robust.

That lady, after her husband's death, held the reins with a masculine energy. --Hallam.

3. Belonging to males; appropriated to, or used by, males. [R.] ``A masculine church.'' --Fuller.

4. (Gram.) Having the inflections of, or construed with, words pertaining especially to male beings, as distinguished from feminine and neuter. See Gender. -- Mas\"cu*line*ly, adv. -- Mas\"cu*line*ness, n.

Source: Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary, © 1996, 1998 MICRA, Inc.

masculine

adj 1: of grammatical gender [ant: feminine, neuter] 2: associated with men and not with women [ant: feminine] 3: (music or poetry) ending on an accented beat or syllable; "a masculine cadence"; "the masculine rhyme of `annoy, enjoy'" n : a gender that refers chiefly (but not exclusively) to males or to objects classified as male

Source: WordNet ® 1.6, © 1997 Princeton University

masculine

masculine: in CancerWEB's On-line Medical Dictionary

Source: On-line Medical Dictionary, © 1997-98 Academic Medical Publishing & CancerWEB

ADVERTISEMENT

Perform a new search, or try your search for "masculine" at:

Amazon.com - Shop for books, music and more
AskJeeves.com - Get the top 10 most popular sites
Electric Library - Search thousands of newspapers and magazines
Google - Search the Web for relevant results
Google Groups - Search Usenet messages back to 1981
Merriam-Webster - Search for definitions
Overture - Search the Web
Roget's Thesaurus - Search for synonyms and antonyms
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 12:57   #13
RiCo

Quote:
Define masculine.
Chick soccerplayers, chick handball players, chick spearthrowers, chick techies, bike riders.

Unread 5 Feb 2003, 13:01   #14
RiCo

Quote:
Originally posted by Nicole
So it's a show. How about guy's who act feminine but still loooooOOOooves to hang with chicks? They do indeed want to be chicks and talk with chicks and go manhunting with chicks.

Unread 5 Feb 2003, 13:02   #15
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
Chick soccerplayers, chick handball players, chick spearthrowers, chick techies, bike riders.
How are those things 'masculine'? Is your masculinity defined by playing football or being able to program a computer? Does not doing either of those things lessen your masculinity? Are you really that insecure?
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 13:05   #16
RiCo

Quote:
How are those things 'masculine'? Is your masculinity defined by playing football or being able to program a computer? Does not doing either of those things lessen your masculinity? Are you really that insecure?
They are dykes, and they are masculine.

Unread 5 Feb 2003, 13:07   #17
Golin
Retard

Golin is on a distinguished road
HOMOSEXUALS?
I KNOW THAT RICO WAS A BIT FAR OUT IN HIS YOUNGER DAYS...

WITH MEH!

BUSTED!

YAHWE. IF YOU EVER READ THIS... YOU ARE MORE GAY THAN ALL!
I LIKE PAUL2.
HE IS MY FRIEND.
HE IS THE BEST FRIEND ANYBODY COULD WISH FOR!
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 13:08   #18
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
some do, but not all. I wouldnt even say 'usually' I know a few gay blokes, about half are camp (but not sickeningly camp, otherwise i wouldnt talk to them - 'super camp' annoys the **** out of me). As for lesbians i know 2 neither are butch but they've dated a few that are.
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 13:09   #19
RiCo

Quote:
Originally posted by Golin
HOMOSEXUALS?
I KNOW THAT RICO WAS A BIT FAR OUT IN HIS YOUNGER DAYS...

WITH MEH!

BUSTED!

YAHWE. IF YOU EVER READ THIS... YOU ARE MORE GAY THAN ALL!
TEH TRUTH DOES NOT HAVE TO BE EXPOSED AT DIZ STAGHE FS!

Unread 5 Feb 2003, 13:10   #20
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Gayle don't argue, there are obviously deep-rooted issues at stake here....

Unread 5 Feb 2003, 13:11   #21
Golin
Retard

Quote:
TEH TRUTH DOES NOT HAVE TO BE EXPOSED AT DIZ STAGHE FS!
UH!?

OK!

MY LAST REPLY WAS NOTHING BUT A JOKE.

EXCEPT TEH Y*HWE PART!

SORRY FOR ANY MISUNDERSTANDINGS!
I LIKE PAUL2.
HE IS MY FRIEND.
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 13:12   #22
Golin
Retard

seriously: homosexuals are homosapiens too
I LIKE PAUL2.
HE IS MY FRIEND.
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 13:13   #23
RiCo

Quote:
Originally posted by Golin
seriously: homosexuals are homosapiens too
Indeed, and so are retarded people.

Unread 5 Feb 2003, 13:39   #24
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

What is RiCo for, exactly, apart from posting bucket loads of spammy drivel? It should be abolished.
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 13:40   #25
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
Indeed, and so are retarded people.
What about sub-human 'people' like you? I feel unclean at the very thought of sharing a species with you. Your utter lack of intelligence in any form is quite staggering, maybe one day you'll get a clue but I'm not going to hold my breath.
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 13:49   #26
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
What about sub-human 'people' like you? I feel unclean at the very thought of sharing a species with you. Your utter lack of intelligence in any form is quite staggering, maybe one day you'll get a clue but I'm not going to hold my breath.
Wow, you summed it up in 2 sentances!

<Insert sexist/prejudgiced/inflamatory retort from RiCo here>

Unread 5 Feb 2003, 13:51   #27
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
i always have a knack for the underdog it doesnt make me very consequent at times but i would like to state in the case of RiCo VS Gayle, that he aint as bad as you all think. He's the mastermind behind many alliances, aint you RiCo

To keep on topic : I dont mind ppl being gay or hetero or whatever as long as they dont hurt other ppl in the process.

Rico i would like you to think about your topic more before you post it, that way ppl will know you did your best NOT to troll
just some advice from me....lets keep on topic, and let the hate be gone! ppl are all equal in my book unless proven otherwise

Rock on GD!!!!!!!!!! and have a nice day peeps yes i'm a doll
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 13:51   #28
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
heh rico ur a twat who smells of wee wee
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 13:51   #29
RiCo

Quote:
What about sub-human 'people' like you? I feel unclean at the very thought of sharing a species with you.
Ditto, altho I find your ability to class me as 'sub-human', when the fact is that your the minority here, quite amusing.
Quote:
Your utter lack of intelligence in any form is quite staggering, maybe one day you'll get a clue but I'm not going to hold my breath.
When I read your posts I sometimes think you are a frustrated preteen boy with aloth of illusions regarding sexuality. I hope you someday realize, you go against nature. Your not 'normal'.

Unread 5 Feb 2003, 13:55   #30
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
someday realize, you go against nature. Your not 'normal'.
BS! RiCo think before you post my friend. Sexuality is an important part in peoples lives, but it doesnt make the person.
So cut your shallow crap and think first....jezus...there is no need to insult ppl on their sexuality...it lowers yourself to regions where you dont want to be...gayle has as much rights to post here as you do. So stay cool and on topic, or was this post only meant to get flames so you can feed ? Be cool, show you are a reasonable human being!
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 13:57   #31
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

Quote:
Ditto, altho I find your ability to class me as 'sub-human', when the fact is that your the minority here, quite amusing.
Wasn't she refering to your major personality flaws, such as your incredibly prejudgices, your obession with your own sterotypes of 'how people are', your arrogance in continuing to believe them, and a view and outlook on the rest of humanity so narrow you couldn't fit a fibre-optic camera down it?
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 13:57   #32
RiCo

Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
What is RiCo for, exactly, apart from posting bucket loads of spammy drivel? It should be abolished.
This reminds me quite so much about the American Culture debate we had some months ago. I was right, but HobbitRougheFour had the crowd. This is why I mostly don't mind your idiotic remarks.

Unread 5 Feb 2003, 13:57   #33
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

RiCo auditions for the part of DavinBrahm in 'Planetarion Forums: The Musical.'
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 13:58   #34
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Quote:
Prevalence of homosexuality: 1 in 10

Prevalence of RiCo: 1 in 6.8 Billion

Wanker
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 14:00   #35
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
RiCo auditions for the part of DavinBrahm in 'Planetarion Forums: The Musical.'
This is the funniest thing that's been said all morning.
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 14:01   #36
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

Quote:
Originally posted by Spearhead
stay cool and on topic
It was hardly an intelligently thought out topic to start with.

Quote:
or was this post only meant to get flames so you can feed?
Probably.

Quote:
Be cool, show you are a reasonable human being!
Hopeless optimisim gets you nowhere.

Unread 5 Feb 2003, 14:07   #37
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Deathjam
heh rico ur a twat who smells of wee wee
this coming from a person who started an alliance called My Arse, with the recruitment message "Come into Deathjam's arse today"

Ah, those halcyon DYB R7 days.
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 14:09   #38
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
You think of minorities as sub-human? What a lovely world view, you should get on great with the BNP.
Quote:
When I read your posts I sometimes think you are a frustrated preteen boy with aloth of illusions regarding sexuality.
I've been there, done it, got the T shirt. All my illusions were dispelled a long long time ago.
Quote:
I hope you someday realize, you go against nature. Your not 'normal'.
I'm not even going to go there. I 'won' last time we did that argument so I see no need to repeat it.
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 14:15   #39
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by ELeeming
this coming from a person who started an alliance called My Arse, with the recruitment message "Come into Deathjam's arse today"

Ah, those halcyon DYB R7 days.
heh that alliance rocked,

but my 1st post* was FACT!!!

*no not my 1st post ever, i mean my 1st post on this thread
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 14:20   #40
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Quote:
The sad thing is that he'll say he did it 'to provoke a discussion' to mask his utter lack of wit and intelligence.
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 14:21   #41
-=Zyth=-
Paranoid Android

-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
What about sub-human 'people' like you?
Quote:
You think of minorities as sub-human? What a lovely world view, you should get on great with the BNP.

[SiN]
Safety in Numbers

NEVER AGAIN! Retired
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 14:22   #42
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
This reminds me quite so much about the American Culture debate we had some months ago. I was right, but HobbitRougheFour had the crowd. This is why I mostly don't mind your idiotic remarks.
NEWSFLASH

YOU WERE NOT RIGHT

IF PEOPLE AGREED IT WAS ONLY TO MAKE YOU SHUT UP AND LEAVE
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 14:23   #43
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
Originally posted by -=Zyth=-
Note the minority vs person remark
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 14:48   #44
RiCo

Quote:
Originally posted by xtrasyn
NEWSFLASH

YOU WERE NOT RIGHT

Can I have that written?

Tell me once again that America is not the country that 'exports' the most influential culture in the world?

Unread 5 Feb 2003, 14:49   #45
sayonara
Shai Halud

Quote:
Tell me once again that America is not the country that 'exports' the most influential culture in the world?
Nostalgia alert!

That was a great thread.
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 14:51   #46
RiCo

Quote:
Originally posted by sayonara
Nostalgia alert!

That was a great thread.
Yeh, and HobbitRoughFour, MM and xtrasyn was terrible wrong in that thread. I want it written as that thread was deleted by Kurashima after endless idiot remarks from said persons.

Unread 5 Feb 2003, 14:53   #47
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point
In fairness he talks less nonsense than the some of our local LBG (Les/Bi/Gay) society members, who sometimes remind me of http://www.theonion.com/onion3715/gay_pride_parade.html
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 15:17   #48
RiCo

Quote:
Originally posted by xtrasyn
NEWSFLASH

YOU WERE NOT RIGHT

I'm still waiting for you to repeat your stupidity. It would really make my day for you to provide evidence of your own stupidity. Double fun, infact.

Unread 5 Feb 2003, 15:19   #49
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
Originally posted by G_frog
In fairness he talks less nonsense than the some of our local LBG (Les/Bi/Gay) society members, who sometimes remind me of http://www.theonion.com/onion3715/gay_pride_parade.html
Every social group has it's extremists, it doesn't invalidate the rest of the group's right to exist though. The Stonewall riots were the spark that started the modern GLBT movement, they were a necessity at the time but nowadays would serve to do the opposite of what they did then. So it is with Pride, it's changing over the years and evolving from the 'We're here to stay, deal with it' march into a 'Let's all get together and celebrate diversity, get pissed, and maybe raise a few quid for charity' event.
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 15:38   #50
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
Can I have that written?

Weren't you the idiot that labelled burgers and hollywood as objects of a growing level of culturedness?

And put the lid on it cornhole or I will put you on my ignore list.