User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Feb 2003, 16:51   #1
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
Ever think...

That everything's running down?

That we're getting nowhere, that humanity is decending into decadence (sp?), that we're about to slip into another dark age?

PS. This week, I have been mostly reading Foundation, by Isaac Asimov.
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 16:52   #2
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
ah again..

plz stop before Xtrasyn starts a new 'discussion' thread about this subject.

jk Tomboy
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 16:56   #3
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
I thing we're turning into fat lazy ****tards.
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 16:59   #4
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Yes, we are.
I just hope that somebody will transport me away before it happens.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote