User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 17 Jun 2003, 15:47   #1
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
How good a spy are you? :ninja:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/spooks/spy_academy.shtml

To give you something to (easily) beat, my scores are 67%, 92% and 100%, giving an average of 87%
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 15:48   #2
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 15:51   #3
ELeeming
Cultured

Quote:
Originally posted by Christian
you've already proved today that your opinons are worth approximately zero.
God Told Me To Do It
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 15:53   #4
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
fail

69%

fail

im ace i am
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 15:56   #5
ELeeming
Cultured

Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt
fail

69%

fail

im ace i am
The third one's pretty tough. It took me a few goes to get above 34%
God Told Me To Do It
Synchronise Your Dogmas
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 16:06   #6
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Firstly, I had to go down to 640x480 resolution to be able to read the text. That's fine, I'm used to annoyingly small fonts.

First game: it plays sequences while a clock is ticking. I replayed them as fast as I could and failed; the bomb actually takes all the time up itself playing the sequences.

Second: quite fun but far too slow. And I've played that sort of game before. Still, I failed.

Third: I'm crap at this, and there was far too little contrast even with my monitor's contrast at maximum. Failed.

Verdict: I'm crap. But the rise of "free" games raises an interesting counterpoint to the oft-quoted justification of software copyright as consumer games without which we would all be poorer off. Are free games economically realistic because they can be used for promotion and furthermore corporate relaxation and even training?
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 16:36   #7
Christian
Attitude

Quote:
Originally posted by ELeeming
you've already proved today that your opinons are worth approximately zero.
Ditto.

Edit: Would you mind linking me to the post that made you dislike my opinions ?
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 16:52   #8
ELeeming
Cultured

w/ compliments

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...hreadid=165721
God Told Me To Do It
Synchronise Your Dogmas
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 17:04   #9
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
82%, 62%, 78%.
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 17:20   #10
Aquario
a true 'Mincer'

Aquario is an unknown quantity at this point
thats shyt a spy, I couldnt get it to work \-:

Smileys are a waste of time
Aquario is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 17:21   #11
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
I didn't think MI5 had spies, because they only operate in Britain.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 17:25   #12
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
1) took too long im far too impatient

2) 81%

3) 100%
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 17:28   #13
Christian
Attitude

Quote:
Originally posted by ELeeming
w/ compliments

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...hreadid=165721
But that's the utter truth ?
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 17:48   #14
Sparky

Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point
100%
77%
100%

Game 2 is t3h sux0r. Completely random. His car does instant U-turns, goes faster and avoids you when you're following along another road!

-Sparky
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 17:59   #15
J-Kama-Ka-C
Held Back

J-Kama-Ka-C is on a distinguished road
*Remembers playing Game 3 in Robocop on the Gameboy. But that hasn't helped me get more than 50% at it
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 18:33   #16
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
83%
83%
100%

The car one is hard
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 18:58   #17
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
i can't do the first one, i did the face and tracking down one first time but not the beeps
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 19:09   #18
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
i am not a very good spy, i cannot even start a new game. oh well
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 20:43   #19
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
89%

81%

84%

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 21:25   #20
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally posted by Proteus
I didn't think MI5 had spies, because they only operate in Britain.
They go undercover and infiltrate radical groups like Trade Unions, the Womens Institute, and other Hippy organisations.
They're all bankrolled by the Soviet Union.

Of course, nowadays it's all mosques and other Islamic type things.
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 21:36   #21
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Jammers
They go undercover and infiltrate radical groups like Trade Unions, the Womens Institute, and other Hippy organisations.
They're all bankrolled by the Soviet Union.

Of course, nowadays it's all mosques and other Islamic type things.
That was my point.

Operatives going undercover aren't spies, unless every policeman in CID is also a spy.

I like your view of organisations posing a threat to national security, by the way.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 22:03   #22
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
MI5 not 9 to 5 is one of those things that's embarassing to read.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote