User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 11 Mar 2003, 13:35   #1
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Free Account Competition

First three id numbers posted in this thread will be activated FOC.

GO.
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
Unread 11 Mar 2003, 13:43   #2
Kegluneq

Kegluneq is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm missing a wonderful oppertunity here.
Unread 11 Mar 2003, 13:44   #3
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Damn. If ONLY i didnt have an account.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Unread 11 Mar 2003, 13:45   #4
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Would giving fake numbers be comedy-goldish?
Unread 11 Mar 2003, 13:48   #5
ELeeming
Cultured

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
Damn. If ONLY i didnt have an account.
Since when has that stopped anybody?

xtrasyn - no.
God Told Me To Do It
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Unread 11 Mar 2003, 13:49   #6
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
tsssk.

I thought the best fun was on someone else's expense?
Unread 11 Mar 2003, 13:55   #7
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
15 minutes and nobody has posted.

Hmmmm

Go for that "Comedy Gold" option Xtrasyn, or better still , create a new account and post the ID here.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Unread 11 Mar 2003, 13:56   #8
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
go on then: 007678

thx
Unread 11 Mar 2003, 13:56   #9
leknu
Ensign

leknu is on a distinguished road
Guess someone has to start giving numbers then

Unread 11 Mar 2003, 14:01   #10
NuckNuck

thanx if i should realy get a planet this way

Unread 11 Mar 2003, 14:02   #11
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
15 minutes and nobody has posted.

Hmmmm

Go for that "Comedy Gold" option Xtrasyn, or better still , create a new account and post the ID here.
The sole fact that I will live in Spain in less than 6 weeks made me hesitant, the inescapable fact that I wonṫ have any decent inet whatsoever for a few months made me doubt, and the weather forecasts for the region for the coming round made me think what would be needed to MAKE me play.

My conclusion was the 'gun to the head'-option. But there isn't any, so I'll pass on this one...
Unread 11 Mar 2003, 14:05   #12
ELeeming
Cultured

Finnally.

I'm in shock (:eek that it took so long.

Oh and people, in AH, join Die You Bitch incely. thanks.
God Told Me To Do It
Synchronise Your Dogmas
Unread 11 Mar 2003, 14:12   #13
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
Originally posted by ELeeming
Oh and people, in AH, join Die You Bitch incely. thanks.

And as soon as you life think life is pissing you in the face, it turns into highland cream malt.
Unread 11 Mar 2003, 14:16   #14
leknu
Ensign

leknu is on a distinguished road
:eek: nice
Unread 11 Mar 2003, 14:18   #15
NuckNuck

thx i don't think i'll be very active since i'm gone retired but will be fun to send a few ships at last sometimes

Unread 11 Mar 2003, 14:20   #16
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
****, im always to late for these threads!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 11 Mar 2003, 14:58   #17
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Thumbs up

Thanks dude
Closed Thread