User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 4 Mar 2003, 17:09   #1
Mare_Imbrium

Hello

Hello... new here just looking around and seeing some interesting stuff... tis why I joined
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 17:10   #2
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
hurray!
mare is my classmate.. DON'T HARASS HER OR YOU SHALT BE PUNISHED!!!!
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 17:11   #3
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
Aryn is scary shocker!

Hi Mare. Hope you enjoy your stay.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 17:12   #4
Mare_Imbrium

HAHAHAHA too funny lol
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 17:12   #5
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
hurray!
Aryn in gimmick account shocker.
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 17:13   #6
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
/me cowers from aryn's might.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 17:14   #7
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
see. that's the first thing i told her
'they'll either think you're someone else's gimmick account, or they'll think you're my gimmick account' :\

she laughed and said 'oh well'

btw she's gone outside to have a smoke.. naughty girl :\
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 17:15   #8
ELeeming
Cultured

Quote:
see. that's the first thing i told her
'they'll either think you're someone else's gimmick account, or they'll think you're my gimmick account' :\

she laughed and said 'oh well'

You must be about the only person without a gimmick.
God Told Me To Do It
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 17:16   #9
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by ELeeming
You must be about the only person without a gimmick.
I dont have one?
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 17:18   #10
Aryn
Happy

actually i DID try to create one when she was signing up for her account.. but i guess the network at the school is all weird :\
she hit 'submit' before i did.. and my screen said that i couldn't create an account cause i just created 'mare_imbrium'... i was like wtf?
and then she laughed at me

ini she's taken already :P
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 17:22   #11
Mare_Imbrium

Some day's I wish I was single... the man in my life can just jump off the highest cliff for all I care! lol

As for attractive... I dunno cause I can't exactly judge myself... who can unless they are super conseted and then they aren't that attractive in the first place hahahaha
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 17:22   #12
ELeeming
Cultured

Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
I dont have one?
I should have added, or isn't a gimmick.
God Told Me To Do It
Synchronise Your Dogmas
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 17:23   #13
ELeeming
Cultured

Quote:
Originally posted by Mare_Imbrium
Some day's I wish I was single... the man in my life can just jump off the highest cliff for all I care! lol

As for attractive... I dunno cause I can't exactly judge myself... who can unless they are super conseted and then they aren't that attractive in the first place hahahaha
Aryn can tell us.

And as for being single, you should talk to Muslim. You'll find it educational.
God Told Me To Do It
Synchronise Your Dogmas
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 17:23   #14
Grimble
Banned

Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point

you're trying to say there's an account registered this year that's not a gimmick?
Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 17:23   #15
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
I should have added, or isn't a gimmick.

True, true.
But, I don't have any gimmicks.
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 17:24   #16
Aryn
Happy

WHAT? SNURX IS A GIMMICK??!?!?!?!?!

i'm crushed
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 17:25   #17
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
Originally posted by Grimble

you're trying to say there's an account registered this year that's not a gimmick?
Apparently, yes.
Of course, Aryn is canadian, so you can never know what she really means..

Oi your sig is evhul!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 17:25   #18
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
WHAT? SNURX IS A GIMMICK??!?!?!?!?!

i'm crushed
Where have you been the last year?
Everybody knows im a gimmick!

That does not mean i dont have feelings!
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 17:25   #19
Grimble
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
Oi your sig is evhul!
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 17:26   #20
Mare_Imbrium

So what should she tell you?!?! That I'm a hottie?!?!? ummmm...no, i don't need people asking me for pics considering the only one I have is from when I was visisting my family out in alberta and that was two or three years ago, and I don't look anything like that anymore.... hehehehe
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 17:27   #21
ELeeming
Cultured

Quote:

^^^ This one ^^^

And you're in trouble (Clause 2B)
God Told Me To Do It
Synchronise Your Dogmas
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 17:27   #22
Aryn
Happy

mare is lovely.
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 17:28   #23
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Smoking is bad mmkay...

BTW, did you tell her what kind of amazing person I am?
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 17:28   #24
Mare_Imbrium

AWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! *blush* thank you
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 17:29   #25
ELeeming
Cultured

Quote:
mare is lovely.
That'll do for me.

*back in 5
God Told Me To Do It
Synchronise Your Dogmas
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 17:29   #26
Aryn
Happy

no.. i haven't *warned* her about everyone on the boards yet.
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 17:29   #27
Mare_Imbrium

No... not yet... should I be afraid?!?! lol
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 17:31   #28
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
no.. i haven't *warned* her about everyone on the boards yet.
Oi poor girl.
What will happen now?
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 17:32   #29
Aryn
Happy

well i'm pretty sure she can take care of herself
i DID warn her that people might 'trash talk' her or accuse her of being gimmick :P
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 17:33   #30
ELeeming
Cultured

Quote:
well i'm pretty sure she can take care of herself
i DID warn her that people might 'trash talk' her or accuse her of being gimmick :P
You're first post in this thread took care of that.

We're all scared of you Aryn. :eek:
God Told Me To Do It
Synchronise Your Dogmas
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 17:35   #31
Mare_Imbrium

Ya well I see her everyday and I guess I can be scared of her at times too hehehe she is a character lol
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 17:36   #32
Grimble
Banned

Quote:
And you're in trouble (Clause 2B)
pardon?
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 17:36   #33
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
So your man beats you.

Quote:
And you're a minger.

Bad luck!
Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 17:38   #34
Mare_Imbrium

UMMMMMMMM NOOOOOOOO... i just can't stand to be around him...
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 17:38   #35
Aryn
Happy

what?? i'm not scary i'm lovely :\

though i suppose that day i was really hyper worried some people :\
those chairs ain't made for bouncing.. but i sure bounced!! :P
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 17:38   #36
ELeeming
Cultured

Quote:
pardon?
your rank?
God Told Me To Do It
Synchronise Your Dogmas
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 17:39   #37
Mare_Imbrium

BOUNCY BOUNCY BOUNCY in the chairs that bounce lol
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 17:40   #38
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
sub is one of those people aryn hasnt warned you about yet.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 17:40   #39
Grimble
Banned

Quote:
your rank?
if I was posting for Shai I wouldn't use that as my rank, right?

They'll never suspect a thing
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 17:40   #40
Aryn
Happy

oh dear... now i'm getting into a bouncy mood again :\
i wonder if this teacher will look at us funny like the last one did :P
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 17:41   #41
Aryn
Happy

Quote:
Originally posted by NEWSBOT3
sub is one of those people aryn hasnt warned you about yet.
actually i just did.
'he's on the warning list.. he'll be banned soon prolly.. don't worry about him'
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 17:41   #42
ELeeming
Cultured

Quote:
if I was posting for Shai I wouldn't use that as my rank, right?

They'll never suspect a thing
You're right, Shai.
God Told Me To Do It
Synchronise Your Dogmas
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 17:44   #43
Mare_Imbrium

mmmmmmmmm......... bouncy chairs!!! lol
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 17:54   #44
Aryn
Happy

ok this sucks. we've been here since 7:30am and our teacher doesn't actually start teaching til 9:30am... (it's 9am now)
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 17:56   #45
ELeeming
Cultured

Quote:
ok this sucks. we've been here since 7:30am and our teacher doesn't actually start teaching til 9:30am... (it's 9am now)
serves you right for getting up so early
God Told Me To Do It
Synchronise Your Dogmas
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 17:58   #46
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
oh joy!
Now you can do the intarweb trick some more.
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 18:01   #47
Aryn
Happy

we HAVE to be at school at 7:30 :\
this is supposed to be our 'homework time' though we haven't been given any homework yet so we're just pissin around.

anyways.. she left a few minutes ago cause she said you guys were boring. and now i've got to agree :\ perhaps i'll come back later
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 18:04   #48
ELeeming
Cultured

Quote:
we HAVE to be at school at 7:30 :\
this is supposed to be our 'homework time' though we haven't been given any homework yet so we're just pissin around.

anyways.. she left a few minutes ago cause she said you guys were boring. and now i've got to agree :\ perhaps i'll come back later
you should point her towards the joys of IRC.
God Told Me To Do It
Synchronise Your Dogmas
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 18:04   #49
Mare_Imbrium

ya...... my other forum is soooo much livelyer... if that is even a word... at this current point in time... lol so ya.. hehaheha whatever... lol
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 18:05   #50
Mare_Imbrium

cant use irc at school *sob*