User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 19 Feb 2003, 12:00   #1
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
you scots

wtf is your capital, Glasgow or Edinburgh?? i always thought it was the latter, but a friend got into an argument with me by insisting it was the former, which is it?
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 12:01   #2
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
it's edinburgh
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 12:04   #3
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Nicole
it's edinburgh
Seconded.
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 12:12   #4
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
it's edinburgh
How would you know canuck wanna be
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 12:16   #5
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by deerbarn
How would you know canuck wanna be
that was just mean.
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 12:18   #6
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
Its ok nicole canadians are sexy! (and 90% of canadian women under 20 have slept with Sunday8pm) See its not all bad!
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 12:19   #7
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
Edinburgh.

But not according to Civilisation: Call to Power, I notice.
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 12:23   #8
Nicole

Quote:
Originally posted by deerbarn
Its ok nicole canadians are sexy! (and 90% of canadian women under 20 have slept with Sunday8pm) See its not all bad!
I'm not under 20 so that doesn't really apply to me.

And Canadians are the most unattractive race of people ever.

edit: cept Aryn who is really adopted from lithuania.

Last edited by Nicole; 19 Feb 2003 at 13:54.
Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 12:39   #9
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

Quote:
I'm not under 20 so that doesn't really apply to me.

And Canadians are the most unattractive race of people ever.

Ill tell celine you said that!
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 12:41   #10
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i hate this country

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 13:00   #11
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by ELeeming
Edinburgh.

Thats cos Glasgow is bigger.
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 13:52   #12
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by Ste
Thats cos Glasgow is bigger.

Edinburgh is a tourist attraction.
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 14:09   #13
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by JBOY
Edinburgh is a tourist attraction.
whereas Glasgow just isn't attractive in any way whatsoever
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 14:43   #14
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
Glasgow is a dump.
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 17:56   #15
FatboySliM

FatboySliM is an unknown quantity at this point
industrial city.. yea dump :|
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 18:14   #16
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
I was sad enough to watch Les & Mel other day on ITV @ midday (had just woken up when it came on)

they said Glasgow is the 2nd most smiliest place in UK - 68% of Glaswegiens smile, Bristol was first with 78%, Manchester 3rd with some stat

Nottingham had 12% and London lol.... 8% of all Londoners smile to strangers! :\
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 18:18   #17
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Glasgow is ace
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 18:43   #18
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Androme2
I was sad enough to watch Les & Mel other day on ITV @ midday (had just woken up when it came on)

they said Glasgow is the 2nd most smiliest place in UK - 68% of Glaswegiens smile, ...
Please note that this statistic is artificially inflated, most Glaswegians aren't in fact smiling it's just the scars from the bottling they got last Friday that make it look like they are.
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 20:02   #19
Telhilion
NOT scottish

Telhilion is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Edinburgh.

The games never lie...
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 20:02   #20
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Civilisation games can't tell their arse from their elbow half the time.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 20:04   #21
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle29uk
Please note that this statistic is artificially inflated, most Glaswegians aren't in fact smiling it's just the scars from the bottling they got last Friday that make it look like they are.

you see, you think youve just made a stereotypical joke. I say to you its more like an accurate fact

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 20:38   #22
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle29uk
Gayle - if that were true, the Irish would have appeared in the statistic which they didn't
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2003, 10:23   #23
soul-runner

who cares just so long as i can annihilate the scots in call to power