User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 5 Feb 2003, 21:24   #1
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Why I now hate needles and fat nurses

A sob story, to be sure.

So, after a few weeks of being generally run down, insomnia, losing weight, I thought I'd go see Senor Doctor who suggested I go get some blood tests done and eat some radioactive **** to check I'm not dying.

And Madame FatNurseMcBetsy managed quite elegantly to put the needle for the aforementioned blood test into my vein without a problem. Then she cunningly pulled it out at an angle, scored the back of it but 'didn't notice' until a protusion the size of a half golfball surfaced around the puncture mark.

Now I'm on anitbiotics for the next 28 days 'as a precaution', but I've been cordially invited back to meet Senor Doctor who will no doubt tell me that all the tests were fine and to go drink some Guiness. Which of course I can't now do as I'm on antibiotics. Somewhat ruining any birthday plans for this weekend really.

In conclusion:
Never ever go to the doctor
Never even go to an NHS hospital for a routine prodecure
Never question FatNurseMcBetsy when golfballs appear in your veins

Though I did quite enjoy the barium madness. Very orangey.
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 21:26   #2
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Re: Why I now hate needles and fat nurses

Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo

Though I did quite enjoy the barium madness. Very orangey.
You need help. That stuff tastes like ****.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 21:28   #3
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Why I now hate needles and fat nurses

Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
You need help. That stuff tastes like ****.
It was what I imagine Britvic filtered over ear wax served in a rusty glass to taste of.

None of which makes sense as clearly glass doesn't rust.
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 04:20   #4
Idi

Re: Re: Re: Why I now hate needles and fat nurses

Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
It was what I imagine Britvic filtered over ear wax served in a rusty glass to taste of.

None of which makes sense as clearly glass doesn't rust.
Just like God, not having seen glass rust doesn't necessarily mean it doesn't happen!
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 10:30   #5
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Hmm, woke up this morning and couldn't feel me right arm properly.

Still can't.

Would this be a good time to go the local medical practicioner and ask for advice or what?
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 10:34   #6
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
You can go drinking while on antibiotics. It's ok.
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 10:49   #7
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by menth0l
You can go drinking while on antibiotics. It's ok.
just don't expect to last more than a pint [/voice of experience]
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 10:57   #8
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally posted by ELeeming
just don't expect to last more than a pint [/voice of experience]
I could feel a couple shots of whiskey the other night, it'd be ace for a cheap night out but I really wouldn't like to wake up getting stomach pumped