User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 Feb 2003, 09:30   #1
Xaphania

Xaphania is an unknown quantity at this point
The Glasgow meet.

From a v brief flirting visit.

Sunday8pm and Arianna arrived at around 7pm to meet at the time, Dace, Nodrog, Nightsinner and Torz. Kurashima was to turn up much later. Sarina didn't turn up and hence cause she wasn't plasma wasn't either :P

They all seemed in states of inebriation except nightsinner.

Dace was once again trying to aggressively put his deep points across when it was clear people were just drunk yet he had his sharp witted moments as well. Though I don't know how long homosexual insinuations about everything indicates sharp wit and begins to cross into closet behaviour.

Nodrog has reverted to his natural hair colour of ginger with highlights of blonde it seems at the front. I'm sure if he started screaming and making his viens pop you could almost swear he was trying for super saiyan. He kept to chatting up Torz most of the night.

Torz was wrecked and reminded me of spud from trainspotting except not as bad looking. He had a coarse accent and when dared drank the contents of a vase that had a flower in it on the table we were at to much of the staff's amusement.

Nightsinner was cool and offered to be dace's muscle should he ever start pimping.

Kurashima turned up at around 9:30 pm blaming the fact he is too popular as to his lateness. Anyway I'll leave it to the rest to correct me and takeover from where the night proceeded.

Still though torz is real and stuff......

Was worth it for that.

As for us we had drained ourselves by being awake from 1 am prior and except for dace asking if I had fired my sauce over a homosexual when relating an anecdote it was a relatively quiet night with the more intelligent conversations being posed by the south park trivia machine :P

L8r's Sunday8pm and Arianna
p.s. Disapointed we couldn't meet pablissimo. Jboy you were talked of fondly in your absence.
Xaphania is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 09:33   #2
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
youre talking in 3rd person, also you missed all the drama!

My memories seem to include a kind of bizarro synchronisation where Sunday8pm and Arianna always needed to 'go to the bathroom' at the exact same time!.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 09:36   #3
Xaphania

Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
youre talking in 3rd person, also you missed all the drama!

My memories seem to include a kind of bizarro synchornisation where Sunday8pm and Arianna always needed to 'go to the bathroom' at the exact same time!.
That's because whenever me and Erin tried to engage in some mutual appreciation of each other Torz got quite distressed and aggrovated

I want to know the drama though.

Alas my fatigue betrayed me also a night with dace on caffiene pills and high quantities of alcohol wasn't enthusing.

L8r's Sunday8pm and Arianna
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 09:38   #4
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
you obviously have no sense of internet community spirit!

PS I've no idea why I'm up so disgustingly earlier, I think it may have something to do with Dace's pro plus :/
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 09:43   #5
Xaphania

This coming from the consistent attender of previous meets!

I don't think we missed anything though that would of made our night better, lest not as expensive.

We caught the last bus home for much cheapiness.

You are welcome to elaborate or does your memory fail to give you an accurate enough recollection of the night?
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 10:19   #6
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
We need a meet in Edinburgh sometime. They sound like fun.
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 11:17   #7
Nodrog

Quote:
Originally posted by ELeeming
We need a meet in Edinburgh sometime. They sound like fun.
Its only a 50 minute train journey...
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 11:50   #8
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
It's only a 10 minute walk for you, and you have failed to turn up on occasion.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 12:30   #9
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
I was asked to babysit. I wasn't particularly in the mood for a 3 hour train journey anyway, so I agreed. I phoned Tonywony to let him know I wasn't coming, so that he didnt walk into town to meet me off the train :p Hence the fact that neither of us were there.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 15:07   #10
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of
I actually had a good time apart from all the wankness at the end. Had to kip in Perth train station last night tho heh.

I thought everyone was a laugh and Nod was worryingly normal :/

[edit] WE WERE IN THE PUB SINCE 4 O'CLOCK SO NONE OF THIS 'WE WERE THERE EARLIER THAN YOU' PISH. [/edit]

PS Rankin has _the_worst_carpet_ever
Torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 15:21   #11
ELeeming
Cultured

Quote:
Its only a 50 minute train journey...
Let me know when the next one's on, please.
God Told Me To Do It
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 15:26   #12
Xaphania

Quote:
Originally posted by Torz
I actually had a good time apart from all the wankness at the end.

[14:27] <Sunday8pm> what happened after my departure last night?
[14:28] <Torz> I was asked to leave the pub

ELABORATE!
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 15:31   #13
Xaphania

Quote:
Originally posted by Xaphania
ELABORATE!
[14:30] <Torz> there was a bit of a debate
[14:30] <Torz> then Ross was telling me how I was ****ed as it was four on 1
[14:30] <Torz> I pushed Nod I think
[14:30] <Torz> then the bar maid asked us both to leave
[14:31] <Torz> (I was leaving anyway)
[14:31] <Torz> think Nod stayed
[14:31] <Sunday8pm> uhm what happened to the others?
[14:31] <Torz> no idea
[14:31] <Sunday8pm> So where did you stay?
[14:31] <Torz> Perth Train STation
[14:31] <Sunday8pm> So you left and kipped at a train station
[14:31] <Torz> correct
[14:31] <Sunday8pm> did you not go back to dace's?
[14:32] <Torz> no, we had a small 'fall out'
[14:32] <Sunday8pm> Kura no say or do anything?
[14:32] <Torz> he was the peacemaker
[14:32] <Sunday8pm> and what did you and dace fall out over?
[14:32] <Torz> can't even remember
[14:32] <Torz> was something stupid
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 15:32   #14
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of
stop pasting irc logs, fag.
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 15:33   #15
Nodrog

Quote:
[14:30] <Torz> there was a bit of a debate
[14:30] <Torz> then Ross was telling me how I was ****ed as it was four on 1
This may not have occured in the manner you seem to (not) remember.
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 15:34   #16
Xaphania

Quote:
Elaborate.

Or are you waiting to get your story straight?
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 15:37   #17
Nodrog

Quote:
Elaborate.
shan't
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 15:38   #18
Xaphania

Quote:
shall not
Continue with what was done with the night after torz's departure then?
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 15:38   #19
Torz
Up yours

Quote:
that was the case, I recall it perfectly.

No hard feelings whatever tho, I had a decent time.
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 16:37   #20
NightSinner
Gimp Handler

NightSinner is an unknown quantity at this point
Well....it was fun to meet you lot and i am still offering muscle to any1 that's gonna do some pimping

And with regard to the events at the end....it was more of a case of "too much alcohol and perhaps a clash of personalities "....that said it was fun...and in my case not enough alcohol

Good to hear you got home ok Torz and sorry for missing your call couldn't hear it in the pub..some guy was playing the bag pipes loud as hell...and p.s don't drink any more water from vases it's not good for ya

Hope to meet more people next time....and i was hoping you would have gone commando Torz...disappointed bout that mate
<Blue|WORKING> they are all sitting on a LAN
<Blue|WORKING> DUH
<[RO]NightSinner> hehe
<[RO]NightSinner> my mistake
<TomKat> Lithuanian Area Network
NightSinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 16:57   #21
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:

Hes actually pretty accurate on that one Don.

And Arianna and Sunday, you missed the Piper playing the Bagpipes on the bar to a standing ovation just before closing. Was absoloutely surreal.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 17:01   #22
ELeeming
Cultured

I really wish I had been there.

I'm going to the next one, gatecrashing if nothing else.
God Told Me To Do It
Synchronise Your Dogmas
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 17:03   #23
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by ELeeming
I really wish I had been there.

I'm going to the next one, gatecrashing if nothing else.

The next one will probably occur without me, since i dunno when i can find the time or finance to come across again, and certainly not for a week like i have done this time.

However im sure a great time will be had by all.

Nod , you are so Very Very VERY Ginger looking now.
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 17:27   #24
Empress
Inactive as they come

Empress is an unknown quantity at this point
the most amazing thing about this thread....

TORZ LIVES!! (and here we thought he was just a phantom that haunts irc)

Though I dont think i'll be a true believer until pics are shown..

and i cant believe there was no nekkid ppl plastic wrapped to a pole this time ;/ sheesh where'd all the devilment go from our scottish contingent?

Make it a rule of life never to regret and never to look back. Regret is an appalling waste of energy; you can't build on it; it's only good for wallowing in.
--Katherine Mansfield
Empress is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 17:28   #25
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Empress
the most amazing thing about this thread....

TORZ LIVES!! (and here we thought he was just a phantom that haunts irc)

Though I dont think i'll be a true believer until pics are shown..

and i cant believe there was no nekkid ppl plastic wrapped to a pole this time ;/ sheesh where'd all the devilment go from our scottish contingent?
Erin protected him.
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 17:33   #26
Empress
Inactive as they come

Lo Kura!

Make it a rule of life never to regret and never to look back. Regret is an appalling waste of energy; you can't build on it; it's only good for wallowing in.
--Katherine Mansfield
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 17:34   #27
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Lo Kura!
Lo Empy

Still not been eaten by a bear, or killed by a loose hockey puck i see
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 17:36   #28
Empress
Inactive as they come

Close but the bears love me.. I feed them orphaned children ;(

good news is i'm leaving the bears behind and moving to the uk in may ;P got my work permit thingiemajig yesterday!!

--Katherine Mansfield
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 17:42   #29
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
and the good news?
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 17:45   #30
NightSinner
Gimp Handler

Quote:
Originally posted by deerbarn
and the good news?
she'll be quaranteened on entry to the Uk for no less than 6 months
<Blue|WORKING> DUH
<[RO]NightSinner> hehe
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 17:45   #31
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Close but the bears love me.. I feed them orphaned children ;(

good news is i'm leaving the bears behind and moving to the uk in may ;P got my work permit thingiemajig yesterday!!
And which particular area of the UK would this be.

(PLEASE let it be Bolton , just to annoy a certain board poster)
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 17:45   #32
Empress
Inactive as they come

I'm coming for your curtains deery ;(

--Katherine Mansfield
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 17:46   #33
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by NightSinner
How long did they quarantine you for?
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 17:50   #34
NightSinner
Gimp Handler

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
How long did they quarantine you for?
they didn't i got shipped over in a brown box and the missed me
<Blue|WORKING> DUH
<[RO]NightSinner> hehe
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 17:51   #35
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I'm coming for your curtains deery ;(

You can have them, they are all faded and not as bright anymore.
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 17:54   #36
Empress
Inactive as they come

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
And which particular area of the UK would this be.

(PLEASE let it be Bolton , just to annoy a certain board poster)
:P near southampton area for the first few months.. after that depends on various factors

Quote:
Originally posted by NightSinner
Better be quarenteened in a 5 freakin star hotel then :P

actually though the pets scheme has been extended to Canada ... I know cause i'm bringin my cats (maybe)

--Katherine Mansfield
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 18:01   #37
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Better be quarenteened in a 5 freakin star hotel then :P

We put our asylum seekers in detention camps while theyre processed. Youll be no different missy!
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 18:09   #38
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
I would have gone

Why wasn't I asked/informed/told/etc?
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 18:12   #39
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Pyr0 MK III
I would have gone

Why wasn't I asked/informed/told/etc?
HAVENT YOU BEEN READING THE BOARDS FOR THE PAST 3 ****ING WEEKS? CHRIST , ITS BEEN SAID SO MANY TIMES BY SO MANY PEOPLE, ONLY SOMEONE WHO FOCUSSED SOLELY ON THREADS ABOUT THE WAR IN IRAQ AND WHY NODROG IS GAY WOULD NOT HAVE SEEN IT!
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 18:27   #40
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
I only read GD and have not seen this EVER
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 18:30   #41
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Pyr0 MK III
I only read GD and have not seen this EVER

Its only ever been discussed on GD. Dates , times , christ , Sarina put up a thread about it on Tuesday afternoon. Go have a look!