User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 30 Jan 2003, 00:28   #1
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
Pab

LO PAB FS!!

(i didn't want to wreck another thread with this.. :\)
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 00:28   #2
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
I have your baby in my pouch.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 00:29   #3
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
rawr
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 00:30   #4
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
You were quick

as always

Unread 30 Jan 2003, 00:30   #5
Aryn
Happy

i am on the ball!
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 00:32   #6
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Dammit, I was making coffee to sober meself up befor egetting up tomorrow.

LO ARYN FS.

Edit: YOU CHANGED MY DAMN SIG!"!
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 00:32   #7
KaneED
Motherfracker

stop hogging
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 00:34   #8
Aryn
Happy

Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
Dammit, I was making coffee to sober meself up befor egetting up tomorrow.

LO ARYN FS.

Edit: YOU CHANGED MY DAMN SIG!"!
ah.. for a second i thought you ran away when you saw the thread.

me? change your sig?? never!! :P
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 00:35   #9
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
*elbows his way in*

Lo Aryn

*RAWR*
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 00:36   #10
Aryn
Happy

hiya kura! \o/
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 00:36   #11
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I WAS COOL BEFORE.

I HAD NO SIG.

COOLER THAN NOD EVEN.

And such forth.
This coffee is, however, ace.
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 00:36   #12
KaneED
Motherfracker

Only employed people or students here please.

(Unless you did keep your job? Kura)
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 00:39   #13
Nixjim
Commander

Nixjim is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by KaneED
Only employed people or students here please.

(Unless you did keep your job? Kura)
I'm employed.
Hi Aryn
Nixjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 00:41   #14
Aryn
Happy

PAB: go delete it then you WHINER!

lo nixjim
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 00:43   #15
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
PAB: go delete it then you WHINER!

lo nixjim
I can't do that, it would 'offend' you =/

And I've done enough offending for one day. I told 'someone' I liked her hair today. She said that she'd put no effort into it, and that I hadn't noticed her hair every other day when she'd spent a half-hour sorting it out.

I lose 'the game' it seems.
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 00:44   #16
Aryn
Happy

Unread 30 Jan 2003, 00:46   #17
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Yes i kept my job.

however i have a one week holiday coming up as of Friday , and during that break , i will decide if i want to keep that job, or if i wish to move onto something else.

When youre doing the same thing for longer than 6 months, you start to question its validity, especially in banking.
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 00:48   #18
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
especially in banking.
Merchant?

ROFLOL
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 00:50   #19
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Ok, when did the sig change again?

At least this one holds some interest for me, etc =)
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 00:50   #20
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Merchant?

ROFLOL
Offshore. Obviously.

Sometimes i wonder why they let Scousers into Universities. I dont recall ever seeing a degree in Hotwiring , Hubcap Stealing , Graffiti or Brookside.
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 00:51   #21
Aryn
Happy

Unread 30 Jan 2003, 00:52   #22
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Offshore. Obviously.

Sometimes i wonder why they let Scousers into Universities. I dont recall ever seeing a degree in Hotwiring , Hubcap Stealing , Graffiti or Brookside.
I was in a jacuzzi with two birds from Brookie when I was 14.

I can't remember which ones.

Shame really, would have been nice to have watched the show to a point to have known their screen names and allowing self-induced prickishness.
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 00:53   #23
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:

Bearing in mind that the Smilies are disabled, i struggle to see the reason so many people are still posting them ..... head against a brick wall anyone?
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 00:54   #24
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Bearing in mind that the Smilies are disabled
...what?
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 00:54   #25
Aryn
Happy

they're disabled?? cause i can see them perfectly clear
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 00:55   #26
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

KURASHIMA IN 'WANKING MADE ME BLIND' SHOCKER
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 00:56   #27
Aryn
Happy

'oh dear'
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 00:57   #28
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
they're disabled?? cause i can see them perfectly clear
"Smilies are ON "

According to my profile.

So can someone explain why all i see is the Red X whenever someone posts one?
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 00:57   #29
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Jesus will the people (Kura?) ****ing with my sig at least take credit for their work?

I'd be going paranoid if I weren't hyper on coffee, booze and Milk Tray.
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 01:00   #30
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Jesus will the people (Kura?) ****ing with my sig at least take credit for their work?

I'd be going paranoid if I weren't hyper on coffee, booze and Milk Tray.
Not me , im too busy seeking tech support for my Smilies

(Which it appears only i cannot see)
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 01:08   #31
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Aryn eh...
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 01:18   #32
Homerio
Furious Angel

Homerio is an unknown quantity at this point
i cant see teh bloody things either

<Slava> If we quit pa and take up residence in a new game that would be better. Take our organisation, alliance, and skills elsewhere.
<Hathor^> hyperiums
<Hathor^> Dark Galaxy
<Slava> anything will do.
* Slava imagines team-deathmatch-hopscotch
Homerio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 01:22   #33
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally posted by Homerio
i cant see teh bloody things either
LO HOMER

i15 sorted yet? EH?!
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 01:25   #34
Homerio
Furious Angel

Homerio is an unknown quantity at this point
PABBY ROCKS

and not go the money for it yet

<Slava> If we quit pa and take up residence in a new game that would be better. Take our organisation, alliance, and skills elsewhere.
<Hathor^> hyperiums
<Hathor^> Dark Galaxy
<Slava> anything will do.
* Slava imagines team-deathmatch-hopscotch
Homerio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 01:26   #35
Nixjim
Commander

Nixjim is an unknown quantity at this point
I see them fine

I miss by bunnies though
Nixjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 01:32   #36
Aryn
Happy

well i didn't put that in pab's sig :\
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 01:33   #37
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
*waves*

o/
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 01:34   #38
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
well i didn't put that in pab's sig :\
Hello.
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 11:01   #39
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I can't do that, it would 'offend' you =/

And I've done enough offending for one day. I told 'someone' I liked her hair today. She said that she'd put no effort into it, and that I hadn't noticed her hair every other day when she'd spent a half-hour sorting it out.

I lose 'the game' it seems.
Was she an AI student? They're all a bit, well, you know, strange
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 11:02   #40
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally posted by ELeeming
Was she an AI student? They're all a bit, well, you know, strange
No, she wasn't.

And AI students (lo me) are somewhat... yeah. Good job I won't be carrying it one next year then, eh.
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 11:30   #41
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
my smilies dont work either

http://www.jolt.co.uk/paf/showthread...hreadid=157118

i have to resort to

:O(

which is a tad unfair since my nose isnt that big.
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 12:04   #42
ELeeming
Cultured

Quote:
No, she wasn't.

And AI students (lo me) are somewhat... yeah. Good job I won't be carrying it one next year then, eh.
Indeed, considering you don't have a building to do it in.

Seriously, the AI folk I've talked to aren't enjoying AI2. CS2 is meant to be a lot better, possibly because Gordon Brebner takes a lot of the lectures, and he's just so funny (if he did the sorting lectures this year, then you'll know what I mean.)
God Told Me To Do It
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 13:11   #43
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Indeed, considering you don't have a building to do it in.

Seriously, the AI folk I've talked to aren't enjoying AI2. CS2 is meant to be a lot better, possibly because Gordon Brebner takes a lot of the lectures, and he's just so funny (if he did the sorting lectures this year, then you'll know what I mean.)
Contact your tutor or the lecturer concerned with any difficulties with course material or course issues.
The course lecturers are:
David Aspinall (JCMB 2606)
Murray Cole (JCMB 2508)
Paul Jackson (JCMB 1602)
Javier Esparza (JCMB 1616)

Murray Cole was a funny guy, what with using Furbies to demonstrate the Vector class, David Aspinall is just a good lecturer, Javier I don't mind, especially since he's got the voice of Dr. Nick from the Simpsons.

Paul Jackson, however, is, as is written in AT Lecture Hall 4, 'A Chump'
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 13:41   #44
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Hi everybody. (And Aryn! )

Im qualified for this thread, since im a "student".
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 13:50   #45
ELeeming
Cultured

Quote:
Contact your tutor or the lecturer concerned with any difficulties with course material or course issues.
The course lecturers are:
David Aspinall (JCMB 2606)
Murray Cole (JCMB 2508)
Paul Jackson (JCMB 1602)
Javier Esparza (JCMB 1616)

Murray Cole was a funny guy, what with using Furbies to demonstrate the Vector class, David Aspinall is just a good lecturer, Javier I don't mind, especially since he's got the voice of Dr. Nick from the Simpsons.

Paul Jackson, however, is, as is written in AT Lecture Hall 4, 'A Chump'
So you've not had Gordon Brebner?
God Told Me To Do It
Synchronise Your Dogmas
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 13:52   #46
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
So you've not had Gordon Brebner?
Nope, but from the minutes of student liason meetings 'people' like him.

I'll look forward to it next year. Hopefully we'll get him instead of that Jackson prick.

Though in AI we did get to whinge at Helen Pain about Paul Schweiser being complete ****e. Which was fun.
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 13:54   #47
ELeeming
Cultured

Quote:
Nope, but from the minutes of student liason meetings 'people' like him.

I'll look forward to it next year. Hopefully we'll get him instead of that Jackson prick.

Though in AI we did get to whinge at Helen Pain about Paul Schweiser being complete ****e. Which was fun.
He's ****ing brilliant. When he did the sorting lecture, he had a lot of furry animals and sorted them into order of ferociesness by pretending to be a pokemon trainer. I was laughing so much I almost wet myself.
God Told Me To Do It
Synchronise Your Dogmas
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 13:55   #48
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
He's ****ing brilliant. When he did the sorting lecture, he had a lot of furry animals and sorted them into order of ferociesness by pretending to be a pokemon trainer. I was laughing so much I almost wet myself.
Heh. Sorting was CS1ah wasn't it?
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 14:00   #49
ELeeming
Cultured

Quote:
Heh. Sorting was CS1ah wasn't it?
affirm.
God Told Me To Do It
Synchronise Your Dogmas
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 15:41   #50
MisterZ

MisterZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Gordon Brebner left the Uni in October and moved to USA. I accidentally bumped into him in my first week while trying to find my way in the labyrinths of JCMB.

AI actually is pretty good. Switching to CS&AI next year.
MisterZ is offline   Reply With Quote