User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Feb 2003, 19:47   #1
Asper

Unhappy I must be one sad person

Still using Windows 98 SE
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 19:49   #2
Ðiscorporation

You're dutch, you're too skint to not use Win98
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 19:50   #3
Erkenbrand
Moody

Erkenbrand is an unknown quantity at this point
I have ME on this box
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 19:50   #4
Asper

Quote:
Originally posted by ÐiSCoRPoRaTioN
You're dutch, you're too skint to not use Win98

Thanx I think

I'd get Win XP if it wasn't 200$ and up lah :/
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 19:53   #5
Ðiscorporation

Quote:
Originally posted by Asper
Thanx I think

I'd get Win XP if it wasn't 200$ and up lah :/
Get a student's license

You must know a student
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 19:54   #6
Asper

Quote:
Get a student's license

You must know a student
Actually no :/ smalltown girl here
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 19:56   #7
Ðiscorporation

Quote:
Actually no :/ smalltown girl here
Thats rather crap, isn't it?

If you go to school, try hanging out with the local geeks, to ensure you get a less then legal copy
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 19:57   #8
Asper

Quote:
Thats rather crap, isn't it?

If you go to school, try hanging out with the local geeks, to ensure you get a less then legal copy

LOL

I work 30 hours a week atm and study at home. I'm free for 3 weeks now because I had so much time stashed away (I'm almost never ill)

So now I'm generally bored ta.
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 20:00   #9
Ðiscorporation

Quote:
LOL

I work 30 hours a week atm and study at home. I'm free for 3 weeks now because I had so much time stashed away (I'm almost never ill)

So now I'm generally bored ta.
Go browse ebay.nl
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 20:03   #10
Asper

Quote:
Go browse ebay.nl
That could be an idea...I guess *shrugs*
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 20:04   #11
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Get a new PC with WinXP pre-installed.

Ho ho ho.
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 20:06   #12
Ðiscorporation

Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy

ho ho ho.
Leshy in Comedy Gold shockar!
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 20:23   #13
Asper

Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy

Ho ho ho.
Well get this, not everyone is a person that doesn't know which plug goes where lol.

I've always build my own computer ho ho ho

Cost me less, even tho I don't get winblows XP
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 20:24   #14
Asper

Quote:
Leshy in Comedy Gold shockar!
Yeah well..

Dont Feed the Troll!
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 20:26   #15
Ðiscorporation

Quote:
Yeah well..

Dont Feed the Troll!
Leshy's not a Troll

He's a mod

There's a difference
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 20:27   #16
Asper

Quote:
Leshy's not a Troll

He's a mod

There's a difference
Modding troll?
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 20:30   #17
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Modding troll?
I don't troll. True story.

Also, I wasn't implying that you don't have any computer knowledge, I was merely providing you with another way to get your hands on Windows XP. Seeing as you seem to be rather unhappy with Windows 98SE, and every other Windows release, apart from Windows 2000, is even worse.
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 20:34   #18
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

I use Windows 98, and still lead a full life. That may shock some of you, but it's true.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 20:43   #19
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
I use Windows 98, and still lead a full life. That may shock some of you, but it's true.
Without Microsoft Hearts? You fraud!
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 21:12   #20
Gayle

Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
I 'upgraded' (I use the term loosely) my housemate's PC from Win95 to Win98 at the same time I upgraded her 16MB RAM and P100 to 48MB and a P200MMX that I happened to have lying around. Using anything pre XP scares me now
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 21:13   #21
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
i still use 98se, i like it.
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 21:37   #22
Idi

<insert any particular linux statement you like here>