User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 7 Feb 2003, 17:24   #51
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The SA forums are $10 to join =/

Fk 'at.
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 17:35   #52
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all
Public opinion contributes very small in the makings of a good admin / mod.

Behind the scene's and unseen by the public work is never appreciatted by the general public.
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 17:38   #53
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by JBOY

Behind the scene's and unseen by the public work is never appreciatted by the general public.
What we see and use is all we have to go on. New styles, that was a nice touch. I don't use them myself but it shows a bit of thought. People thought 'Oh, Karms nice because he gave us new styles'.

Though it comes back down consistently to being treated like a gang of kids by people who we weren't even sure were part of the heirarchy of power.

More communication wouldn't go amiss.
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 17:39   #54
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by JBOY

Banning Dace because of something he said on IRC is a bit petty though.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 17:40   #55
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Banning Dace because of something he said on IRC is a bit petty though.
I'd have settled with unprofessional. But I'm absolutely certain that there was more to it than that, otherwise there'd be big problems.
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 17:43   #56
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all
Sadly.
I was offline for an extended period at tht time/week.
Can't comment.
Anyway's.

Farewell Belgarath.
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 17:55   #57
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
I'm not leaving you know, I am merely stepping down as a moderator.
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 17:56   #58
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally posted by Belgarath The Sorcerer
I'm not leaving you know, I am merely stepping down as a moderator.
And for that comment you'll be banned!
[/topical comedy attempt]

Belgy I liked your modding style, at least you let people know why you were closing threads and editing posts.

Unlike some in the past.
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 18:03   #59
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
And for that comment you'll be banned!
[/topical comedy attempt]

Belgy I liked your modding style, at least you let people know why you were closing threads and editing posts.

Unlike some in the past.
Shut up
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 18:07   #60
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
ps shame to see you quit, been doing this since i was
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 18:08   #61
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally posted by deerbarn
Shut up
Deerbarn in 'I've run out of insults' shocker.

I'm not even putting effort in these days =/

And are you going to fking i15 or not
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 18:57   #62
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Re: Just so you all know...

Quote:
Originally posted by Belgarath The Sorcerer
I am resigning as a moderator. I can hear most of you cheering right now. I'm not arsed.

Why? Thus:

ap·a·thy ( P ) Pronunciation Key (p-th)
n.
1. Lack of interest or concern, especially regarding matters of general importance or appeal; indifference.
Gee, guess how we feel about it.
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 19:10   #63
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
ELeeming for mod. It ain't going to get any worse, folks!
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 19:35   #64
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

No.
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 19:38   #65
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about
Belgy

is

a

GOD
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 19:50   #66
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
I can't wait to see the idiots they bring in to replace him/DM.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 19:53   #67
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
cochese for mod...he's already bitter, twisted and resentful
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 19:57   #68
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
cochese for mod...he's already bitter, twisted and resentful
Cochese for mod....on another forum/intraweb entirely.

Join the club of ex-/part-time Mods. Between you, me, Vanilla and MM, we could r00l this fkin board d00d !!!11

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 20:04   #69
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Dead_Meat
we could r00l this fkin board d00d !!!11

Omg, they got to you as well :(((

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 20:06   #70
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Yea, we'll just have to get Messiah and Mer back, then the world will be ours

cue evil laughter

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 20:40   #71
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Get Cochese and MM to return, stick Vermillion up there and maybe add a touch of Starbucks.

Probably won't work, given 2 have already quit, one isn't online enough and the other's already been banned once innit
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 21:01   #72
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
pab for mod....cos he was the last person to post on here

hmmm not as catchy as the others ;(
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 21:10   #73
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
ive already pmd belgy my thoughts/feelings and wished him luck so ill just address the 'other things' here.

Karm is Asst Admin who deals with all of the technical support aspects of running the forums. When they break he fixes it. When we need new things installed to ensure a level of stability and useability on the boards he will do his best to install it. Without him wed be 'up teh gum tree'

Ashy is someone who is appointed to advise/contribute/assist etc etc etc etc with all the crap i have to do. All major decisions are discussed between both of us and we come to an agreement. Usually he differs from my view so its helpful. Now Zeus has left i guess i have the 'ultimate' decision but tbh if its crap then the mods and everyone else would tell me anyway.

Tonight i will be contacting through IRC/PM various possibly replacements who will might step up and become the new mods of GD.

Obviously atm the boards are suffering from a 'down'. Hopefully this will end when Simtech finally get the game of the ground and we get new people coming here and posting. Until then there is very little we can do. Without new people the same old same old is posted over and over and over again. It gets boring afterawhile. We dont have anyone new with new ideas anymore.

However this is only true of GD. Many of the other boards are still thriving even without the game (P&IT is a perfect example - whilst not being the most 'speed intensive' its community is ace)

When the game kicks off again im fairly sure with the correct guidance from Simtech and jolt the forums will have new users intrroduced and we can return to 'normality' and fun.

Oh and the Dace thing has been 'dealt' with. Dace has his account back now and a mistake was made. Everynow and again we make mistakes like that. I think i already have but if not then id like to apologise to dace for the loss of account.

erm... thats about it i think...
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 21:12   #74
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
clearly i should be a mod

i have no life to lose
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 21:13   #75
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of
Bye belgy.

your competence shall be missed.
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 21:14   #76
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Rag, Vermillion, Gayle and Starbucks for mod.

Seriously.
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 21:17   #77
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Gayle
there's something fishy about this choice
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 21:18   #78
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally posted by Bloomers III
there's something fishy about this choice
Haw Haw
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 21:18   #79
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
pab for mod....cos he was the last person to post on here
Ragnarak for mod, to drive this joke even more into the ground.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 21:19   #80
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Ragnarak for mod, to drive this joke even more into the ground.
MrL for mod, because he's got an r in his name

And such forth
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 21:28   #81
Cochese
Retired

Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
Karm is Asst Admin who deals with all of the technical support aspects of running the forums. When they break he fixes it. When we need new things installed to ensure a level of stability and useability on the boards he will do his best to install it. Without him wed be 'up teh gum tree'

You might want to pass that bit along to Jobby/Kura, as they couldn't explain why he was there, or what he did.

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 21:36   #82
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point
I predict some of these suggestions will come back to haunt us in days to come...
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 22:21   #83
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by G_frog
I predict some of these suggestions will come back to haunt us in days to come...
I can guarantee one of them won't
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 22:44   #84
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
my website has decided to start working on here again (just ****ed around with the lunix box (problem solved my ass) and its serving up pages from the backoffice now

should be online in a few weeks then

woo-freaking-hoo

this was a real thread hijacker, but there is a reason, i just cant think of it right now

as its too late to actually put it anywhere else, and too spammish to create a thread about

i will put it here
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 22:49   #85
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
Unread 8 Feb 2003, 02:39   #86
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally posted by Chrism
chrism for mod....cos i'm drunk and it sopunds like a good idea

(lo mark, pab, other ppl who mentioned me)
Unread 8 Feb 2003, 13:02   #87
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
Why don't we have a modstars, like trollstars, only not?
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2003, 16:24   #88
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
Tonight i will be contacting through IRC/PM various possibly replacements who will might step up and become the new mods of GD.

Sorry you missed me but i had an early night.
Unread 8 Feb 2003, 16:27   #89
Ragnarak

Dace for mod.....to prove JJ does have a sense of humour after all

Unread 8 Feb 2003, 16:37   #90
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Dace for mod.....to prove JJ does have a sense of humour after all

NOD FOR MOD. MIGHT AS WELL HAVE A LAUGH AT HOW HE DOES THE JOB HES ALWAYS PROFESSED TO HATE!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2003, 16:45   #91
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

KURA FOR MOD!

Wait.
Unread 8 Feb 2003, 16:51   #92
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
KURA FOR MOD!

Wait.
BOBBY DAVRO FOR MOD!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2003, 17:20   #93
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
why do i get the feeling there isnt a popular choice to make for mod?

I mean, most people liked the idea of kura as a mod. There was a **** minority who didnt, but he had at least 50%

I cant think of one person whod gain 25% popularity

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2003, 17:51   #94
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
BOBBY DAVRO FOR MOD!
I'm too busy doing high-quality standup comedy in Butlins resorts around the country.

In fact, you can catch me in Minehead for the next 2 weeks.
Unread 8 Feb 2003, 18:00   #95
Lord Boredom

whatever happened to themightygoat?

he'd be good.
Unread 8 Feb 2003, 18:05   #96
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
me for mod!

i don't know why.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2003, 18:07   #97
Lord Boredom

Quote:
Originally posted by Phang
me for mod!

i don't know why.
because you're the lowest common denominator?
Unread 8 Feb 2003, 18:12   #98
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Boredom
because you're the lowest common denominator?

EXACTLY

I'm a people person, a local man who enjoys fart jokes, porn and photo opportunities at your store or business!
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote