User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 9 Jul 2014, 16:28   #801
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice
Re: R57 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMagic View Post
You are a moron ... as said earlier a few pages ago ND was hitting BF ... so unless they got confused at who ult and bf were they werent part of the block.
Since you still havent spoken to your HC you are obviously unable to know whats going on at all, but thats no news to anyone. Calling people that are right moron makes you seem very clever aswell. Instead of replying to me, go talk to one of your HC's and ask if ND was part of the block when the block split up. "moron"
Wouter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2014, 16:46   #802
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recluse
*Slow claps for Ult*

16 FI/CO fleets to fleetcatch a CR fleet?

This made my morning
Around 1 mil scoregain in xp, should come in handy now towards the end of the round
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2014, 17:28   #803
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Well they didn't lose 12-15% then did they?!
You won the argument, dude. He already admitted he was wrong. Calm down.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2014, 17:34   #804
Recluse

Recluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
Around 1 mil scoregain in xp, should come in handy now towards the end of the round
Of course. A land is a land. You could have done that with 1/3 the fleets though

Saver of Sad

Supreme Commander of The Spider Colony
Recluse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2014, 19:21   #805
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Who cares, all fun!

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2014, 19:59   #806
SDN

SDN is an unknown quantity at this point

Im sure Syron with his 3k roids would have been roided by a normal 5-6man co wave Recluse.. I see from last jpg that we have indeed recalled most fleets since they are not needed anymore, so he is indeed roided by your favourite standard 5 fleets :P

snowseal got massivly overcovered, so syron got roided the next tick :/

just think what will happend when 70% of ult`s fleets arent tied up in defence or returning from defence

Recent rounds:
Round 68 - #1 Gal Rank #6 planet
Round 67 - #1 Gal
Round 65 - Rank #3 Norsemen
Round 61 - Rank #37 Faceless
Round 60 - Rank #14 Ultores
Round 58 - Rank #35 Allieless xp play
Round 56 - Rank #14 Vikings
Round 54 - Rank #5 Vikings
SDN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2014, 01:08   #807
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wouter View Post
Since you still havent spoken to your HC you are obviously unable to know whats going on at all, but thats no news to anyone. Calling people that are right moron makes you seem very clever aswell. Instead of replying to me, go talk to one of your HC's and ask if ND was part of the block when the block split up. "moron"
Ag you dont need to get so emotional, we already KNOW what ND did its simple, maybe you should go talk to someone with a clue, they can help you
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2014, 10:54   #808
jermain

jermain is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Ag you dont need to get so emotional, we already KNOW what ND did its simple, maybe you should go talk to someone with a clue, they can help you
Does this mean you have absolutely no clue and can't help?

Seems so......
jermain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2014, 12:08   #809
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice

Quote:
I guess "morons" arent kept in the loop. Its not your fault that your IQ didnt go above 70, lets just hope you get good compensations, i feel for you.
Unread 10 Jul 2014, 15:56   #810
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

So.. Black Flag did the usual typical tactic. Got hit 3 days in a row by 3 alliances and managed to talk one of those allies into napping them? Again, proved my point a few pages back this is supposed to be a war game. If Black Flag do indeed win this round then they don't deserve it.

Napping your way to first is pointless.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2014, 16:07   #811
Bram

Bram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to behold

Just look at the number of naps Faceless has again..
8 full tag alliances and Faceless is now NAPped to 5 of them....
Bram is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2014, 16:28   #812
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

While I dont agree with it this is in large part because everyone is busy with someone and so have no problems with a nap with faceless. p3n and ND are hitting each other; both could therefore do without incs from a third party. BF and spore clearly wanted Faceless off their back and indeed to help them hit Ult, so it makes sense to them. And CT... well actually I have no idea what CT are doing at the moment!

It also makes sense to Faceless; they have a roid lead so as many naps as possible will help sustain it. At the same time they have helped create a bloc to take down ult. Presumably they think despite being behind at the moment in a race to the finish with BF they will win.

As much as one may complain about politics winning it if you cant win by being better why should you not try another option since it exists?

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2014, 16:34   #813
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji
While I dont agree with it this is in large part because everyone is busy with someone and so have no problems with a nap with faceless. p3n and ND are hitting each other; both could therefore do without incs from a third party. BF and spore clearly wanted Faceless off their back and indeed to help them hit Ult, so it makes sense to them. And CT... well actually I have no idea what CT are doing at the moment!

It also makes sense to Faceless; they have a roid lead so as many naps as possible will help sustain it. At the same time they have helped create a bloc to take down ult. Presumably they think despite being behind at the moment in a race to the finish with BF they will win.

As much as one may complain about politics winning it if you cant win by being better why should you not try another option since it exists?
CT are hitting us together with Spore, FL and BF.

Oh and, according to CT, we must be threathening p3ng, since they have refused to help the above four in their quest

Last edited by eksero; 10 Jul 2014 at 16:47.
Unread 10 Jul 2014, 17:18   #814
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wouter View Post
I guess "morons" arent kept in the loop. Its not your fault that your IQ didnt go above 70, lets just hope you get good compensations, i feel for you.
Again l e t me s p e l l this out slowly. ND was hitting BF no matter how many time u ask me to consul my HCs that doesnt change. So whats your point?
Unread 10 Jul 2014, 17:20   #815
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jermain View Post
Does this mean you have absolutely no clue and can't help?

Seems so......
Ouch that one ... really hurt ... glad you showed up
Unread 10 Jul 2014, 17:22   #816
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz View Post
So.. Black Flag did the usual typical tactic. Got hit 3 days in a row by 3 alliances and managed to talk one of those allies into napping them? Again, proved my point a few pages back this is supposed to be a war game. If Black Flag do indeed win this round then they don't deserve it.

Napping your way to first is pointless.
And who does? Ults done the same fl has done the same ... all contenders have done the same.
Unread 10 Jul 2014, 17:28   #817
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

"Black Flag FI/CO Grounded - ND ptargets on BF Fri, 20 Jun 23:41:56"

Or maybe we are all wrong and should listen to ag emo
Unread 10 Jul 2014, 17:29   #818
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
And who does? Ults done the same fl has done the same ... all contenders have done the same.
Not really pal.
Unread 10 Jul 2014, 17:38   #819
Firebird

Hmm shock, the uni fears ULT so badly they go and hold each others hands and attack ULT.

I can smell all your wet trousers and it highly amuses me.
Unread 10 Jul 2014, 17:47   #820
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
lol moron
Krypton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2014, 20:47   #821
Wouter

Quote:
Again l e t me s p e l l this out slowly. ND was hitting BF no matter how many time u ask me to consul my HCs that doesnt change. So whats your point?
I ll help you a little so you just have to copy paste it to your HC. "When the block split, was ND part of it?"
Unread 10 Jul 2014, 21:57   #822
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebird View Post
Hmm shock, the uni fears ULT so badly they go and hold each others hands and attack ULT.

My trousers are dry.

On the contrary, I don't fear Ultores. I respect them

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2014, 22:43   #823
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:

It seems to me FL/Spore/CT is doing something right, for me it looks that they are closing in on the top 2. In past rounds the allies below top 2 has been to busy troll crashing on one of the two alliances looking most likely to win.
So creds to the HCs in those allies, they are playing very very good.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2014, 23:02   #824
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
It seems to me FL/Spore/CT is doing something right, for me it looks that they are closing in on the top 2. In past rounds the allies below top 2 has been to busy troll crashing on one of the two alliances looking most likely to win.
So creds to the HCs in those allies, they are playing very very good.
I dunno pal, CTs only shot at winning anything this round was planet, which they threw away when they hit us and we roided their top planet

But i'm sure they're happy!
Unread 10 Jul 2014, 23:09   #825
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
I dunno pal, CTs only shot at winning anything this round was planet, which they threw away when they hit us and we roided their top planet

But i'm sure they're happy!
Yeah, seems like a stratical master stroke, in the regard that Ult is at -17% today.
WP, maybe BF does deserve to win afterall

Unread 10 Jul 2014, 23:16   #826
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Yeah, seems like a stratical master stroke, in the regard that Ult is at -17% today.
WP, maybe BF does deserve to win afterall
What good does us losing roids do for CT?
Unread 10 Jul 2014, 23:28   #827
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
What good does us losing roids do for CT?
If you read the original post you replied too, thats what i meant.
Adding to the fact that you roided a top CT planet gives them another reason to hit Ult..

Unread 10 Jul 2014, 23:36   #828
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Adding to the fact that you roided a top CT planet gives them another reason to hit Ult..
It's nearly tick 1000, roids matter little now, all ult has to do is not crash, def against bf and fl exclusively and set up fcs on them.

You put too much weight on -% at this late stage of the round. At tick 700 it's an issue, at tick 1k it's not
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2014, 23:39   #829
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Again... how does us losing roids benefit ct in any way?
Unread 10 Jul 2014, 23:43   #830
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Again... how does us losing roids benefit ct in any way?
Their planets get higher end rankings when they can land your fat ass?

Unread 10 Jul 2014, 23:45   #831
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Their planets get higher end rankings when they can land your fat ass?
Tell that to the guy who lost his chance at #1 today

We can just keep hitting their fatties, and gain enough xp from that to stay infront, as they seem to have 95% attackfleets and non existant anti co
Unread 11 Jul 2014, 00:26   #832
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Tell that to the guy who lost his chance at #1 today

We can just keep hitting their fatties, and gain enough xp from that to stay infront, as they seem to have 95% attackfleets and non existant anti co
well lets see what the verdict is when its closer to friday next week

Unread 11 Jul 2014, 01:27   #833
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
well lets see what the verdict is when its closer to friday next week
Ok then, since you seem to know more than everyone else on this forum out together, what do you think we should do?
Unread 11 Jul 2014, 01:36   #834
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Ok then, since you seem to know more than everyone else on this forum out together, what do you think we should do?
FC BF or something like that

Unread 11 Jul 2014, 02:05   #835
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
FC BF or something like that
oh the bitterness
Unread 11 Jul 2014, 03:06   #836
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
oh the bitterness
Why on earth would i be bitter for anything?

Unread 11 Jul 2014, 03:09   #837
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Why on earth would i be bitter for anything?
You and kaiba getting a tie in the retard contest for one ... I know you worked harder for it ... but remember its just god given talent for him ...
Unread 11 Jul 2014, 03:13   #838
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
You and kaiba getting a tie in the retard contest for one ... I know you worked harder for it ... but remember its just god given talent for him ...
Im not even actively competing for the contest, getting 2nd is brilliant for me!

Unread 11 Jul 2014, 10:21   #839
jermain

jermain is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Why are you not in this contest? Have you already won so many times they gave you the cup and asked politely for you to sod off?
jermain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2014, 10:28   #840
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jermain View Post
Why are you not in this contest? Have you already won so many times they gave you the cup and asked politely for you to sod off?
Hey I never said what position they tied for
Unread 11 Jul 2014, 10:29   #841
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

Can everyone stop the ad hominem attacks please? They don't add anything to the discussion, and indeed have begun to dominate it.

Otterly an Otter.
Unread 11 Jul 2014, 11:43   #842
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
Can everyone stop the ad hominem attacks please? They don't add anything to the discussion, and indeed have begun to dominate it.
no one asked you noobey doo ... but yes can we all stop attacking me ... Conno is getting real tired of having to cheer me up with bjs
Unread 11 Jul 2014, 19:27   #843
Firebird

Black Flag Conspiracy
Faceless
Spore
SummerFAnG
NewDawn Faceless
Howling Rain
Faceless Black Flag
Conspiracy
NewDawn
p3nguins
Spore

I think you lot are missing some NAPS perhaps ask 1:1 for a NAP also
Unread 11 Jul 2014, 19:32   #844
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Black Flag Conspiracy
Faceless
Spore
SummerFAnG
NewDawn Faceless
Howling Rain
Faceless Black Flag
Conspiracy
NewDawn
p3nguins
Spore

We did consider seeing if we could literally NAP every alliance in the game. Alas, it was not meant to be

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2014, 19:48   #845
Firebird

Got to admit it is a very poor effort on the behalf of these alliances this round.

Don't actually think I have seen so many NAP's before. All to try and beat one alliance

Statistically if you fail to beat ULT you should all quit as there is no excuse for not beating ULT.
Unread 11 Jul 2014, 20:24   #846
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Got to admit it is a very poor effort on the behalf of these alliances this round.

Don't actually think I have seen so many NAP's before. All to try and beat one alliance

Statistically if you fail to beat ULT you should all quit as there is no excuse for not beating ULT.
Ultores declined FAnG more than once.

Unread 11 Jul 2014, 23:30   #847
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Black Flag Conspiracy
Faceless
Spore
SummerFAnG
NewDawn Faceless
Howling Rain
Faceless Black Flag
Conspiracy
NewDawn
p3nguins
Spore

You really wan to bring p3ng in on this?
Krypton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2014, 23:47   #848
Killeah
Old Skool

Killeah has a spectacular aura aboutKilleah has a spectacular aura about

p3n is not the point fb is making as i see it, but more the amount of combined ingame allied tags that the block vs. ult are holding.

The fact that p3n is allied to faceless prolly tells more about them than p3n.

Killeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2014, 07:48   #849
booji
a bucket

I agree that p3n being in firebird's list is pretty incidental.

If you are interested in faceless' nap with p3n we wanted it because we did not trust an end to hostilities would be permanent without an ingame nap. And it has since been pretty useful from our perspective since it ensured that faceless did not take part in BF's team on us. We also napped Ult in at a similar point not too long after fighting you. At the time it seemed to me to show we were going to be neutral between you too. Does this tell you more about faceless or p3n?

Otterly an Otter.
Unread 12 Jul 2014, 08:21   #850
Firebird

Correct I just copied and pasted that list from Alliance Relations page. As Killeah stated its just shocking to me that it take 60% + of player base to work together on one alliance.

I also stand by what I said before you have no excuse not to beat ULT added to that if you do beat them perhaps you can have some dignity at EORC and admit you won by default.