User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 Jul 2004, 12:29   #101
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Your top 5 worst posters on this board and reasons why.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Sorry, I don't really understand this bit. Are you saying that you are someone who picks sentences apart for mistakes or I am?

As for big words, do you mean "misunderstanding"?
It's George Orwell's ghost. You're not allowed to use a long word where a shorter one means a significantly different thing but is close enough for people to complain that you're being overly verbose.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 12:30   #102
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UniversalHonour
I'm not explaining anything to you. I don't like you. Don't talk to me.
OK, but don't worry I still like you.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 12:37   #103
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You can have mine though, Dante <3
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 12:37   #104
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
You can have mine though, Dante <3
Oh posco, you do get around.
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 12:41   #105
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Dead_Meat came at my door and demanded I go travel around with Kurashima and his relatives to find some dragon in a mountain.

It's not my fault.
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 12:42   #106
UniversalHonour

UniversalHonour is an unknown quantity at this point

: o

*Walks out of this thread. Now.*
UniversalHonour is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 12:42   #107
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Sorry, I don't really understand this bit. Are you saying that you are someone who picks sentences apart for mistakes or I am?

As for big words, do you mean "misunderstanding"?
QUITE PIKING APART HIS POST OR YOU'LL FAIL HORRIDLY PREY TO HIM!
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 12:44   #108
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
It's George Orwell's ghost. You're not allowed to use a long word where a shorter one means a significantly different thing but is close enough for people to complain that you're being overly verbose.
doubleplusgood goodthought

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 12:49   #109
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

In no exact order:
Sunday8pm - I think the reasons have been stated enough times in this thread.
Dreadnought - sometimes amusing, but much more often annoying troll.
UniversalHonour - seemingly unreasonable, self-promotive - irritating. Albeit, this based like his thesis on just his posts on this thread :|
Hans - always arrogant, always self-promotive as well. Crap on forums, cute on irc
myself - whilst looking back on a few of my posts, i've noticed i troll a bit and am quite self-indulgent .

Shai should get a special mention for the memories though.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 12:53   #110
Zaphod I
criminally insane

Zaphod I is an unknown quantity at this point

I wasn't going to participate in this conversation (mainly because I feel so inferior to most of the verbal virtuosos here ), but frankly I have hard time trying to follow your text. One example:

Quote:
I hate people who attempt to pull of large words in a poorly devisted attempt to look remotely cooler by use of advanced intellect and approach, but in all actuality, fail horridly prey to people such as I. The ruthless assholes of forums who like to pick their sentences apart for the smallest mistake to furthermore ruin their online reputation as a forum poster.
Do you mean their skill in using of the words, the spelling, the way message is said or the content of the posts? Who knows, maybe you have a point, but you present it in a very obscure way.

Like you said: keep it simple - especially if you consider your audience is a bit slow.

Then to the compulsory part:

1) Zaphod I
I'm in general unable to produce wise posts and I haven't even had a decent idea for a thread yet.

No other nominations.

-Zaps
Zaphod I is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 12:58   #111
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaphod I
virtuosos
Watch out - thats a big word, you're trying too hard
Anyway, you've participated in a few varied discussions. You're by no means anywhere near the worst poster on these forums!

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 13:00   #112
UniversalHonour

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
UniversalHonour - seemingly unreasonable, self-promotive - irritating. Albeit, this based like his thesis on just his posts on this thread :|
I am self-promotive. (And I'm very secure about it.)

I am irritating. (To you.)

"Seemingly unreasonable"? Is this somewhat like "Seemingly incompetent"?
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 13:02   #113
Zaphod I
criminally insane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
You're by no means anywhere near the worst poster on these forums!
My thanks

-Zaps
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 13:02   #114
UniversalHonour

Quote:
I wasn't going to participate in this conversation (mainly because I feel so inferior to most of the verbal virtuosos here ), but frankly I have hard time trying to follow your text. One example:

Do you mean their skill in using of the words, the spelling, the way message is said or the content of the posts? Who knows, maybe you have a point, but you present it in a very obscure way.

Like you said: keep it simple - especially if you consider your audience is a bit slow.

Then to the compulsory part:

1) Zaphod I
I'm in general unable to produce wise posts and I haven't even had a decent idea for a thread yet.

No other nominations.

-Zaps
Nah, he is far from a "bad poster". I mean, come on. At least he's honest about his inability to post compelling articles. That's all fine. Everything comes in time.

Soon, grasshopper, soon you shall be a true flame artist. *Firm nod*

Soon.
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 13:04   #115
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
"Seemingly unreasonable"? Is this somewhat like "Seemingly incompetent"?
Not really.
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 13:05   #116
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
*Firm nod*
What exactly are you up to with our boy gordon?
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 13:05   #117
Chippeh
Void of Sarcasm

Chippeh is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

Thank god... although you actually didn't.

I can only assume JBG stopped watching, as the amount of off topic posts has grown considerably...
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 13:11   #118
UniversalHonour

Quote:
Quote:
---------

Yeah, you're kinda slow.
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 13:13   #119
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Yeah, you're kinda slow.
No one draws the Quote button faster than ol' boy UniversalHonour, though.
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 13:17   #120
UniversalHonour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
No one draws the Quote button faster than ol' boy UniversalHonour, though.

ty
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 13:19   #121
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Truckin'
1. Kurashima - This man single handedly ****ed in these forums. He was one of the original "latch onto the funny" dicklamps that still can't go grow out of that "taking the internet seriously" phase. Oh and he also ruined netmeets for me as I enjoyed hooking up with certain people on these forums until he started inviting himself along to ones I organised.
If you listen closely, youll hear my heart bleed.

I seem to recall meeting you once, forming the opinion you were as big a twat offline as online, and making a point of not being in the same location as you again for the rest of my natural life. Although its nice to know that for some reason, im still under your skin. Amazingly, i missed you out of the "most hated" list mainly since youre only back here when your "Im a rebel, look at me me me" gimmicks isnt gaining you enough attention elsewhere.

3 years and still using the same gimmick, the same jokes, and the same tired old "I am Pavil, hear me roar" routine.

No wonder youre a failure.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 13:20   #122
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Kurashima

This person picked up on my "bullshit-dar" radar as soon as I read:

Now, once I read this, I could tell right off the bat this person was trying too hard. And attempting to pull of larger words than the context would allow and still look somewhat intellectual and intelligent. So, all and all, this person is a cheap artificial immitation of the real thing.

Suggestion: Should stop trying so hard. Start using smaller words.
Well thats me told. Time to pack up my bags, load any form of intellect i have into a Safeway's carrier bag, and wander the streets with the rest of the single figure IQ bunch.

Unread 27 Jul 2004, 13:23   #123
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
You may notice a trend. I hate people who attempt to pull of large words in a poorly devisted attempt to look remotely cooler by use of advanced intellect and approach, but in all actuality, fail horridly prey to people such as I. The ruthless assholes of forums who like to pick their sentences apart for the smallest mistake to furthermore ruin their online reputation as a forum poster.
Paging MrLJakiri to thread 2729340. Pedantry services required.
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 13:25   #124
UniversalHonour

Quote:
This is going to be fun.
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 13:27   #125
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chippeh

I can only assume JBG stopped watching, as the amount of off topic posts has grown considerably...
I think there was an overall consensus between the mods when Pavil and Universal Nonentity wandered in that we should just let it go. Theres enough posts now saying who hates who, just let the world get on with it.

GO ON GD, DO YOUR VERY WORST. SAY WHAT YOU REALLY THINK WITHOUT FEAR OF (EXCESSIVE) MODERATION!
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 13:28   #126
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice

Quote:
This is going to be fun.
Like that wasn't the aim of having the obvious mistakes in there.
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 13:32   #127
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
This is going to be fun.
i thought you'd only been here an hour?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 13:46   #128
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
My nomination has an underscore, and a capital k.

Services rendered.
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 14:45   #129
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
This is going to be fun.
sigh, youre sticking to modern ideals when here we are thoroughly post modern.

to paint a picture you might understand more easily. Youre one of those little kids on the street who, when confronted with a well structured argument, swears back and thinks he's 'won'. You're just on a different level, and you can't even see that. For that reason, it looks as if you'll be a nagging annoyance

ho hum.
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 15:00   #130
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

I got expelled from internet school for eating penguin eggs.
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 15:02   #131
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

There have been too many off-topic posts. I AM COMING TO SAVE YOU INTERNET. PLEASE WAIT FOR ME!
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 15:04   #132
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
There have been too many off-topic posts. I AM COMING TO SAVE YOU INTERNET. PLEASE WAIT FOR ME!
You're going against what Kura said, can we please have some unity from the mods or else people will start to think you're unprofessional.
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 15:06   #133
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

in before prune in the case of mods vs. common sense

tsm. at what point was i 'slagged' by you? i nominated you because you are a godawful poster, who gives us such delights as the 'no pron for me' thread. so explain.

and, since i'm openly gay, 'ur a fag lolpotatoes' is not a particularly valid argumentative tactic
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 15:23   #134
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

1) WHICHEVER **** MOD KEEPS CUTTING MY BYUTIFUL POSTEYS COULD YOU PLEASE DIE TA

ps hi jonny
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 15:23   #135
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

<insert derogatory comment about Phang here>

Well if you tell how to find all your posts i could probably quote a few exchanges
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 15:25   #136
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowMan
<insert derogatory comment about Phang here>

Well if you tell how to find all your posts i could probably quote a few exchanges
I hear that the search function lets you search for things, but that's probably just an urban myth perpetuated by the communist underground intent on undermining the moral authority of the appointed representatives of the forum team with a long term goal of establishing an antiauthoritarian anarachic feeling amongst their fellow users, making them less acceptive of a leader figure when the current government is overthrown, thus reducing the chance of counter-revolution.
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 15:29   #137
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
I hear that the search function lets you search for things, but that's probably just an urban myth perpetuated by the communist underground intent on undermining the moral authority of the appointed representatives of the forum team with a long term goal of establishing an antiauthoritarian anarachic feeling amongst their fellow users, making them less acceptive of a leader figure when the current government is overthrown, thus reducing the chance of counter-revolution.
Attempting to pull of large words in a poorly devisted attempt to look remotely cooler by use of advanced intellect and approach are we?

IT WONT WORK ON ME!

(not really worth putting effort into posts if they're just getting deleted in a few minutes anyway )
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 15:30   #138
Zaphod I
criminally insane

My, when is somebody putting this as signature?

-Zaps
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 15:31   #139
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Hang on, does this thread have more deleted posts than posts?
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 15:32   #140
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

Quote:
My, when is somebody putting this as signature?

-Zaps
put what as signature?
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 15:33   #141
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

By far.
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 15:35   #142
Zaphod I
criminally insane

Quote:
Originally Posted by acropolis
put what as signature?
"...Attempting to pull of large words in a poorly devisted attempt to look remotely cooler by use of advanced intellect and approach..."

-Zaps
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 15:36   #143
Ste
Bored

Is this going to be a new rule?
All off-topic posts are deleted?
How come only sundays thread gets special treatment?
Blatently unfair.
(although Mrl's postcount would disappear if this rule came in.)

Unread 27 Jul 2004, 15:38   #144
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Your top 5 worst posters on this board and reasons why.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
How come only sundays thread gets special treatment?
The best bit is that I still get to read everything I want, anyway. \0/

I have no idea what the logic is behind anything going on here, official or non-official. So consider yourself informed.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 15:38   #145
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

Quote:
Hang on, does this thread have more deleted posts than posts?
queball quotes jonny as saying there are 52 dleted posts so far this thread. that was 11 hours ago.
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 15:40   #146
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acropolis
queball quotes jonny as saying there are 52 dleted posts so far this thread.
I counted seventy five before I started losing the will to live.
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 15:41   #147
Zaphod I
criminally insane

The reply-count goes down every time I hit F5...

-Zaps
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 15:41   #148
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Since Sunday already said he has abandoned this thread, I'm not sure why the pruning continues.

Oh well.
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 15:43   #149
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This thread is now about why sunday owes me a new ****ing scroll button for my mouse.

For humour purposes I'm going to delete all new posts in this thread every hour starting at 5pm BST. Unless they're of the type requested by sunday in the initial post that is.
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 15:44   #150
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Since Sunday already said he has abandoned this thread, I'm not sure why the pruning continues.
I'm not sure why it even started.

I wasn't aware that moderation policy was based on whatever the person who started the thread in question fancies at the time. Especially not some dwarfish reprobate like Sunday.

I'm therefore ascribing it to an act of god.