User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 21 Feb 2008, 18:43   #1
You Are Gay

You Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet society
I know nobody cares

but i think my life is pretty good at the moment.

I do have Championship Manager '08 on my mobile phone though. I have almost finished my 4th season and am putting the finishing touches to assembling the finest squad in the game (best players in all positions etc). There was still a little work to do but that was all part of the enjoyment.

Now some ****ING BUG in the code has meant that my game has saved me as Arsenal (instead of Sunderland) and it's the beginning of the 2007/2008 season (the table shows the 2011-2012 table with the positions as just before the game ****ed up).

I mean the game is just a time wasting exercise but it's the only time i really waste and i wanted to at least have the satisfaction of having a great team to show at the end of it all.

Now i feel like i feel when i write a really long post and it gets deleted without loading. Like that only worse.

I really want to cry.
You Are Gay is offline   Reply With Quote