User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 24 Feb 2011, 01:33   #501
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PT 403, ND Stands Alone.

/me throws a pokeball
/me furiously taps A and B buttons
/me captured a wild Demort

(The Cain way of politic)
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2011, 02:07   #502
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

Why's it gotta be about me and I'm a fire type like charmander

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2011, 02:26   #503
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk View Post
is there a point anywhere in the immediate future?
Yes.
CT is, and always will be, a shit alliance.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2011, 02:59   #504
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
Yes.
CT is, and always will be, a shit alliance.
and now I'm upset, because your opinion has always been so important to me.... really disappointed... from such an important person in the PA community.. this really hurts...

wait.. nevermind.. forgot I was reading a comment from a self important know it all f***bag
Unread 24 Feb 2011, 03:13   #505
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

hahaha. Dont be upset kiddo. I know, I m a fking roundwinner man! as important as you can get these days ;p

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2011, 03:15   #506
Firebird

Crantor 1 question Rock has ND/CT/WHH/HR and the random extras hitting APP why do you need another ally ?? if you feel you cannot suceed with what you have got you should not be bothering for #1 just a thought.
Unread 24 Feb 2011, 03:19   #507
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
hahaha. Dont be upset kiddo. I know, I m a fking roundwinner man! as important as you can get these days ;p
kiddo? son I was fighting for my country, when you were still crappin in your diapers... and ya, I been in the EORC as a winner a few times myself.. so I'm not impressed... get over yourself

Last edited by aNgRyDuCk; 24 Feb 2011 at 03:27.
aNgRyDuCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2011, 06:47   #508
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

...Really, guys? This is the best you can do?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2011, 14:12   #509
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by firebird View Post
crantor 1 question rock has nd/ct/whh/hr and the random extras hitting app why do you need another ally ?? If you feel you cannot suceed with what you have got you should not be bothering for #1 just a thought.
Oh my god are ODDR not helping their supposed friends of multiple rounds rock in favour of apprime? How did nobody see this coming?!?!?!?!
Unread 24 Feb 2011, 15:04   #510
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
Oh my god are ODDR not helping their supposed friends of multiple rounds rock in favour of apprime? How did nobody see this coming?!?!?!?!
I believe it has something to do with a group of fannies who thought they could control Cardi and co.

me waves to greg donar and heim

Last edited by Paisley; 24 Feb 2011 at 15:21.
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2011, 15:14   #511
Firebird

Seriously all this page has turned into is a whine fest! Stop trying to manipulate people!

GANGBANGING IS BAD MMKAY!!
Unread 24 Feb 2011, 15:30   #512
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebird View Post
Seriously all this page has turned into is a whine fest! Stop trying to manipulate people!

thats rich
Unread 24 Feb 2011, 17:16   #513
Donar

Donar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
I believe it has something to do with a group of fannies who thought they could control Cardi and co.

me waves to greg donar and heim
like i said earlier, cardi and co, is cardi and maximillian, all the others are imp. No one can control someone over IRC or a game, how delusional must you be.

Secondly most of our memberbase old and new wouldn't support a strategy against APP.

And stop waving it makes you look more ghey
Unread 24 Feb 2011, 18:16   #514
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

CT and Co thought they can threaten ODDR to join them, but seems ODDR has a spine unlike ROCK.

ODDR decided not to get bullied, after i spoke to greg. Hes 1 of the few HCS in this game who doesnt backstab friends. RESPEC

<gm|away> ingame nap is still there
<Gregish> yeah i got too much guilt,i know those guys too well,u can sort it with heim and donar 2mor,,im gone to amsterdam til monday from 2mor anyways
<gm|away> so your not doing it?
<gm|away> your stabbing us all in the back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2011, 18:17   #515
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

ND/CT/WHH/HR told ODDR to join or die, u underestimate them. they dont like to be threatened!

Quote:
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
Unread 24 Feb 2011, 18:19   #516
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

about ROCK: they are dumber then a donkey, coz even a donkey doesnt hit same rock twice. they got threatened twice to join ct/nd, they never learn. Be more like ODDR pls, atleast they got some balls.

It seems now Rock will end lower then CT, gm manipulated them again to do his dirty work.

Quote:
Apprime
Unread 24 Feb 2011, 18:21   #517
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
CT and Co thought they can threaten ODDR to join them, but seems ODDR has a spine unlike ROCK.
Because an alliance raid on 1:1 is having a spine!!!!!?
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2011, 18:28   #518
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

crantor, light, paisley, gm: why areu guys crying that ODDR wont join u? are u that desperate? no selfconfidence to fight 5vs 1? why should ODDR help rock AGAIN? they helped them against ND.

APP and ODDR have an unbreakable friendship

Quote:
Apprime
Unread 24 Feb 2011, 18:31   #519
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

not crying at all, they did join us untill the moment they were ment to drop the nap and they chickened out, i dont care but i fail to see that they have a spine when they resorted to hitting 1:1 as an alliance. can you tell me how that puts them in such high a standing??
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 24 Feb 2011, 18:33   #520
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

gm, the 1:1 raid was just for banter - it wasn't a serious strategical attack. If you're going to criticise somebody, don't let it be for "having fun".
Unread 24 Feb 2011, 18:53   #521
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

Oddr asked us to hit apprime with them which we did yet oddr chickened out so by all logic rock is fighting apprime for 3 reasons:-

1 = apprime lameness for defending vs rock which was a breach of the contract apprime and rock had
2 = oddr wanted us to hit apprime with them then backed out
3 = apprime want some gal first so offered certain enemy planets ingal defence protection to achieve this yet

What did this mean apprime on there mountain think they are above agreements and rock had to sit in line, sorry rock don't play that game if you wanna fcuk with rock be prepared for the consequences.

Apprime will still probably win but rock has a reputation for not being abused by anyone it would have been hypocritical for us not to have done something, after our reasons not to be with ct and nd earlier due to bullying and honour.

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2011, 19:11   #522
Donar

Donar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
Because an alliance raid on 1:1 is having a spine!!!!!?
It's ODDR tradition, and we can stop with a bribe of 80 free credits
Unread 24 Feb 2011, 19:14   #523
Donar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demort View Post
Oddr asked us to hit apprime with them which we did yet oddr chickened out so by all logic rock is fighting apprime for 3 reasons:-

1 = apprime lameness for defending vs rock which was a breach of the contract apprime and rock had
2 = oddr wanted us to hit apprime with them then backed out
3 = apprime want some gal first so offered certain enemy planets ingal defence protection to achieve this yet

What did this mean apprime on there mountain think they are above agreements and rock had to sit in line, sorry rock don't play that game if you wanna fcuk with rock be prepared for the consequences.

Apprime will still probably win but rock has a reputation for not being abused by anyone it would have been hypocritical for us not to have done something, after our reasons not to be with ct and nd earlier due to bullying and honour.
Since i didn't do politics this round i can't comment on this, but we would have never dropped the nap, and the same still goes for Rock even with all these whining posts
Unread 24 Feb 2011, 19:36   #524
[DDK]gm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donar View Post
Since i didn't do politics this round i can't comment on this, but we would have never dropped the nap
wish someone would of told greg and heimdall, would of saved a lot of time. at least they convinced rock to join.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 24 Feb 2011, 19:42   #525
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

Quote:
ND/CT/WHH/HR told ODDR to join or die, u underestimate them. they dont like to be threatened!
bullshit... no one threatened them, we took them at their word, then they broke that word.....( 5 minutes before everyone went into Target selection I might add, after Greg telling us all afternoon he would break their NAP with Apprime.. then he emo'd...not our fault Greg has no spine)
as a matter of fact, Heimdall was one of the guys initiating the group up vs Apprime.

get your facts straight jackass

Last edited by aNgRyDuCk; 24 Feb 2011 at 19:47. Reason: edit: spelling/content
aNgRyDuCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2011, 19:51   #526
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

if they hadn't been part of initiating the idea to reign Apprime in, and hadn't come off like they were in, and willing to be a part of it... no one would have any problem with ODDR. As it turns out, they want to fence their way to the end, protect their roids, and try to get top galaxy... and that's all fine, but don't blow smoke up ppl's asses that you are willing to join in, take part in the planning, then pull out at the last minute... that's why ppl have a problem with them
Unread 24 Feb 2011, 20:18   #527
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
crantor, light, paisley, gm: why areu guys crying that ODDR wont join u? are u that desperate? no selfconfidence to fight 5vs 1? why should ODDR help rock AGAIN? they helped them against ND.

I havent been crying that ODDR hasnt joined the fight against Apprime. I never expected they would, having cardi running ODDR means ODDR wouldnt hit Apprime. However, i also dont really see why its in ODDR's interest to join the block.. they're not in the fight for #1 so why ruin friendships with alliances that they've made? They can keep the nap with Rock and Apprime.

Its also not bravery to not join the block, as its not as if the block is formed to hit ODDR or that ODDR would be the priority target; Apprime will be getting all the incs.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Unread 24 Feb 2011, 22:49   #528
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:

Personaly i dont really see anyone crying with regards to wanting ODDR to join this block. However, one of the reasons why ROCK of course decided to go against Apprime in the first place was due to ODDR... which as its already been mentioned in this thread already, asking ROCK to help them against Apprime then they backed out and allowed ROCK to continue with the plan ODDR had origonaly sugested to us. Anyway whats done is done, i dont expect ODDR to hit ROCK or hit Apprime, however id expect ODDR to have the actual respect to not defend against napped allies (especially ones which they have worked with long before Apprime)

Oh btw max... this 'unbreakable friendship' you speak off... i heard it was tested to the max when it was released ODDR and CT had that 'agreement' over a week ago... heard Apprime where threatening ODDR HC then (apparently even cardi didnt know of this agreement... ) just pointing out the fact nothing is 'unbreakable'

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2011, 00:01   #529
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk View Post
bullshit
Seriously. You're replying to max. This is one step up from replying to a baby smearing poop on his computer screen. It is not surprising that he's talking nonsense. It's surprising that he's actually making a coherent point.
Unread 25 Feb 2011, 00:14   #530
Cowch
Moo

Cowch is on a distinguished road

Kudos to Rock for playing like an alliance that wants to win. I wish CT were still in this race, but I'm happy to fight alongside Rock.
Cowch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2011, 00:33   #531
Firebird

Personal opinion here Rock have never been in contention for #1 There DEF is just not good enough nor is ODDR's so for them 2 alliances to form a 3rd block would of been foolish. The win is taken by App the rnd is over in that sense!
As to ODDR agreeing to hit App HC may well have started it but im pretty confident mems would not have followed HC's lead im afraid to say, Nothing against Heim etc the guys are to inactive.(rl etc i imagine)
Tonights side track from hitting App shows block has given up.
Unread 25 Feb 2011, 01:48   #532
Spawn

Spawn is an unknown quantity at this point

Well Gratz to XvX for having the top roids per planet and the best average score!
Well done.
Gratz to ND as well for being ROCK's personal roidfarms during the start of the round and Gratz to CT for being ROCKS personal roidfarms during the middle of the round! thx for that, It all wouldn't be possible without you ppl!

Oww round is not over yet?
ok.. holding the rest of the speech until we actually reach the last tick..
Unread 25 Feb 2011, 01:58   #533
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

seriously:

I am disappointed by Rock's decision to listen to those threats from ct/nd. Now watch how they skin you alive after/if Apprime is beaten

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.
Korsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2011, 02:16   #534
Donar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
Personaly i dont really see anyone crying with regards to wanting ODDR to join this block. However, one of the reasons why ROCK of course decided to go against Apprime in the first place was due to ODDR... which as its already been mentioned in this thread already, asking ROCK to help them against Apprime then they backed out and allowed ROCK to continue with the plan ODDR had origonaly sugested to us. Anyway whats done is done, i dont expect ODDR to hit ROCK or hit Apprime, however id expect ODDR to have the actual respect to not defend against napped allies (especially ones which they have worked with long before Apprime)

Oh btw max... this 'unbreakable friendship' you speak off... i heard it was tested to the max when it was released ODDR and CT had that 'agreement' over a week ago... heard Apprime where threatening ODDR HC then (apparently even cardi didnt know of this agreement... ) just pointing out the fact nothing is 'unbreakable'
Every friendship is tested to the max, it is what you do afterwards that proves that friendship still counts.

Offcourse the HC of oddr has had it doubts, i'm the first one to admit it, even personally i doubted we could keep the nap with APP. Since we started ODDR app and rock have never failed oddr HC and members, so we can't go either way.

Since i havn't done politics this round or rounds before i won't comment on what has been done. Whatever any HC of ODDR has said, we will ALWAYS talk to eachother to discuss, if we all conclude it's the wrong option, if we know our memberbase won't accept it, the only logical conclusion is to go in this case with app. And personally i wouldn't want it any other way.

And stop talking about cardi, seriously he can join ODDR every round, atleast he doesn't BS like most of you here. If we say no he's free to leave, and trust me, and you can ask him, i've said no to him plenty of times. he'll try, if he's right we'll settle for it, if not he can leave anytime if he disagrees. You guys are so hung up about cardi your giving him some godstatus. Get over yourselves.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 25 Feb 2011 at 06:32. Reason: no, not banana time
Donar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2011, 02:41   #535
Plaguuu

Plaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korsan View Post
seriously:

I am disappointed by Rock's decision to listen to those threats from ct/nd. Now watch how they skin you alive after/if Apprime is beaten
Threats from ct/nd? Oh the people on in this topic Please keep up with my nightly entertainment!
Plaguuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2011, 03:15   #536
Cowch
Moo

Clearly the rock/app block was superior to the nd/ct block, so claiming that ct/nd could threaten Rock into attacking app is ridiculous. Rock is simply doing what makes sense by going for the best rank possible. CT was defeated and now Rock wants to show they can be number one. Good for them. No reason to let the round stagnate.
Unread 25 Feb 2011, 05:53   #537
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

look im drunk right now,

so its time to respond to certain things;

1 did I expect ODDR to win this round
yes and no, we had a shot but we don't have the activity for it, we had a nice potential of people togehter, but they all performed much better then this one, so in the end it was not ours to win.
well maybe not all Yoshika and Lord performed very well

2. as for us backstabbing ROCK, wich i feel we let down two days ago, yeah i wasn't around, but i should have been , work cut me off from this, but I didn't make any promises about hitting app,
i just suggested, and personally this was to keep round going(wich i been doing all round long ), that rock would hit APP, with ct, nd, wh and hrr, and try to get xVx and ODDR on board.

3. as from an ODDR point of view, this wouldn't have been fair to APP, a partner for many rounds, and APP flakked ODDR whole round long, (well cardi got under my skin for organising ct raids to much, and not looking out for the best interest of ODDR).
but like that was a ****ing huge surprise to anyone

4. about us having an avoidance agreement with ct (not a ****ing nap),I don't regret this one, and i doubt ct doesn't either.
Allthough ct have been more then good sports about it, and ODDR not being fair about the whole thing (my fault for not being at TP everytime cardi turned active ),

5. its not a stabile round, thk god it isn't, as i see it , this round ROCK , ct and ODDR played the most part of it not being stabile, this round has been more exciting then the previous ones.
hell, i can't go back when we got up to 11 pages on forum about one round, and im not including the other thread even.

anyways if i come up with more stuff i want to vent out, i'll just do
in mean times i'll go hug my pillow

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2011, 08:54   #538
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Personal opinion here Rock have never been in contention for #1 There DEF is just not good enough nor is ODDR's so for them 2 alliances to form a 3rd block would of been foolish. The win is taken by App the rnd is over in that sense!
As to ODDR agreeing to hit App HC may well have started it but im pretty confident mems would not have followed HC's lead im afraid to say, Nothing against Heim etc the guys are to inactive.(rl etc i imagine)
Tonights side track from hitting App shows block has given up.
Speak for yourself, other then i think 2 stupid crashes of defence from our members Apprime have been hitting us on mass with fi/co for the past 2/3 days and im quite pleased to say ROCK has been holding onto its roids/fleets quite well.

p3nguin Founder
Unread 25 Feb 2011, 09:03   #539
Assassin
PA Ancient

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donar View Post
Every friendship is tested to the max, it is what you do afterwards that proves that friendship still counts.

Offcourse the HC of oddr has had it doubts, i'm the first one to admit it, even personally i doubted we could keep the nap with APP. Since we started ODDR app and rock have never failed oddr HC and members, so we can't go either way.

Since i havn't done politics this round or rounds before i won't comment on what has been done. Whatever any HC of ODDR has said, we will ALWAYS talk to eachother to discuss, if we all conclude it's the wrong option, if we know our memberbase won't accept it, the only logical conclusion is to go in this case with app. And personally i wouldn't want it any other way.

And stop talking about cardi, seriously he can join ODDR every round, atleast he doesn't BS like most of you here. If we say no he's free to leave, and trust me, and you can ask him, i've said no to him plenty of times. he'll try, if he's right we'll settle for it, if not he can leave anytime if he disagrees. You guys are so hung up about cardi your giving him some godstatus. Get over yourselves.

In reply to this Donar your post made no sense what so ever. It was YOUR HC which wanted to turn on Apprime and asked ROCK to help you in the first place. Theres no denying it, or trying to escape it. Just becuase you lot bottled out of it for god knows what reason (i presume it was becuase you knew the new Apprime members in your alliance wouldnt allow it as firebird has already pointed out they wouldnt follow you) Your also defending against ROCKs attacks... forgive me but arnt we also napped? Wasnt there a no defending against each other agreement? Can you therefore not control your members?

And for the second quote with regards to speaking about cardi well he is controlling your alliance. I beleive heim just proved he practicaly ran all your attacks while been napped to apprime:

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeimdallR View Post
3. as from an ODDR point of view, this wouldn't have been fair to APP, a partner for many rounds, and APP flakked ODDR whole round long, (well cardi got under my skin for organising ct raids to much, and not looking out for the best interest of ODDR).

Plus the fact i witnessed Cardi organising all of the attacks while this apprime/oddr/rock block was togther. Hence why i walked out of BCing as i was getting anoyed at been Apprimes new bitch/flak which i have made clear time and time again on these boards. The reality here is ODDR only have one active DC which ive been told (amusingly) is Yoshika. The only reason why you have those roids/rank is becuase you have made agreements all the way through the round and pretty much fenced. No one has hit you. CT didnt due to this 'agreement' now we cant due to we are of course napped and respecting it (god knows why after the stunt you have pulled) and of course your standing in Apprimes shadow.. so i cant wait to see the night when everyone decides to give you a bashing tbh and see how long you last.

p3nguin Founder
Unread 25 Feb 2011, 09:56   #540
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

Quote:
Statistics suggest that only 1 out of 10 people agrees with you.
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2011, 10:02   #541
Firebird

The last 10 rnds have shown to me the Gangbangers never win! So go figure.
Unread 25 Feb 2011, 10:04   #542
Firebird

Assassin you havent been getting hit by app properly ofc as you have been putting 5 allys on them that will be why your holding roids.
As soon as your enemy gets a night free to hit you then we will see what the differance is and to if Rocks def is any better!!
Unread 25 Feb 2011, 10:07   #543
[DDK]gm

Quote:
erm the gangbangers are winning, how else did apprime take ct down this round?
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 25 Feb 2011, 10:13   #544
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowch
I wish CT were still in this race, but I'm happy to fight alongside Rock.
I can see that
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2011, 13:14   #545
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

Quote:
* <--- distasteful joke

* <--- Firebirds head
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2011, 13:54   #546
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Quote:
1 did I expect ODDR to win this round
yes and no, we had a shot but we don't have the activity for it, we had a nice potential of people togehter, but they all performed much better then this one, so in the end it was not ours to win.
well maybe not all Yoshika and Lord performed very well
I dont really see anyone arguing against this. If you've got a shot to win the round, no matter how remote.. you should always aim for it. Weither you get it or not is a different matter. You've still got an outside chance at it, If Rock can close the gap on Apprime in time.. then ODDR can certainly close the gap on Rock by fencing.

Quote:
2. as for us backstabbing ROCK, wich i feel we let down two days ago, yeah i wasn't around, but i should have been , work cut me off from this, but I didn't make any promises about hitting app,
i just suggested, and personally this was to keep round going(wich i been doing all round long ), that rock would hit APP, with ct, nd, wh and hrr, and try to get xVx and ODDR on board.
Im out of the loop at the moment but have ODDR broke the nap with Rock? I thought you was just fencing, which isnt really backstabbing.

Quote:
It was said on the forums earlier in the round that ODDR and Rock have been close for the past few rounds as well. I just checked and it was you arguing how close Rock and ODDR were with no mention of Apprime:
Quote:
First of all that channel didn't get created this round, it has been a channel where ROCK/ODDR been cooperating in past 3 rounds.
And was created during rounds our tag was alot smaller, and coordinating attacks was a way to improve our attack strength.

Last round we added our friends from Fudd, and used it mainly for FC's.
^^ Talking about your joint attack chan.

Quote:
4. about us having an avoidance agreement with ct (not a ****ing nap),I don't regret this one, and i doubt ct doesn't either.
Allthough ct have been more then good sports about it, and ODDR not being fair about the whole thing (my fault for not being at TP everytime cardi turned active ),
Politics is politics, You wanted less incomings and im guessing you had ND to fight as well at that point. No need to fight multiple alliances when you can target one.

Quote:
5. its not a stabile round, thk god it isn't, as i see it , this round ROCK , ct and ODDR played the most part of it not being stabile, this round has been more exciting then the previous ones.
hell, i can't go back when we got up to 11 pages on forum about one round, and im not including the other thread even.
I dont really see how ODDR has played the most part in this round not being shit. As far as i see, you've been basically allied to Apprime all round, even when the block formed against them early round; you was basically fenced and wanted to hit ND.

Apprime certainly have played there part, not doing anything really special but they were favourites and they've managed to twist politics to keep them in the driving seat (until recently).

CT has done well this round, able to put up a fight instead of there usual fencing.

Rock has probably made the round better with some of there decisions (even if i think one of them was completly shit), its turned out ok.

ND had a pretty big influence on the round in the early/mid stages, they didnt just stay behind CT and let CT do everything.. They've played there own game and ultimatly lost, however, they're still fighting.

I dont think theres anything really special this round that alliances have done to make it awesome, except for being up for the fight which previous rounds they havent. PA is at its most fun, when the politics are fluid and alliances want war.
Unread 25 Feb 2011, 13:55   #547
Cowch
Moo

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
shhh... I'd like to pretend that never happened.
Unread 25 Feb 2011, 14:33   #548
nolezy
Class Clown

nolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nice

Quote:
...(well cardi got under my skin for organising ct raids to much, and not looking out for the best interest of ODDR).
What! He didn't have ODDR's best interest in mind? Who saw that one coming?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light
Im out of the loop at the moment
At what point did you consider yourself 'in the loop'?

Round 13 - Angels - Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Rank 21
Round 16 - Ascendancy - when im gd im not gd of when im bad i suck - Rank 56
Round 28 - Ascendancy - The Olympic Glory of Michael Phelps - Rank 21
Round 38 - [NFI] - Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Rank 30
Round 39 - Imperia - Purdue of Boilermakers - Rank 59
Round 40 - xVx - An Shi Rebellion of the Tang Dynasty - Rank 2

I'll always give you a hand.
nolezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2011, 14:35   #549
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
Speak for yourself, other then i think 2 stupid crashes of defence from our members Apprime have been hitting us on mass with fi/co for the past 2/3 days and im quite pleased to say ROCK has been holding onto its roids/fleets quite well.
Yah you really have been hit massively!
Unread 25 Feb 2011, 14:44   #550
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
The only reason why you have those roids/rank is becuase you have made agreements all the way through the round and pretty much fenced. No one has hit you. CT didnt due to this 'agreement' now we cant due to we are of course napped and respecting it (god knows why after the stunt you have pulled) and of course your standing in Apprimes shadow.. so i cant wait to see the night when everyone decides to give you a bashing tbh and see how long you last.
And how exactly Rock got their rank and roids?