User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 9 May 2015, 12:44   #1
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
R61 inc stats discussion

http://beta.planetarion.com/history/...?id=6&round=61

[01:24] <Clouds> I'll put it this way, if BF didn't have the most incs, I will personally give bitcher a credit next round.

Wich means i will have a free credit for the next round!

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2015, 12:49   #2
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of
Re: R61 inc stats discussion

I see all 4 of the main allies had more incs than the alliance which had most incs last round (CT).
Unread 9 May 2015, 12:49   #3
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

Atleast you won something...
Jokes aside, there's an obvious difference between the top4 and the rest of the alliances.

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2015, 13:01   #4
SDN

SDN is an unknown quantity at this point

Which it should be, been less farming of the smaller tags this round as the 4 best alliances has been in eachothers face all round

Ult strongest on defence as they use to be in the rounds they do good, and again ct sends the most attacks which they are known for!

Biggest letdown probably was Newdawn with their very low amount of incomings managed to end below both p3ng, rogues, rainbows and HR all with about the same membercount and they all had more incs.

Someone new needs to take charge there it seems, seems like a dead place.

Recent rounds:
Round 68 - #1 Gal Rank #6 planet
Round 67 - #1 Gal
Round 65 - Rank #3 Norsemen
Round 61 - Rank #37 Faceless
Round 60 - Rank #14 Ultores
Round 58 - Rank #35 Allieless xp play
Round 56 - Rank #14 Vikings
Round 54 - Rank #5 Vikings
SDN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2015, 13:25   #5
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Ult 67% Incomming recall - Attack average 40 - Defence average 51
FL 57% Incomming recall - Attack average 43 - Defence average 43
CT 62% Incomming recall - Attack average 54 - Defence average 46
BF 59% Incomming recall - Attack average 44 - Defence average 37
p3ng 53% Incomming recall - Attack average 59 - Defence average 37
Rogue 57% Incomming recall - Attack average 38 - Defence average 39
BowS 54% Incomming recall - Attack average 43 - Defence average 43
HR 44% Incomming recall - Attack average 33 - Defence average 29
ND 42% Incomming recall - Attack average 41 - Defence average 32

Unread 9 May 2015, 13:28   #6
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

I dunno realy why ND fell so far behind this round, their fleet activity suggest that they should be able to compete with the same sized tags.
I guess their ability to crash fleet makes them fall behind to a point after mid round where they just dont have enough value to cover incs?

Unread 9 May 2015, 14:03   #7
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
http://beta.planetarion.com/history/...?id=6&round=61

[01:24] <Clouds> I'll put it this way, if BF didn't have the most incs, I will personally give bitcher a credit next round.

Wich means i will have a free credit for the next round!
We are still waiting for the credits he promised during the first Ultores round
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2015, 14:12   #8
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

Good amount of attacks for us there.
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2015, 14:12   #9
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

Well, CT put 2042 incs on Ultores alone, kind of means that they got little from random alliances which probably makes quite a difference to their defense. Huge problem for us was defending against different class alliances.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2015, 19:35   #10
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
Well, CT put 2042 incs on Ultores alone, kind of means that they got little from random alliances which probably makes quite a difference to their defense. Huge problem for us was defending against different class alliances.
Please! It was because I dced 24/7!