User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 3 Jun 2008, 14:13   #1
GReaper
The BOFH

GReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant future
The players have voted - round 23 skin sucks

Go check the current ingame universe stats, at least half of the players have switched from the default round 23 skin to something else.

Could we please have a default skin which is more appealing? Get a new designer and scrap what's currently being used.

I know the skin system gives people choice and you could argue that people are free to switch skin, but I'm concerned that half the players have switched away from the default - which I'd say is a pretty bad percentage. Planetarion needs a default skin which is visually appealing to existing players and visually stunning to entice new players into thinking this is a good game.

Could you please not skimp on this? A combination of a good design along with someone with experience of creating decent user interfaces would go a long way in improving the image of Planetarion, instead of it looking like an 8 year old web game.
GReaper is offline   Reply With Quote