User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 29 Sep 2017, 07:44   #1
Wendyms

Wendyms has a spectacular aura aboutWendyms has a spectacular aura aboutWendyms has a spectacular aura about
Unhappy Cheaters always seem to prosper

This is my second time playing a round of PA and knew nothing during or after first round I played, but have been learning this round.

So, what I want to know is why people feel the need to cheat in an online game? All they get from everyone else is disrespect for it, so why bother except to feed their own egos. Worst part is also those who are playing as the game was meant to be played will be tarnished with the same brush, so shame on them.

Anyway, checking out the top lb combat reports is pretty disgusting to a newbie like myself and really doesn't encourage me to want to play if it is pointless to try because the cheaters will just make you feel like "why bother".

I have really been enjoying Havoc too and trying really hard to do well for my cluster, so really disappointed. I have suddenly sat back this afternoon and can't be bothered trying to defend myself and am just handing over my delicious roids without a fight, and I never give up as a rule... lol but since it is the top of lb taking them, I just can't be bothered.

Oh, and up to this point, I have been playing hard.. so again, shame on them for ruining everyone else's fun.

The other thing I want to know is how they manage to get these planets to crash for them? Don't those people want to play and are just stooges to them.... or do they have multiple accounts to feed themselves with? How does this happen?

Okay... have had my whinge so now I will be quiet and decide if I want to finish this round fighting or just give up. At the moment, I have given up
Wendyms is offline   Reply With Quote