User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 13 Dec 2005, 00:15   #1
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future
Who will win?

As I write this we have 11 days left of the round and the race for first place seems more open than any time before in living memory.

Atm Exilition + flak are going all out for ND while Angels + ND seem to be targeting Exilition and preferably trying to land after the main Exilition wave has landed on ND to do as much damage as possible. Today we see both ND and Exil losing huge on roids, but while ND hardly gained any score, Exililition gained over 6 mill despite a roid loss close to 9.5%. Angels on the other hand has had a very nice day both in score and roids, but despite a 12% roid increase they only closed the gap with about 3 mill up to Exilition.

So Exilition is gaining a lot of score through XP from hitting the fat ND planets, while ND is struggling when targeting the low xp roids they gain from Exil. Angels also feed on the low xp roids from exilition but they do so without dealing with concentrated incomming.

Today Exilition gained 3 mill score on ND while Angels gained 3 mill on Exilition (6 mill on ND). With this rate Exilition will pass ND in 4 days, while it will take Angels over 5 days to pass Exilition and ND.

So if this keeps up we will in 4-5 days see 3 equally big alliances (in score) with 6 days to go of the round. This will most likely be the most exiting finish on any PA round to date. I’ll get the popcorn if you’ll bring the beer

On another note it would be interesting to have seen what would happen if Exilition had continue to attack Angels sp that it would be impossible for Angels to catch up before the end. If that had happen Exilition (with their flak help) might have passed ND just in time for the round to end no matter how much inbound they would receive due to the massive XP gain. Exilition`s attack on Angels didn’t make much sense back then, but it does more so now. Exilitions misstake might have been that they didn’t keep it up for a day or two longer.

Anyway…. This will be a round to remember!
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 00:19   #2
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Who will win?

I think judging on eXils growth in the past week or so coupled with the serious decrese of roids for both ND and Angels, that eXilition will win. Wether them and subh et al can take the round will be seen, but at the moment they are certainly strong putting in good performences offensively and defensively.

Best thing about pa atm is no one really knows. We can only speculate, and atm unless things change eXilition shall be winners of round 15.
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 00:33   #3
Treveler

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

I will put my money on Exilition too, but in a day or two the xp advantage from hitting ND will be gone and they will have to find their roids elsewhere. It will be interesting to see how ND reacts to this bashing and if they will be able keep up with Angels and Exil on a level playing field. Exilition are in the driving seat atm, but they might very well be sitting in the backseat whining tomorrow.
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 00:54   #4
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

LCH could finish a very close 2nd aswell
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 01:11   #5
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, don't count lch out just yet, they're doing great this round tbh

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 01:17   #6
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

An interesting topic, and an interesting round.

There is still a lot to happen this round, and I don't know who will win, of course I hope ND do, but for the first round in a long time no-one really knows who is going to win.

eXilitions growth will certainly slow down now we are on a level playing field with regards to roids. eXi had that big advantage over ND, we were incredibly roid fat. We now have a hell of a lot of bad targets, with little score gain. eXi are in a similar position, as you can see from our roid counts.

I think ultimately this round wont be decided by ND or by eXi. This is not a 1 on 1 fight. I am not going to try to blame anyone for this, I am not trying to make some propoganda of why x is holy or y is evil. This is one hell of a fun finish, and like I've previously said, whoever wins out of ND and eXi will have deserved it because of the close and exciting finish. I guess both alliances are currently taking at least 250 inc fleets a night, eXi had less nights of that than ND so far, hence the big difference in roid losses. Lets see what the future holds.

I am a bit of a betting man, but I wouldn't want to put money on either side right now.

Good Luck eXilition. May the best alliance win.
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 01:20   #7
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Im just surprised nobody shows much sign of simple greed for roids yet.

This goes both for ND who a period were fat targets, and LCH for the last week or two.
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 02:32   #8
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
I guess both alliances are currently taking at least 250 inc fleets a night, eXi had less nights of that than ND so far, hence the big difference in roid losses. Lets see what the future holds.
We have had that sort of inc for large portions of the round same as 1up/angels, i think its about time ND had some experience of it

Last edited by ChipZ^; 13 Dec 2005 at 04:31.
ChipZ^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 02:47   #9
Treveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Im just surprised nobody shows much sign of simple greed for roids yet.

This goes both for ND who a period were fat targets, and LCH for the last week or two.
Thats simply be cause no one can afford to ease the pressure on their opponent.
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 04:14   #10
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Quote:
I guess both alliances are currently taking at least 250 inc fleets a night, eXi had less nights of that than ND so far, hence the big difference in roid losses. Lets see what the future holds.

Good Luck eXilition. May the best alliance win.
No offense you you, fishy. But throughout the round eX has taken more incoming than any other alliance. While ND were, for the most part, staying out of the war during the mid-round period, eX was taking heavy incomings from 1up and Angels. All in all, I'd say we're both getting heavy incoming every night, but it's fair to say through the entire round, eX has had more incomings in total.

-NitinA
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 08:43   #11
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

well, i think it will be a fotofinish. the question is where will exil get there roids when nd is empty ?

I personally think LCH has good chances to finish 3rd if they turn into the fight. or maybe they are happy with there current performance (a good performance) and are happy aobut the #1 planet (i think its lch if im not mistaken). thats already a very strong outcome for a "rebuilding"-round.

question also is what are 1up going to do - they still could be a deciding factor if they want to.
Sure is only that Reunion wont join the war

Thumbs up for all the alliances involved in the run for the win, well played - maybe the best round ever ?

as sad as i am i cant await the next round if it will be as exciting as this one :/
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 09:01   #12
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitinA
No offense you you, fishy. But throughout the round eX has taken more incoming than any other alliance. While ND were, for the most part, staying out of the war during the mid-round period, eX was taking heavy incomings from 1up and Angels. All in all, I'd say we're both getting heavy incoming every night, but it's fair to say through the entire round, eX has had more incomings in total.

-NitinA
I know, and I do not doubt any of what you say, I was just referring to the days since our war began.
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 09:02   #13
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:

-NitinA
With all due respect that a load of cobblers. I'd be very interested to see where you're "proving" these figures. For most nights, when targetted, 1up and Angels have taken concentrated incoming from ex, subh, vgn and others. This doesn't necessarily prove anything but then by no means are you able to either. It's not like this is a competition to see who's "had it hardest" but I'm not gonna let you post such blatent, unproved and unfounded rubbish without a repost.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 09:03   #14
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legator
I personally think LCH has good chances to finish 3rd if they turn into the fight.
LCH are already involved.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 09:24   #15
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
LCH are already involved.
oh, didnt know :-)

makes it even more interesting
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 09:45   #16
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

eXilition wins again

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 09:47   #17
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

-NitinA
Yes and No ... In a whole round, Exi has probably received most incs together with 1up and "maybe" Angels. But, Angels has by far received the worst incs in 1 night. Fish says they have about 250 calls, that's nothing abnormal and we've had nights of +400 calls.

Credits for that goes to Exi though

Treveler, if Angels keeps gaining 3 mill a day on Exi, it'd take 9 days to catch up for us, rather then 4-5 (9*3=27 and the gap is 27 atm) ...

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 09:57   #18
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Yes and No ... In a whole round, Exi has probably received most incs together with 1up and "maybe" Angels. But, Angels has by far received the worst incs in 1 night. Fish says they have about 250 calls, that's nothing abnormal and we've had nights of +400 calls.

Credits for that goes to Exi though

Treveler, if Angels keeps gaining 3 mill a day on Exi, it'd take 9 days to catch up for us, rather then 4-5 (9*3=27 and the gap is 27 atm) ...
Well, you missed my point Kj, when you received those large incs, you lost a lot of roids. Thats the same as when eXi + flak alliances hit ND. I'm not whining, its simple, get loads of incs, lose loads of roids. Same as every alliance has this round.
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 10:11   #19
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well, you missed my point Kj, when you received those large incs, you lost a lot of roids. Thats the same as when eXi + flak alliances hit ND. I'm not whining, its simple, get loads of incs, lose loads of roids. Same as every alliance has this round.
Heh, I wasn't replying to what you said m8, I was merely pointing out that ND nor Exi had nights with so many incs (+400 calls). Then again, the difference between 250 and 400 calls means you have 150 more uncovered planets ...

Luckily for ND, you're only experiencing this for like 3 weeks in total. Angels, Exi and 1up have had to deal with this since the first week (1up) or 2 weeks (angels vs exi) into the round.

On a different note, I feel that alot of alliances have played at a very high quality and whoever wins this round, we cannot claim that they're far superior then any other top alliance. The circumstances and political choices are going to be determining for the outcome of this round.

Eventhough I must admit that Exi is by far the strongest alliance military-wise, this round.

All in all, I'm pretty satisfied with Angels performance (and I think alch and the other Angels would be aswell). But if we don't win this round, we didn't accomplish our primary goal, so for that I'll be dissappointed.

FA Gaming community

Unread 13 Dec 2005, 11:08   #20
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Heh, I wasn't replying to what you said m8, I was merely pointing out that ND nor Exi had nights with so many incs (+400 calls). Then again, the difference between 250 and 400 calls means you have 150 more uncovered planets ...
Ofcourse now I could make a reply myself somewhere along the lines of this one:

Quote:
I'm just reading why my defencebot tells me.

I don't know nor care WHERE those incs came from, but the fact is we received them nonetheless.
And give you a negrep like this "I'm not a liar, it's what my defence bot tells me. You however a troll who thinks he knows better ... -Kj"

If you don't 'allow' me to make assumptions about the amount of incoming calls of Angels, then stop doing so yourself tyvm.

On another hand,
Quote:
All in all, I'm pretty satisfied with Angels performance (and I think alch and the other Angels would be aswell). But if we don't win this round, we didn't accomplish our primary goal, so for that I'll be dissappointed.
I really have to admit Angels really are impressive this round, they did WAY better then anyone would've imagined. Kudo's to HC/Officers for keeping it going even after all those tough nights!
Hope to see some more of you in the remaining days of this round.
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 11:13   #21
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
Ofcourse now I could make a reply myself somewhere along the lines of this one:

And give you a negrep like this "I'm not a liar, it's what my defence bot tells me. You however a troll who thinks he knows better ... -Kj"

If you don't 'allow' me to make assumptions about the amount of incoming calls of Angels, then stop doing so yourself tyvm.
Did I make assumptions? No, Fish himself said they get around 250 a night. Are you too stupid to READ what others post? Or do you just ignore it cause your hatred or whatever towards me blinds you?

I assume Fish knows what he's talking about in ND. If he says they have around 250 calls, then I believe him. We have had nights of 400-450 or more, because that's what our bot tells us.

I've talked to Sid/Mazz alot aswell so I roughly have an idea of howmuch calls they have to deal with each night. Unlike you, I talk to the alliances and pple, I have some backup to what I claim.

Have you? No, all you do is telling me our bot is false (cause we cannot have that many calls !!!) ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 13 Dec 2005, 11:18   #22
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Did I make assumptions? No, Fish himself said they get around 250 a night. Are you too stupid to READ what others post? Or do you just ignore it cause your hatred or whatever towards me blinds you?

I assume Fish knows what he's talking about in ND. If he says they have around 250 calls, then I believe him. We have had nights of 400-450 or more, because that's what our bot tells us.

I've talked to Sid/Mazz alot aswell so I roughly have an idea of howmuch calls they have to deal with each night. Unlike you, I talk to the alliances and pple, I have some backup to what I claim.

Have you? No, all you do is telling me our bot is false (cause we cannot have that many calls !!!) ...
First of all, yes you are making assumptions by stating eXi didn't have 400+ calls in any given night.
Second I am not stating there that you did not have 400+ calls I am merely replying to the fact you say eXi did not.
Also, since you don't know who I am how can you possible figure who I do and don't talk to?
Stop calling people stupid if you don't know anything about them.

Oh errm hatred against you?? when did I ever express that? I never even talked to you...
Also I haven't got any hatred or whatsover against Angels, since alot of good m8's are playing with you. Sorry if I was making you feel like I did...

Last edited by Stoom; 13 Dec 2005 at 11:25.
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 11:39   #23
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
First of all, yes you are making assumptions by stating eXi didn't have 400+ calls in any given night.
Second I am not stating there that you did not have 400+ calls I am merely replying to the fact you say eXi did not.
Also, since you don't know who I am how can you possible figure who I do and don't talk to?
Stop calling people stupid if you don't know anything about them.

Oh errm hatred against you?? when did I ever express that? I never even talked to you...
Also I haven't got any hatred or whatsover against Angels, since alot of good m8's are playing with you. Sorry if I was making you feel like I did...
Heh, calling you an idiot was idd abit harsh, soz bout that. I also talk some Kaifux from time to time (though lately alot less ) so ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 13 Dec 2005, 11:47   #24
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

I can't believe we're actaully getting into a pissing contest over who gets the most incoming. I think we all need to get a grip and start shouting louder to get the ticks restarted

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 13:03   #25
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
I can't believe we're actaully getting into a pissing contest over who gets the most incoming. I think we all need to get a grip and start shouting louder to get the ticks restarted
That what happen when ticks stop and HC are allowed to post on AD, they get all build up and start to let their ego post, then you have a fight about who got the biggest, most magnificent, best alliance that take on all the other alliance all together.

I think PATEAM should really take in mind for PAN a new set of tools that will allow the HC to find out how many incoming they got all rounds, from who and so on, maybe still secret for most of the round but then get published at end of the round, who know it might maybe deserve a Ranking of it own and maybe even crown a winner at winner ceremony.

Alliance with most Incoming:

PATEAM 56478
exilition 21047
1up 18040
Angels 17943
ND 23

Sorry i had to be a little bit cynical, but i guess you guys understand my point. Stop the rubbish, get your engines started on the battle field, its where you would like to let your ego win.
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 13:11   #26
Incredible
Can i get some green dots

Incredible is an unknown quantity at this point

I think the winner will be the winner :xmas:
Incredible is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 13:35   #27
Zo0f
Sir peon to you

Zo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of light

Most people that have spoken to me have probably seen rather harsh remarks about Angels at some point. I hate to admit it but I am actually incredibly impressed by Angels performance this round in all fields. In my mind Angels win anyway for such a great improvement in ability and stability. It takes a very mature attitude to sustain an alliance through a round such as this.

As for ingame ranks, I think ND will win. It is very easy to buildup 'hate' for your main competition, it is often beneficial to do so to generate more motivation from your alliance to beat them. In this case however I think it might cloud the judgement of 1up/Angels/Exi and allow ND to win.

"The only easy day was yesterday."
Zo0f is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 13:48   #28
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zo0f
Most people that have spoken to me have probably seen rather harsh remarks about Angels at some point. I hate to admit it but I am actually incredibly impressed by Angels performance this round in all fields. In my mind Angels win anyway for such a great improvement in ability and stability. It takes a very mature attitude to sustain an alliance through a round such as this.
Ohh well thankyou

It's because alch is back and alch spanks me when I do something wrong(*). Before, nobody spanked me ...

(*) Read: Something alch doesn't agree with, then he gets all moody and annoying and abuses me for it !!

FA Gaming community

Unread 13 Dec 2005, 13:51   #29
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Well Noone Can Say Newdawn Wasn't Warned With 2 Weeks Remaining. Lets See If They Took The Warning As A Grain Of Salt.
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 13:53   #30
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by alch
I think PATEAM should really take in mind for PAN a new set of tools that will allow the HC to find out how many incoming they got all rounds, from who and so on, maybe still secret for most of the round but then get published at end of the round, who know it might maybe deserve a Ranking of it own and maybe even crown a winner at winner ceremony.
thats an interesting idea, though if it would include incomings on members who got kicked/left/etc or not i guess is up for debate.
another idea is for all alliances to submit their intel on which planets belong to which alliances to pateam , for an accuracy % to be calculated
just a little bit of fun, show whos intel gathering is best , etc.
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 13:56   #31
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
Well Noone Can Say Newdawn Wasn't Warned With 2 Weeks Remaining. Lets See If They Took The Warning As A Grain Of Salt.
You talk some rubbish at times chika.
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 13:58   #32
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

I think everyone has won this round already

We all get a free credit next round so we all win \o/.

p.s I want ND to win but if Exil win then good game well done just hope you dont take another round out and actually go 2 rounds in a row.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 14:05   #33
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
You talk some rubbish at times chika.
No I don't.
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 14:08   #34
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

great round by all, how anyone can complaign or moan is beyond me
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 14:09   #35
Rust
--==SaX==--

Rust is an unknown quantity at this point

can i just say 400 INC wtf, wow all i can see you must have some top dc how the **** you guys deal with that i got no ****ing idea. tbh if exli,nd,angel and 1up have been dealing with that sote of incoming alround and still giving out loads of attack then i think you should all win. hats off to you all. just shows what a great game this is and long may it carry on.

Rust
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 14:11   #36
Alki
Drink is Good

We do, he is my peon bot under the name [Irvine]
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 14:45   #37
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
We do, he is my peon bot under the name [Irvine]
Alki created a bot that exceeds his own skills in every possible way

FA Gaming community

Unread 13 Dec 2005, 14:53   #38
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Apart from the fun of predicting the top 5, theres also a real battle going on in positions 6 - 10 with only 10mil score separating them all, so it looks like being a fun finish for all. [F-Crew] for the top 10 etc
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 17:00   #39
Treveler

I did indeed **** up the calculations with regards to Angels catching up to Exilition and with this rollback Angels has one day less than originally. The rollback might be a blow to Angels chances to catch up.
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 17:21   #40
KweKweK
Registered Alcoholic

KweKweK is a jewel in the roughKweKweK is a jewel in the roughKweKweK is a jewel in the rough

A big thumbs up for pretty much all the alliances playing this round.

1up thank you already for a great war to start the round with. I had lots of fun fighting against you. Capping your roids and loosing mine again to you. You have been playing a hell of a round and I hold great respect to your Alliance, its command team and its members. Tho I want surprised of your fighting spirit. You proved to have this in past rounds already.

Angels really surprised me with there performance. Imo I didnt think you would perform this good under pressure. Whatever the outcome of this round maybe. I hope to see an Angels like this again next round. To fight with or fight against. I even have to admit that I'm starting to appreciate some of Kj's post even tho I usually dont agree with his point of view .

ND you guys surprised me most off all. Tbh I dont care about what people say about your political decisions. I can only say well done. You did what you thought was best for your alliance and stood by it giving everyone else the finger who disagreed with you. If I ever get kicked out of my alliance, cause there is no other way I would leave I definetly would like to have an ND experience.

<3 eXilition. Says it all for me tbh

And offcourse all the other ones I didnt mention by name. (LCH, ToF, Insomnia, Subh, etc.) Just know less of you then the rest

Dont really care about who had the most incommings this round. I just know all of us had a tough round because of the political playingfield, this many competitors for no. 1 spot and the current stats. The alliance who wins it certainly deserves it.

Regards
KweK

eXilition
KweKweK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 19:42   #41
Buddah
Knight of Ni!

Buddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the rough

how come all of you are suprised by angels?
didnt you all assume them among the top3?
personally im suprised by lch and vgn.
Buddah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 19:51   #42
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
Atm Exilition + flak are going all out for ND
It's going to be a lot harder to get score from ND now though.

For instance, I'm about 3.5mil (I think).

I had about 1600 roids.

So for each roid, there was plenty of XP to be gained.

Ex (and their "flak", if you can call 3 other alliances flak) have taken about 1500 of those, and I've gained about 400 back.

Now that doesn't leave me with many roids left. Therefore not much XP either.

Same goes for a lot of ND. We were fat and had plenty of XP available if landed on. Not any more.
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 20:19   #43
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddah
how come all of you are suprised by angels?
didnt you all assume them among the top3?
personally im suprised by lch and vgn.
I think people expected Angels to crumble after a lot of incs, because they hadn't really been tested. I wasn't one of them, but Ministry pleasantly surrpised me.
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 20:47   #44
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
but Ministry pleasantly surrpised me.
That's kind of strange what with us n00bing it and all.
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 20:53   #45
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
That's kind of strange what with us n00bing it and all.
Well I played a round of Pia with you ages ago, and you'd all quit by day 4 :/
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 21:25   #46
The_Mad_Keg
Fat *******

The_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to behold

wd to Angels, 1up, ND, Exil and LCH for providing an excellent round, but tbh the winners here are those that have managed to keep any form of female company throughout the round
<Rocko> so reincarnation is like getting ABSOLUTLEY wankered when u die

[F-Crew] - You known when youve been [FC]ucked
The_Mad_Keg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 21:33   #47
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Well I played a round of Pia with you ages ago, and you'd all quit by day 4 :/
Game mechanics are ALOT different there. Furthermore we evolved a lot since that round that you played with us. We havent played any game properly in over a year to be honest. Doubt we will ever be what we once were again, people are too burnt out with the entire concept these days.
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 22:41   #48
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

I think this round has been good. All is still open. The places in top 5 alliances are not yet divided. LCH could climb on #3, or fall to #5. 1up can aswell climb up in ranks. And the same goes on current top 3. they can lose ranks, or win (or stay where they are).
And we have still 1,5 weeks left of the game. And i'm pretty sure that every alliance in top 5 is trying to give their best to end as high as possible. So hopefully we will see more interesting battels and stuff till the last tick ticks
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 22:49   #49
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlaTa
I think this round has been good. All is still open. The places in top 5 alliances are not yet divided. LCH could climb on #3, or fall to #5. 1up can aswell climb up in ranks. And the same goes on current top 3. they can lose ranks, or win (or stay where they are).
And we have still 1,5 weeks left of the game. And i'm pretty sure that every alliance in top 5 is trying to give their best to end as high as possible. So hopefully we will see more interesting battels and stuff till the last tick ticks
This is only if we get the tick to be run again, i have some impressions that someone in PATEAM has been bribed by evil [ND]the_fish to end the round now and announce ND as the winners.
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 23:01   #50
The_Fish
ND

2 words: Prove it.