User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Unread 18 Oct 2005, 23:55   #1
Halo

Halo can only hope to improve
- Battlegroup, [GT]GrandTheft -

Hi

Are you a active peon who wants the reach high in PA?
- We want you to make it to the top!

Well, this battlegroup will provide you with targets when your ally cant.

Whats going down
We will orgenaize raids by 3 types:
- Galaxy raid
- Custom raid
- TA(Target Assigment)

Galaxy raid
We will target a galaxy were all planets are open for roiding.

Custom raid
Will be used for retals, spezific targeting as were to gain the most etc.

TA(Target Assigment)
When we really want to kill some1.

How to sort it?
We will use webby for the diffrent type of raids.

Were can you find us?
mIRC PM me via forums here for a invite.

Our main goals
- To provide targets for your pleasure
- Help you in you way to #1
- Make sure you finish high

When will raids happen?
- 1 day
- 1 night
- Retals/fleetcatches

Requirments to join
- Join in on the raids

But here is the big question! *drum rools*
Ah darn.. i got a alliance. How can i join then? Well, if you ally is nice enought to let you join a battlegroup aswell it can work Allys usally do there raids at night. We will provide day raids aswell as regulere retals/fleetcatches.

So... the mix of diffrent allies in one battlegroup, how can that work?
Intel will be hidden(if you dont wanne tell the others), only the HC will know your identity.

AND, ofc everyone in the buddypack have a NAP with eatchoter If you manage to land on a mamber retals will be sortet and that in waves HC will keep track, list of members etc.

I wish you all good luck and happy roiding

See you in the round
Halo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 00:06   #2
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: - Battlegroup, [GT]GrandTheft -

Nice initiative

Altho I hope this isn't just gonna be nub abuse
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 00:15   #3
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

So...what alliance are you bitches to? I mean...once you start fleetcatching peolpe, it has a military purpose beyond pure roids. So what side will it be?

-Jonas-

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 00:23   #4
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
So...what alliance are you bitches to? I mean...once you start fleetcatching peolpe, it has a military purpose beyond pure roids. So what side will it be?

-Jonas-
Any BG or Alliance which plays for "a side" is retarded. Like any alliance or BG, they should play to promote their own BG/Alliance goals, and not for "a side." I think they'd fleetcatch people who constantly attack their alliance, etc.

Halo, Good Job. Helping out those members of alliances without daily attacks is a big plus, and I'd like to pat you on the back for taking your idea into fruitation. Good Luck.

-Nitin
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 06:47   #5
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

Sounds kinda dodgy to me... reminds me of Fury letting in members to wrath for roidage back in the days... or do I just have bad memory?

Exode
Exode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 10:24   #6
Halo

Thxs for the responses.

I dunno about Fury as i wasnt around when they were kicking ass. But i know they were a big ally. This battlegroup is not like them or any ally.

The fleetcatches is mainly for Ziks to steal ships but also for retals and pure evil, destroying ships.

I hope to target all gals and with waves but with few peons that wont happen. We will go to custom/TA instead then.

This battlegroup wont side with any. We will side with ourself and our own personal goals. This Battlegroup is just here to help YOU!

I may consider open a convert-ops forum aswell if there is anyone who want to go for top cov-op.

The webby will list raids, scans, targets, retals, fleetcatches.

There havnt been anyone signing up via this thread yet so im considerig to run custom raids and TA with the ones that are already in this battlgroup.
Unread 22 Oct 2005, 08:49   #7
OrionIII
Force Adept

OrionIII is an unknown quantity at this point

To All who are Curious, There are Two Experienced HC involved in this Venture. Including Myself.
Round 11 - Fusi0n HC / Coven Member / Coven Officer
Round 13 & 14 - Coven Officer
Round 15 - Insomnia

Last edited by OrionIII; 30 Oct 2005 at 21:05.
OrionIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2005, 20:24   #8
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

Dude, just dont set targets evry night to pick on this topic okay??

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2005, 21:15   #9
Halo

We will be picking targets that is in best interesst for our members