User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 16 Nov 2005, 03:51   #51
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
Re: "I'm not sure if I'm cheating?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
Because we so do that .
When I first became a MH, I closed some people I'd played in alliances with for 2-3 rounds beacuse of the evidence and fact it clearly broke the rules and they should know better. If anything, I'm personally harder on the bigger planets that cheat as I don't think they have an excuse, especially now. I know a few people from top alliances are currently bothering the multihunters to poor effect, as well. I don't know where your comments came from?
We did see alot of eXi planets closed one round, just to be reopened not long after. Infact it helped em as we had planned an attack on em I belive this is one of the cases Bee is referring to.

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2005, 04:40   #52
Cyno01

Cyno01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: "I'm not sure if I'm cheating?"

Huh. I've been outa the game for quite a few rounds (7 or 8 i think ). I just joined up and my roomates gonna join too later tonight. So are we gonna get kicked for giving eachother defense a lot and stuff?
Cyno01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2005, 04:43   #53
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

when pateam bring back the exceptions system, you'll need to apply to it for one, in the mean time i suggest keeping any defences to a minimum
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 12:46   #54
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

i dont understand, you guys close and sometimes reopen. why so? then you close with shit proof.

f.ex something happened last week with a friend/alliance mate. he attacked a target with his BG aka galraid. later on he got closed and said he wont get reopened coz the target was a multi. so PA team said he could blame his alliance for cheating. while it was the target he attacked was cheating not himself. in the end he did get reopened but why do you close with the amount of proof u have and we should trust you with it?

<x> if your alliance wasn't cheating then you woudnt have had a problem
<x> if you feel you have been wronged
<x> shout at them
<x> cuase its ether ur fault or theirs
<x> and because you are the one who benifited ur the one who is closed

biased? 1 target in a bg attack was a multi/cheater, are we supposed to smell it? while u rather point your fingers to the alliance hitting the gal, you dont even point small finger to the real multi?

maybe its time for better ppl doing the job instead of clowns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 13:26   #55
Squishy
Lost

Squishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond repute

btw for anyone who cares X would be me.

Quoteing out of context is very very cool. Their is a lot more to this case than your saying so ether you dont know the whole story or are chossing to not mention certain key areas. Having spoken to many people about this case (with the consent of those involved) i have realised that keeping the person closed was perhaps a harsh punishment. However i stand by my desicion to close and would do the same again if i had to.

Its always different when its your alliance/friend whos on the reaciving end but when people break the rules they will be punished. And im sure if this had been a member of a hostile alliance to yours you would be up in arms if we didnt act on the evidence we had at hand

Perhaps we do need more people to be MH team. But to call us clowns is a little harsh considering we work our asses off for no money and absolutly no respect. For the benifit of the community.

And to call us biased is a complete joke. Every alliance who has members closed claims we are biased and favor the other alliances. Exil claim we favor 1up, 1up say we favor exil and yada yada yada.

I dont really know what you people want. Do you want a MH team who will close people who are cheating or do you want something called the MHteam who sit around and dont close anyone for any reason?

If you break the rules you will be punished. If you dont like it then im am sorry but thats the way its gonna be. A good trick to not being punished would be to not break the rules then noone would have anything to complain about and i could sit back and chill out instead of working my ass off to give everyone a better game.

Kind Regards
Squishy a rather disilusioned MH

Last edited by Squishy; 22 Nov 2005 at 13:29. Reason: tweaking
Squishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2005, 20:44   #56
jian_yee
PGLee

jian_yee is a splendid one to beholdjian_yee is a splendid one to beholdjian_yee is a splendid one to beholdjian_yee is a splendid one to beholdjian_yee is a splendid one to beholdjian_yee is a splendid one to beholdjian_yee is a splendid one to behold

Just a question, say for eg, i go login in a cybercafe, how am i supposed to know if some other person from the same ally is playing there?