User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 14 Nov 2005, 21:33   #1
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold
Insomnia Declares War

due to rising attacks on our planets by OldDawn, we have decided to take the step up to full war with OldDawn. Concider this your 24 hour notice

Mek
Insomnia HC

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Unread 14 Nov 2005, 21:37   #2
Ikkebr

Re: Insomnia Declares War

24hs?
Gathering ships to attack my ally?
Do it now if you are a man!

The truth is that your ally can't win this war!
We are stronger!
We are fatter!
We are one!
We are OLDDAWN!
We are banned for ban evasion!

Last edited by lokken; 14 Nov 2005 at 21:58.

Unread 14 Nov 2005, 21:48   #3
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

NewDawn is exceedingly grateful for your assistance; after OD's declaration of war at 1500 hours today we feared the only possible route to be our complete and utter destruction. :|
Unread 14 Nov 2005, 21:50   #4
[i2k]Xy
Why so serious?

[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough

Will exilition be aiding you, as you're been helping them this round, mek?

4S

Illuminati
Unread 14 Nov 2005, 21:54   #5
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

we fear that eXilition has already burned bridges with us by superblocking with OldDawn, we await confirmation of this from either party

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Unread 14 Nov 2005, 21:59   #6
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

I heard zz-crew was loading up too?
Unread 14 Nov 2005, 22:03   #7
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
we fear that eXilition has already burned bridges with us by superblocking with OldDawn, we await confirmation of this from either party

Dont be afraid, they wont backstab you or the other alliances they are flying with - hopefully ?

Good Luck at the war with OldDawn
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 14 Nov 2005, 22:13   #8
god113
Ex-Player

god113 has a spectacular aura aboutgod113 has a spectacular aura about

At least there's one certain thing here, Insomnia sure have balls.
Unread 14 Nov 2005, 22:27   #9
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikkebr
The truth is that your ally can't win this war!
We are stronger!
We are fatter!
We are one!
We are OLDDAWN!
We are banned for ban evasion!
Lok mate, that is serioulsy funny
Unread 14 Nov 2005, 22:47   #10
Rocklobster[Dok]
Victuri te Salutant

Rocklobster[Dok] is an unknown quantity at this point

n00bs

Rock

A regular day on the lego server:
<Alf> We are Gren's bitches.. we should be proud to hump his legs
<Alf> wanna swap legs Nexus?
<Alf> This leg of Gren is smooth.. but I like some hair now
<Nexus> sure m8
<Nexus> i want the shaven now
Unread 14 Nov 2005, 22:50   #11
Sebos

Sebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the rough

wow at last a truly funny thread.

i have heard that OD have also declared war with Orbit maybe someone from there would like to comment?

Although i fear the whole universe might have to gang up to take OldDwan in one super block old enemies together in one glorious last stand.
Unread 14 Nov 2005, 22:56   #12
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

FFS, how many of these shit threads are we gonna have?

They NEVER have been funny, they NEVER will be.
Unread 14 Nov 2005, 23:16   #13
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
I somehow belive that happenede with the dS incident last round?

Retired
Unread 14 Nov 2005, 23:19   #14
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

geez.. another "declaring" war thread.. this is old fashion..
Unread 14 Nov 2005, 23:20   #15
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

OK party's over kids.