User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Unread 25 Aug 2005, 22:20   #1
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
Insomnia Recruitment :)

So, finally the time has come to reopen our recruitment

With resent drop in memberbase we have changed our goal from winning the round to rebuilding a strong memberbase for round 15.

A battlegroup that was in Insomnia left, leaving the main core of Insomnia back. The inactives have been removed, and we are now ready to accept new applicants.

As always, Insomnia doesnt recruit based on score/value. We ususally gives promising recruits a chance to proove themselves, as we know its not easy to grow big by yourself out there. What we require is activity and loyalty. Being nice and having fun.

Our aims however, are to be a top alliance. Dedicated and fearless. So if you're not planning to play hardcore, theres no reason to apply If you got vouches from people within the alliance already, you'll have a much bigger chance og getting in.

If you're a new player, dont get frightened by this. We're known to take in new players, and we've trained many a good player. Some are still with us, some are elsewhere. Nevertheless, bringing new players to the game is one of the most important things an alliance can do

So, if you're interested, pop by #Insomnia on netgamers(just recently made public again) and have a chat with @'s. They will direct you to a recruitment officer for an interview.

Cheaters and Spies need not apply. See you there!

-Jonas-

Retired

Last edited by Jonas; 26 Aug 2005 at 01:15.
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2005, 22:24   #2
spaceman

spaceman is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Insomnia Recruitment :)

goodluck
spaceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2005, 22:25   #3
Shoshuro

Shoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really nice

all the best
Unread 25 Aug 2005, 23:13   #4
barney
Ex-Visionary

barney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the rough

good luck guys, hope you can make a nice strong comeback
r11 NoS (16:9:10)
r12 VsN (22:2:1)
r13 VsN BC (10:10:10) - R.I.P.
r14 xVx Head BC (2:8:3)
barney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 01:52   #5
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

GL Insomnia, you're better of without dS anyway.
Might take you longer to reach the top, but it's better to have a large loyal core than to have bg's in your ally that jump ship the first sign of trouble.
Hope you guys make it back up there eventually

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 02:56   #6
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

gl

good chance for new people to get into a good alliance.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 08:07   #7
HKP
Insomniac

HKP is an unknown quantity at this point

As a new insomniac this round I can firmly recommend the alliance to all players
of PA. You'll find a bunch of experienced players at the core of insomnia who relish the challenge of the game and are happy to "bring on new members".

There is a well defined command structure driven by democracy with regular member updates and plentiful chances to get involved in guiding insomnia if your politically inclined.

Naturally the tech side is covered and DC's are present around the clock. Attacks are set each and every night and cognisance paid to member needs.

All in all, insomnia is well led, well run and a hell of a lot of fun....

See you soon in #insomnia

HKP
Unread 28 Aug 2005, 17:53   #8
gasta

gasta is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello, I am Brazilian and play this style of game more than 2 years, the problem is mine associatom that no way to pay from here. If they anuone could pay for me, I am very active and as has have really experient. Thanks.
Who to want orders send private message for me.

PS: sorry my bad english ^^
gasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Aug 2005, 18:32   #9
Anakyn
Angels Player

Anakyn is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello I am from Brazil too.
I also have experience in tic-based more than 2 years, and i have very activit of IRC
I will find you in Netgamers for Speak,
Thank you

PS: my english also isn't great...
Anakyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Aug 2005, 19:20   #10
Dotatrix

Dotatrix has a spectacular aura aboutDotatrix has a spectacular aura about

ehh... uhh.. uhm... wtf ?
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
R 18 [eXilition] Semi-retired half round
Dotatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Aug 2005, 20:04   #11
Duncan
saint-ciboire de tabarnac

Duncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud of

silly brazilian multies.
Duncan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Aug 2005, 20:18   #12
Dotatrix

Dotatrix has a spectacular aura aboutDotatrix has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitetrash
silly brazilian multies.
Indeed
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
R 18 [eXilition] Semi-retired half round
Dotatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Aug 2005, 23:46   #13
Anakyn
Angels Player

Anakyn is an unknown quantity at this point

go check my coordinates.....

i don't use this for win this game....

just two Friends who started play together and now want to play PA....
Anakyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2005, 01:02   #14
gasta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitetrash
silly brazilian multies.
u are wrong, this is my first round in PA, Anakyn are a friend of the same city.
Simply staff check as account.
Unread 29 Aug 2005, 01:06   #15
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

Dont worry about this comments, you dont need to prove anything to them. this is how some "great" players treat new players who just join the community.

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2005, 02:58   #16
gasta

i know intruder, no problem.

In the current round of similar game (one of the brazilian games) ours ally wins de round ^^. Maybe i finish in the top ten .

Now in PA im lost resources "Due to insufficient research in Resource Handling, you currently miss out on
10000 Metal, 10500 Crystal and 9250 Eonium per tick."

this really s**
Unread 29 Aug 2005, 07:34   #17
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

good luck insomnia
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2005, 13:49   #18
Illmaticks
you know you want me

Illmaticks has a spectacular aura aboutIllmaticks has a spectacular aura about

Best of luck to you, Insomnia.

Alliances: [Conc] [NRK] [ETY] [Guild] [Reunion] [HR] [Insomnia] [Ascendancy] & others...
Illmaticks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2005, 12:22   #19
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

good luck to you InS!

special greetingz to Bee

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2005, 01:33   #20
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

Jonas you traitor...

So much for HR

Exode
Exode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2005, 11:08   #21
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exode
Jonas you traitor...

So much for HR
Were you even there?

Iirc you went to another alliance after saying you would'nt play at all heh...

Retired
Unread 22 Sep 2005, 00:15   #22
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

it was irony :P

But I was there, and I left for very valid reasons At least in my opinion...
just ask Sethy and Misty :P :P :P

Exode
Unread 5 Oct 2005, 13:28   #23
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

I just wanna add that I can recommend this alliance to all experienced and active players who are searching for a new home! Insomnia got a nice bunch of experienced and good players, and a solid membercore! They haven't got the size if you compare the ally to 1up, NewDawn etc. but the average score of this round showed what this ally is able to and what it stands for!! And if you choose Insomnia for next round you'll find a nice home, the techies working on a website and stuff and it seems to be a nice alliance for the future! It's my home for next round and beyond (if I can make it..) and it could be yours too!

I'm really looking forward to next round! Welcome to all new applicants!

See ya on the battlefield!

Community Leader
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 19:56   #24
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

I would recomend Insomnia too. If some of old members are still there you have one friendly and funny place to be. Just dont leave it after you join in, you can see around how this can get Jonas pissed

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 18:45   #25
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Exclamation Re: Insomnia Recruitment :)

Since Mek and Jonas are playing computer/going to pub etc. between the rounds () I thought it would be nice to make at least a short note for all the R15 players of Planetarion:

Insomnia is recruiting for R15 !

-Meet us on Netgamers and pm an op in #Insomnia

Greetz, Antigone.

Community Leader
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 18:48   #26
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

There will be a new post for r15 I think. Its actually not my job for once \o/

Retired
Unread 17 Oct 2005, 18:57   #27
Sebos

Sebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the rough

i thought this was the round 15 post???
Sebos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2005, 19:33   #28
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dryph
i thought this was the round 15 post???
it was a Round 14 post.

Community Leader
Unread 17 Oct 2005, 20:28   #29
Sebos

Sebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the rough

'With resent drop in memberbase we have changed our goal from winning the round to rebuilding a strong memberbase for round 15.' from Jonas' earlier post.

i read this as this was the recruitment thread for round 15
Sebos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2005, 21:24   #30
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

It was a r14 TO r15 recruitment thread. now that r15 is about to start, and a new HC of recruitment is appointed, things might change slightly. So most likely we'll see another post coming. Maybe this one will jsut be updated, im not sure

-Jonas-

Retired
Unread 18 Oct 2005, 12:57   #31
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

despite not being Recruitment HC ill be putting up a new recruitment thread tonight on behalf of the Insomnia HC and the Recruitment department

stay tuned folks :P

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2005, 13:25   #32
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

good luck guys and gals
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2005, 14:14   #33
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

can't wait Mek :P

Exode