User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages

Unread 28 Sep 2005, 17:07   #1
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold
Mek saying goodbye??

due to unforseen circumstances i more then likely wont be here for round 15. i thought i had better leave this message for people instead of vanishing off the face of the earth like last time.

as it currently stands my dad is throwing me out and am without a net connection (he plans to terminate it in the next week afaik) and a place to live. so even if i do get a place to live before round 15 i probably wont be in the position to be playing pa again and i dont wanna walk into pa mid round.

i must apologise to everyone in Insomnia for letting them down like this as i know we had big plans and everthing.

i also wanna apologise to my pre arranged buddy pack for round 15 (lo Dogs n crew) for leaving like this.

i also wanna thank everyone at Insomnia, 1up, Howling Rain, Coven and DA for having me in their alliances since i returned to pa mid round 11

special thanx go out to:

Jonas Bee and the other Insomnia HC, i know u will go on without me round 15...just dont give up fs

Gate: top bloke, love ya to bits m8. if u need me text message me or something

basically everbody who has given an old fart like me a chance to prove myself

ill be back so keep my planet warm plz

loads of love n stuff

Mek

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 17:49   #2
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
Re: Mek saying goodbye??

Goodbye for now Mek
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 17:53   #3
ChronoX

ChronoX has a spectacular aura aboutChronoX has a spectacular aura about

don't leave me
ChronoX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 18:09   #4
Dogs

Dogs has a spectacular aura aboutDogs has a spectacular aura aboutDogs has a spectacular aura about

Cya mate and good luck etc
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 19:26   #5
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Nooo

I have a shed going spare if you're looking for somewhere to live; will miss you and your constant saving-my-assness!
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 19:34   #6
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

fs. Permission denied.

:eek: :eek:
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 19:46   #7
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

thx for a nice round together in gal Mek.

Hope u find a place to live (^^) and get an inet connection up and running asap.

Dont u dare leave the community longer than u have to!

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 20:54   #8
Henck
Howling Rain

Henck is on a distinguished road

bye bye mek, but soon you'll come back to the great PA
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 22:58   #9
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
Nooo

I have a shed going spare if you're looking for somewhere to live; will miss you and your constant saving-my-assness!
get me a power supply, a net connection and a steady flow of beer/food and its a date

gonna mss ya gate, but u got ma mobile number so u better keep me updated with PA

Unread 28 Sep 2005, 23:15   #10
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Damn, i did offer you a spot at my place

Gl, and see you around nublet }{
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 23:20   #11
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

good luck with reallife mek!

come back soon plz

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 23:51   #12
HKP
Insomniac

HKP is an unknown quantity at this point

Nooooooooooooo

Sniffle
Unread 29 Sep 2005, 00:30   #13
Orion Treet
Forever Noob

Orion Treet has a spectacular aura aboutOrion Treet has a spectacular aura about

Good luck man, hope your home situation clears up a bit.
<Zhil> I am HC
<Zhil> I gave myself permission
<[MO]Forest> i meant a proper hc, not a hc who would suicide into his MO's fleet

Played r4-9.5 r12-14 Now retired.
Proud to have been Cosmic Frostbite (r12 - 22:5 - #1 gal)
Forever [4D] - LCH, ND, Absolute, TFD, DLR
Might and greed will never outweigh honor and loyalty!
Orion Treet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2005, 09:48   #14
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

You can live with me

Catch me on IRC asap m8. When im there o-O fking unstable net atm...

anyway...contact meh incleh!

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2005, 10:09   #15
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

This is just sad, good luck in the future, and look us up when you get inet again. This is not goodbye forever I hope, merly a smell ya later
Unread 30 Sep 2005, 14:31   #16
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Mek

you'll be back
Unread 30 Sep 2005, 14:40   #17
Igloo

Igloo is on a distinguished road

better come back, fs, who else is going to keep me awake during long hours?
Unread 3 Oct 2005, 00:51   #18
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

surely a joke :x

hope you sort all this shit out mate and make it for r15, i need my insom mole fs :P

-Proxi
Unread 3 Oct 2005, 06:58   #19
Ziw
cute and fluffy

Ziw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the rough

I don't get a special thanks Mek ?
you bitch
[23:19:48] <wish> Thats gay. I like it
Ziw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Oct 2005, 12:44   #20
Supersander
'cause sex isn't enough

Supersander has a spectacular aura aboutSupersander has a spectacular aura aboutSupersander has a spectacular aura about

Good luck matey and we'll see you back!
Supersander is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2005, 13:17   #21
Tearz
Peter Pwn

Tearz will become famous soon enoughTearz will become famous soon enough

All the best mate !
Tearz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2005, 14:18   #22
Zero
uber pe0n

Zero will become famous soon enoughZero will become famous soon enough

Sorry to see u go mate, hope u get everything sorted out soon and roll on rnd 16
Unread 9 Oct 2005, 11:06   #23
Mek
InSomniac

for those that dont know already, change of plans...ive managed to persuade my dad to let me stay

roll on round 15 babeh

Unread 18 Oct 2005, 14:25   #24
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

heh... bad aprils fool.. bad mek!

I was about to start a money-collection for you you bastard :P

See you on the battlefield next round sexy-mek

Exode
Exode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2005, 20:23   #25
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

why were you getting kicked out anyway?
/me will probably be kicked out by 20th of August 2006
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 08:15   #26
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

I think this is the preparation of an alibi... "dad" is gonna sign up next round as well, right?

See ya on IRC wh00t!

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote