User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 11 Aug 2005, 02:35   #51
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Insomnia Political Announcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
I've never recalled 1up doing this, and have no idea where you get the "1up has used this tactic before". Sure, I know in every round we've had random people ask for targets/attacks but for the most part we don't take them up on such an offer due to the obvious risks associated with such.

So unless there is some underground secret coven within 1up that manipulates other people to launch for the greater glory of 1up (My life for Auir!) then I think you're being delusional.

Thinking about, that sounds rather cool.
I'm pretty sure it has been done

Although, I could be wrong. Would'nt be the first time \o/

Oi Sid, hope u spent thoose £300 on beer!

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 02:56   #52
Declan
wub me \o/

Declan is an unknown quantity at this point

i thnk he lost on a game! lucky with luv... they say..
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 02:59   #53
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

Truth: threads like this appear every single round
Truth: they are always equally as ambiguious and pointless

Lie: i am really interested in them
[19:10] <coffee-> dont worry about Reincarnate he is an angry man

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 03:04   #54
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
Many Insomnia planets attacking 1up have been retalled by non-1up planets immideatley after.
Just to make clear to everyone: This was NOT ment to suggest 1up were cheating in anyway. I was a member of 1up last round, and I know theres a zero tolerance for cheating. I simply said what had happened to get 1up responce, and got it. Sadly everyone didnt understand what I ment. For that I am sorry

-Jonas-

Retired
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 03:08   #55
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reincarnate

Finally some reason here

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 03:10   #56
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reincarnate

I've never seen one :/

And why read it if you're not interested?

Retired
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 03:11   #57
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

i read cos someone posted me the link and i was not doing anything.
i get bored easily and like to say pointless things to try and make myself look good
[19:10] <coffee-> dont worry about Reincarnate he is an angry man

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 03:34   #58
furssie
Spastic Drivel!

furssie can only hope to improve

Congratulations:

By making agreements to more than one alliance, judging how small the playerbase is - You guys just destroyed a round once again.
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 03:48   #59
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by furssie
Congratulations:

By making agreements to more than one alliance, judging how small the playerbase is - You guys just destroyed a round once again.
Yeah! This round is ruined. Stagnated OMFG! lets all give up and quit...

Retired
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 04:35   #60
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

This round is V open, and is FAR from decided.

Lets fight

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 05:15   #61
Orion Treet
Forever Noob

Orion Treet has a spectacular aura aboutOrion Treet has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Congratulations:

OMG!!!!!11112222 Teh round ruined, RUINED, mean old ND and Insomnia, 1up and reunion, BAD BOYS Cause of teh NAP it's already stagnated, it's so boring atm!!!!

Sorrie, couldn't help myself
<Zhil> I am HC
<Zhil> I gave myself permission
<[MO]Forest> i meant a proper hc, not a hc who would suicide into his MO's fleet

Played r4-9.5 r12-14 Now retired.
Proud to have been Cosmic Frostbite (r12 - 22:5 - #1 gal)
Forever [4D] - LCH, ND, Absolute, TFD, DLR
Might and greed will never outweigh honor and loyalty!
Orion Treet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 05:20   #62
Murador
The Dance King

Murador is a glorious beacon of lightMurador is a glorious beacon of lightMurador is a glorious beacon of lightMurador is a glorious beacon of lightMurador is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Declan
Dont belive that will happen.
Most people preffers propaganda instead of facts.

either way.. congrats for the initiative.

pitty that what Jonas did, was not made by other ppl from Insomnia comand, yes Declan, or Krum, or whatever u call yourself

Jonas, good to see that u were man enough to say "yes, Insomnia can't beat 1up, we have to team up with someone else to try to do it" but this is the way, I am glad to hear that
Murador is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 06:35   #63
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
However, since you are a whiny little twat who more or less left APA in tears because you couldnt handle a little criticism, I see no reason why you should be the one to point fingers.
Yeah, and the 35ish members that left with me was prolly whiners all of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syntethic Sid
Suck my dick - after you've disgorged Jonas'.

Finally some ACTION!
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 09:38   #64
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
Perhaps I am missing something, but since when was the truth essential in a political environment such as PA ?

this thread is in any case derailed, someone close it
Lol, it's not 1up PR so it's "derailed" ??

Cmon Idler, but your post is by far the most derailed in this thread

still wub ya hun

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 10:02   #65
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Finally some ACTION!
What game have you been playing/What forums have you been reading if that was 'finally' for you.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 10:29   #66
barney
Ex-Visionary

barney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidly
/me awaits the waving of said flag from barney

/me waves said flag
r11 NoS (16:9:10)
r12 VsN (22:2:1)
r13 VsN BC (10:10:10) - R.I.P.
r14 xVx Head BC (2:8:3)
barney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 10:48   #67
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Its a 30 man allie that newly stated, they asked for a nap and I think we're gonna give em one. Theres no benifits but maybe 1-2 fleets less incomming a day or two during a week, which i think we'd have no trouble covering. It's helping out. Once they are a up and growing alliance, maybe they will repay this guesture(think thats how its spelled)

So you give them a nap now (getting advantage of less incomings etc), in the hope that they will do the same next round (repaying the gesture).

So, not only did you need to block this round, but you also prepare now for a block next round

(You DO know there is only a few paid playing planets now, right?)
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 11:42   #68
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Finally some ACTION!
I believe this is the part of pa forums you should be reading, it includes plenty of action, and you can still get away with being a twat on it
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 11:45   #69
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Congratulations:

Get a life, play another game, stop whining ... jezus !!

FA Gaming community

Unread 11 Aug 2005, 12:10   #70
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Now that 1up's score advantage is based solely on early-round XP, and their more important lead on avg value/roid counts has been removed, is this the time to end your little co-operation?
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 13:00   #71
MiX
Who cares?

MiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura about

hmm I think we agreed in the other thread that 1up allready won, why are you still trying with puny naps and co-operations?
MiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 13:04   #72
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Congratulations:

Insomnia destroyed a round before?
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 13:12   #73
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtothez
Now that 1up's score advantage is based solely on early-round XP, and their more important lead on avg value/roid counts has been removed, is this the time to end your little co-operation?
They cant do that. If they did that it would mean there would be a level playing field, whats needed is to make sure 1up is roid dry, shipless, then split up the block. But first kick out the weakest link, then roid them etc.
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 13:24   #74
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

But, but...isn't that PA tradition pig
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 13:30   #75
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt
But, but...isn't that PA tradition pig
I thought we were a new breed of conscious players, I also thought we were playing with an alliance called

LCH

The acrynom meaning of course

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCH
Lets Change History
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 13:42   #76
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtothez
The roid count advantage has been removed. Not sure about the value advantage. Anyways, cooperation should end soonish. But that won't mean we will stop targetting 1up individually. After all, they are still #1
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 13:59   #77
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
So you give them a nap now (getting advantage of less incomings etc), in the hope that they will do the same next round (repaying the gesture).

So, not only did you need to block this round, but you also prepare now for a block next round

(You DO know there is only a few paid playing planets now, right?)
People cared more about the TGV nap than expected, guess its cause they cant complain bout anything else

Us napping a 30 man allie will not have any effect on who wins. Also, as we are 20 less players i our alliance, we might need this more than LCH and 1up. I dont care what you guys say. We're napping TGV to be nice. Maybe one day if Insomnia struggles, they will be nice to us. I'm sure u understood what I ment Forest.

-Jonas-

Retired
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 00:03   #78
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

So next round, if you are struggling, u will block.

Why not just make an announcement that anytmie you cant win, you will block.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 00:05   #79
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

I love Forest \o/

Retired
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 01:14   #80
Karandras

Karandras is an unknown quantity at this point

By NAPing TGV to be "nice" does this mean that everyone not NAPing them is being deliberately unkind?

Seriously, I've played PA for a long time and I rarely post here, but that is absolutely the most ridiculous reasoning I've ever heard.
Karandras is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 01:43   #81
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

any excuse right? :]
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 04:00   #82
furssie
Spastic Drivel!

furssie can only hope to improve

Quote:
We're napping TGV to be nice.
-Jonas-
LMAO.

This made me giggle
Having relations with LCH and ND already and adding another 500k score average allaince as the 3rd agreement - you really are idd being nice.

LCH and/or ND should start napping with each other and maybe add one more flak too. As they are loosing the napping contest this round.
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 06:26   #83
Chaos

Chaos will become famous soon enoughChaos will become famous soon enough

why do ppl bother whining about blocking?
We all do it. I mean. name one "good" ally that hasn't blocked atleast once!

last round 1up blocked to take down Exil. and failed.
But Exil wasn't alone.

This round ppl are blocking to take down 1up.
I'd be very impressed if 1up manages to win without any allies.

but anywho. NOBODY has any right to whine about blocking.
R7-R11 : HR HC / NoS Head Techie / NoS WC
R12 : Retired <- GF gives ultimatum. PA or Her.
R13 : HR Peon -> BC -> MC (GC of Winning Gal)
R14 : HR HC
R15 : Retired <- GF dumps me cuz of PA.
R16 : HR Peon
R19 : Omen BC
R20-R30 : Retired
R31 : HR Peon

Someone give me a dictionary.
Cuz I don't seem to know what retired means. =/
Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 09:34   #84
jerome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos
But Exil wasn't alone.
oh you subtle fox you!
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 09:55   #85
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
So next round, if you are struggling, u will block.

Why not just make an announcement that anytmie you cant win, you will block.
Anytime 1up can't win, they block aswell *(and yell CHEATER on top of it) ... don't act so pretentious m8

*edited for comedy value (no offense Forest dear), little correction

FA Gaming community

Last edited by Kjeldoran; 12 Aug 2005 at 11:24.
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 09:56   #86
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
LMAO.

This made me giggle
Having relations with LCH and ND already and adding another 500k score average allaince as the 3rd agreement - you really are idd being nice.

LCH and/or ND should start napping with each other and maybe add one more flak too. As they are loosing the napping contest this round.
Does Sid pay you to be his prime Suck Up b**** ?

FA Gaming community

Unread 12 Aug 2005, 11:04   #87
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Anytime 1up can't win, they block aswell ... don't act so pretentious m8
you need to learn something important: if they do it, then it's for the greater good of pa, if somebody else does it, they're just being evil!

EVIL I TELL YA
[/sarcasm]

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 15:44   #88
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

This thread is not worth reading, i`ll fence myself out of here

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 18:36   #89
Agerus

Agerus can only hope to improve

looks like Insomnia is under heavy attack. Always impressive to see how powerful 1up strikes up!
Agerus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 19:00   #90
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agerus
looks like Insomnia is under heavy attack. Always impressive to see how powerful 1up strikes up!
Yep, it's really coawardly of us to attack an alliance that has said they want to be #1 and has focussed their attacks on us in coordination with others. 1up has NEVER made an unprovoked full-scale assault on an alliance smaller than ourselves. But if a smaller alliance decide they want to start a war with us then the least we can do is oblige them. If we're being atatcked by mutiple alliances with a combined size greater than our own then it makes sense to focus our attacks on one of them. We'll choose which one we focus on based on what makes most sense to us - and in general the smallest member of a block is the easiest to mitigate our losses by focussing on.

Oh no - we're fighting back vs an alliance that chose to start a war with us. Next thing you know we'll start defending against smaller attackers on us as well.
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 19:31   #91
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic_Sid

Oh no - we're fighting back vs an alliance that chose to start a war with us. Next thing you know we'll start defending against smaller attackers on us as well.
Id I'd know you were like this I would never have agreed to help form such an evil entity as 1up. Consider this my resignation as I cannot bring myself wake up every day be confronted with such soul destroying darkness.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 20:10   #92
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

I find it odd that 1up choose to attack Insomnia rather than LCH. After all LCH are a lot bigger and therefore are much bigger threat to the no. 1 spot. Concentrating on Insomnia while both LCH and Insomnia fire back looks like a sure fire way to let LCH take the lead to me.

But hey, I'm not Sid, what do I know?
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 20:46   #93
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Does Sid pay you to be his prime Suck Up b**** ?
I think his tongue is just jammed so far up that he can't get it loose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agerus
How tragic. 1up attacking their enemies. Stupidity Award goes to......

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2005, 00:21   #94
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
I find it odd that 1up choose to attack Insomnia rather than LCH. After all LCH are a lot bigger and therefore are much bigger threat to the no. 1 spot. Concentrating on Insomnia while both LCH and Insomnia fire back looks like a sure fire way to let LCH take the lead to me.

But hey, I'm not Sid, what do I know?
Or then again, maybe it's psychological warfare. Screw over Insomnia as an example to the rest of the galaxy. Mess with us and we take you down. Once the other alliances see what 1up will do to Insomnia (assuming they do persist and roid them to the ground obviously, I'm not saying they will) then they'll steer clear.

Any thoughts?
Unread 13 Aug 2005, 00:55   #95
Karandras

Karandras is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Any thoughts?
Yeah I have one; that you should actually bother to read Sid's post, because he's already explained pretty clearly that which you seem unable to grasp.
Karandras is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2005, 00:59   #96
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karandras
Yeah I have one; that you should actually bother to read Sid's post, because he's already explained pretty clearly that which you seem unable to grasp.
I read it.

It was a crock of shit.

Happy now?
Unread 13 Aug 2005, 01:51   #97
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

I have one too. Whats a crock of shit?
Unread 13 Aug 2005, 02:06   #98
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=crock
Unread 13 Aug 2005, 02:08   #99
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
I read it.

It was a crock of shit.

Happy now?
I wouldn't go that far, but you can call it useless, pointless, attention seeking ....

FA Gaming community

Unread 13 Aug 2005, 02:24   #100
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Alltho a bit sarcastic, it was right to the point explaining the obvious.

And KJ calling Sid attention seeking. That really made me giggle...