User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 29 Oct 2002, 17:20   #1
Gario
Why is * censored?

Gario is infamous around these partsGario is infamous around these parts
Hallowe'en costume ideas

This thread is for the less imaginitive of us, those of us who need help choosing what to dress up as. Note my very small budget, so no tuxedos or assorted mega-expensive things. Also, no superheroes - spandex is not my friend.

Some suggestions given to me already:

Scream murderer (a bit too obvious)

Edward scissor hands

Vampire

Giant (hold up a small action figure and say "see, I'm a giant")

Any more ideas?

P.S Any fellow scousers know of decent costume hire places?
________
___
Gario is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 17:22   #2
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Me.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 17:23   #3
Grimble
Banned

Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
The best idea I've heard so far this year:

1. Get two large retangular cardboard boxes
2. Paint them grey
3. Attach model airplanes to each
4. Wear one yourself and get a mate to wear another
5. ...
6. profit
Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 17:27   #4
SepH
no

SepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to behold
if your a human then dress up like a giant chicken!
if your a giant chicken then dress up like a human!
its that simple really
SepH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 17:39   #5
rageybabey

When I was little I dressed up as a dice.

White leotard, stockings, and my mom decorated a big cardboard box with white felt and black felt dots...my head was the #1 dot.

I won first prize at a contest.

Since then dressing up as myself seems to be scary enough.
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 17:42   #6
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Turn up wearing just your underpants.
When people ask what you're supposed to be, tell them you're a premature ejaulation........you've just come in your pants.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 17:42   #7
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Harold shipman.

Cheap suit, fake beard, doctors stethescope and a large syringe.
:eek:
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 17:50   #8
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Woof
Turn up wearing just your underpants.
When people ask what you're supposed to be, tell them you're a premature ejaulation........you've just come in your pants.

this just about earns an 'lmao'.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 18:56   #9
Flobble
Glaswegian Aussie

Flobble is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by lag_boy

i failed to see what or who this would be
then u're either been asleep for the past year and 2 months, or u're stupid...
Flobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 19:26   #10
Nashmeister

I already have my costume, boxers, shower shoes, and a bath robe. I'm going as The Dude from the Big Lebowski.