User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 2 Mar 2013, 02:45   #1
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Galaxy statistics per round

So, a new category on the "beta" history site:

http://beta.planetarion.com/history/?id=7&round=50

etc.

backdated to round 14.

Let me know if there's anything else you want; could fit a couple more fields in, I guess!
Unread 2 Mar 2013, 08:44   #2
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Galaxy statistics per round

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Appocomaster again.

Yay for stats!
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2013, 09:02   #3
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

awesome!
Unread 2 Mar 2013, 09:22   #4
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

By the way, could those columns be made sortable?

Also, are those stats only for the planets who were in those galaxies at round end, or does it include the incomings they got on planets that were eventually exiled out? (Say I got quite a few incs while I was in 2:3. I exile to 1:4 and get no incs there for the rest of the round. Do my early incs count toward the incoming count for 3:5 or 1:4?)
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 2 Mar 2013 at 12:10.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2013, 12:27   #5
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

this gal info is very interesting. if you look at ancient gal history, the incs gals got wasnt that much bigger previously than it was this round. however, recent rounds were significantly lower.

makes me think that all that effects this number is the number of planets.

ofc, all statistics only show a small part of the story.

hopefully, someone will to some kind of graphical representation of this info. who knows, maybe it'll be me.
[19:10] <coffee-> dont worry about Reincarnate he is an angry man

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2013, 14:42   #6
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
By the way, could those columns be made sortable?

Also, are those stats only for the planets who were in those galaxies at round end, or does it include the incomings they got on planets that were eventually exiled out? (Say I got quite a few incs while I was in 2:3. I exile to 1:4 and get no incs there for the rest of the round. Do my early incs count toward the incoming count for 3:5 or 1:4?)
Firstly, this is end of round stuff (I was lazy; it's not too much more difficult to have your incomings staying where they were; if it's a really big deal I'll redo it as it's a 30 minute job).

Sortable is more difficult but I understand why you'd want that. I will see if I can do something; if i do, it'll probably be generic over all pages. It won't be this weekend, though. From a personal point of view, I would like to learn how to do sortable tables, so this is a fun way of doing that and not ruining the main game in the process.

The other thing I was considering was an alliance breakdown of "for alliance x, show the counts of incoming hostiles from all other alliances", though this would be an end of round snapshot (it'd be many orders of magnitude more difficult to get an accurate count as we don't store alliance at launch time). However, that doesn't really fit into the format of the other pages, so unless I dumped it all out and let someone else do that second stage (which I'd be willing to do), then I'd need to do lots more coding.
Unread 4 Mar 2013, 09:53   #7
Appocomaster
PA Team

Added in sorting because it sounded fun to learn and I never got around to doing it.

took about 2-3 hours! booya.

every field of every page is now sortable. No, I don't have a 1-N number down the left to make it easier to work out rankings.
Unread 5 Mar 2013, 14:30   #8
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

All these new stats (planet ones as well) are great.

If I was to make a few requests on the planet stats, it would be a "salvage received" and "in gal def fleets received" + "alliance def fleets received" being split from total def fleets received.

For alliances, showing the top alliance to attack another would be cool too, in the vein of "Apprime" - "Top Hostile" "NewDawn (1354)"

Galaxy wise maybe "Roids gained" and "Roids lost" columns.

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2013, 15:11   #9
Appocomaster
PA Team

Can't do all of this for all rounds. remind me after r51 starts, would like to finalise that stuff first
Unread 6 Mar 2013, 19:49   #10
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

you've ****ed up the real important round. i found an old galaxy banner just to remind me that fiery was actually in my galaxy.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2013, 23:21   #11
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä View Post
you've ****ed up the real important round. i found an old galaxy banner just to remind me that fiery was actually in my galaxy.
Which round was that?
Unread 10 Mar 2013, 14:30   #12
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster View Post
Which round was that?
13 of course
Unread 10 Mar 2013, 14:31   #13
Tietäjä
Good Son

was that even a question
Unread 10 Mar 2013, 17:22   #14
aif
old spy

aif has a spectacular aura aboutaif has a spectacular aura about

to bad the fun part is missing ;-) R1-R13

clawofdarkness still have some of it but but but
aif is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2013, 21:34   #15
Tietäjä
Good Son

you realize how much waking up you caused me round 13 aif with those infinite tiny but enough to cap due to game mechanics stuffs? oh man, wonder if robban is still around
Unread 21 Mar 2013, 14:09   #16
aif
old spy

aif has a spectacular aura aboutaif has a spectacular aura about

hehe good times good times
aif is offline   Reply With Quote