User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 8 Dec 2013, 11:47   #51
tobbe

tobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to behold
Re: Round so far r54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plaguuu View Post
by app who didnt have a single inc between t100 and t500?
I think that would be the fort gals that didnt have incs, the rest had plenty

VisioN Forever!
tobbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2013, 06:22   #52
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

If you really want to sum this round up, news scan 2 5 3 .... donating fi pods to The Fallen on several accounts and a few ticks away from another fallen planet. Thats just one planet donating fi pods and ships to them.
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2013, 06:58   #53
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

another two* thought Ive bitched abotu it quite a bit wouldnt be surprised if he recalls. This isnt the same as xan having Fi pods either, these races with stronger ships and fi pods is a game changer and vastly over powered ... and un balanced.

Last edited by ManiacMagic; 9 Dec 2013 at 07:10.
Unread 9 Dec 2013, 13:30   #54
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

or we can name and shame, newsies of planets taking donations

http://game.planetarion.com/showscan...2bdli1gpegaeht
http://game.planetarion.com/showscan...7mgqvaa6aif237
http://game.planetarion.com/showscan...7mgqvaa6aif237
im sure 2 5 3 just likes to attack fallen planets ... whats bad is this is only the first planet I have looked at, Im sure there is more blatant cheating, and if its this obvious wtf do we have multihunters for. They aint hunting that hard.
Unread 9 Dec 2013, 13:32   #55
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

oh and all of these planets can inc scan the attacker
Unread 9 Dec 2013, 13:38   #56
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

oh and they all just attack together by coincidence ... 3 1 2, 3 7 5, 9 3 4 all just took a donation from that newsie and of course they all attack together.
Unread 9 Dec 2013, 14:25   #57
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

whats the gripe about though MM?
Unread 9 Dec 2013, 14:42   #58
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

lol the ETDs in fallen have more illusions that NDs xans >< LMAO
Unread 9 Dec 2013, 14:42   #59
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ship farming? cheating?
Unread 9 Dec 2013, 15:36   #60
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think you need to make more posts.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2013, 16:16   #61
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

id rather not
Unread 9 Dec 2013, 17:11   #62
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

Not the first time this has happened. Not the last time either.
Lets see how MH's react to it.
Sad to see it happening though. I would think higher of TF.

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2013, 17:34   #63
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Clearly these Xan planets is very unlucky on attack. They attack ETD planets who happend to have CO as anti FI when they send only pulsars and pods.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2013, 17:41   #64
Bobzy

Bobzy is a jewel in the roughBobzy is a jewel in the roughBobzy is a jewel in the rough

I knew I was doing something wrong.

Don't puls just target everything anyway?!
Bobzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2013, 18:04   #65
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitros View Post
The MHs wont do anything about it. The xan planets will be closed, and the TF planets will continue with what they got atm.
Kind of funny if anyone think diffrent

Unread 9 Dec 2013, 18:46   #66
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

As far as I know its still under investigation.

Unread 9 Dec 2013, 19:05   #67
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitros View Post

Conno was clear to point out, it is not fang anymore, they have Falle, and what happens when we fall? We cheat tog et back up!! Wait ... I think I missed some lesson from Batman.
Unread 9 Dec 2013, 19:34   #68
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

Hilarious.

Like i told MM if anyone in fallen is cheating i will kick them.

And this indignation is funny from MM, the man who lets his gal mates land on ND to try and get gal win.

Oh, did i just let that one out of the bag?
Connovar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2013, 20:02   #69
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

One time figjam was uncovered, after launching fi piggy on a de attack and he recalled when he saw the def for the de wave, I guess I teased about letting him go un covered and him recalling if I was letting him land he would have.

In our gal the spore and you are the only ones who have hit ND more than 2 times anyways.

Last edited by ManiacMagic; 9 Dec 2013 at 20:12.
Unread 9 Dec 2013, 20:11   #70
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connovar View Post
Hilarious.

And this indignation is funny from MM, the man who lets his gal mates land on ND to try and get gal win.

I thought that was just a joke, and that it was clouds letting MM land vikings? :/

Unread 9 Dec 2013, 20:24   #71
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

Na MM was emo because clouds wouldnt let him land viks, think MM wanted the favour returned.
Unread 9 Dec 2013, 20:37   #72
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

I dont land on much of anyone If I do its with my team, and sometimes I pull for them no emo here.
Unread 9 Dec 2013, 21:36   #73
WipeOut
Playboy

WipeOut is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Hilarious.

I think whatever you let out of your bag will not hide the fact that you have two options here:

1. you either admit that you knew your alliance members are cheating on an organized level;
2. you admit being a rather uninvolved alliance commander which has no idea about his minions' despicable actions

Pick one, either one.
Unread 9 Dec 2013, 21:53   #74
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

One thing's for certain, Vikings will not finish this round as #1...and neither will Fang.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2013, 21:54   #75
Nitros
Internal Error

Indeed

Unread 9 Dec 2013, 22:32   #76
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Apprime deserve to win for managing to go the entire round without getting any incs.

Pretty impressive!
Unread 9 Dec 2013, 22:36   #77
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WipeOut View Post
I think whatever you let out of your bag will not hide the fact that you have two options here:

1. you either admit that you knew your alliance members are cheating on an organized level;
2. you admit being a rather uninvolved alliance commander which has no idea about his minions' despicable actions

Pick one, either one.
I do a lot for fallen, However, I cant control everything that may or may not happen.

I also have a life, a job, a 7 year old daughter and a course at uni to deal with
Unread 9 Dec 2013, 22:39   #78
WipeOut
Playboy

Quote:
I do a lot for fallen, However, I cant control everything that may or may not happen.

I also have a life, a job, a 7 year old daughter and a course at uni to deal with
You could have just said: #2.
Unread 9 Dec 2013, 23:08   #79
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WipeOut View Post
You could have just said: #2.
Well, no, because I am an involved alliance commander
Unread 9 Dec 2013, 23:13   #80
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bastet View Post
As one of the planets you've accused of cheating, I thought I would take the rare opportunity to use these forums to say:

You're talking out of your backside.

Do you have any idea how pathetic you sound with all of this whining? Jesus get a life, a hobby, something, but get off these forums you're hurting everyones eyes.

I attack with 3-1-2 every night, yes, but the 3rd or 4th attack partner constantly fluctuates every night and I arrange the targets myself. 9-3-4 I have attacked with once..last night...the first time in the round I think? Which basically makes you a liar as well as a whining idiot. As I said you're talking out of your anus. He tends to attack alone. ALSO, and I hate to rant, 9-3-4 I actually had on ignore until very recently and technically -hated-, so your theory implying we're best buddies and fellow cheating teamers is wrong, I only just recently started talking to him again.

That Xan landed a Fallen HC for over 200 roids on a fake.

You might struggle to believe this, but there are actually, apparently, still some noobs out there playing who don't understand the game and launch willy nilly.

I cov opped the guy at round start about 12 times before he bought guards and killed my agents. That night, or the night after, he attacked me, and I did not have Iscans then (talking crap again MM)! He's attacked me one other time.

Take my gal mate, he's 'new', mislaunches every single def fleet and today mislaunched 2 waves as a single wave. Or the Best Korea guy, who keeps sending 95-110 Ter DE or BS to die every single time. Some people, yourself included, are just stupid, that doesn't make us cheats.
Ok so there are still some noobs? This one has launched 12 attacks on fallen planets only and "That Xan landed a Fallen HC for over 200 roids on a fake. " funny cause thats not the 'random noobs' fault as he can inc scan him and launched attacks. He could also steal his whole fleet. So now we have some random noob who not only launches randomly but only hits Fallen (great single player noob intel and all) ... he also launches at planets that can steal only what he sends.

Now this random noob has been found and has just launched at three spore planet, nice cover and quite amusing. You are a cheater.

Last edited by ManiacMagic; 9 Dec 2013 at 23:20.
Unread 9 Dec 2013, 23:16   #81
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
In addition to what I said, you neglect to mention that the planet has attacked non-Fallen planets. Our bot is down, but it landed 2-4-4 which is not one of ours afaik!

I guess you couldn't mention that, since it goes against your retarded conspiracy theory, and that's just as far back as the latest newsie goes.
The planet has attacked 14 times this round 12 times were on the fallen according to souls your HC. And now he is attacking alongside TF in the same gal ... maybe he is just really sympathetic to your cause after you stole his ships and wanted to hit 9 5 with you.
Unread 9 Dec 2013, 23:17   #82
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Uh, I was asleep, and since no one woke me, couldnt inc scan him, I also got no def, and lost 200+ roids to this noob as I had pl my fleet to attack.

But you need an excuse to form another block MM, because you cant do anything on your own.
Unread 9 Dec 2013, 23:18   #83
WipeOut
Playboy

Quote:
Well, no, because I am an involved alliance commander

Yes, I am sure you are involved indeed.
Unread 9 Dec 2013, 23:29   #84
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Why would someone willingly let a random land them? You're talking rubbish again.

As I said before, it's hit non-Fallen planets too, you're either blind or just retarded, since it's clearly in the newsie, which only shows very recent activity.

So it's hitting Spore too? So how can it only be hitting only Fallen? Make your mind up? It's either purely attacking only Fallen, or it's attacking randomly. Pick one, but either way, you're talking bs...again.

And who is 2-4-4 with? I can't see.
12 out of 14 attacks were on fallen, except the ones going now to 9 5 alongside TF ... but hey whatever you guys want to do to cheat, I cant explain it all. You want to dig your way out of this but its obvious.

And the non fallen lands (with the exception of connovar sleeping through) were lands on small planets not donations ... donations only go to fallen.

But hey he got the message and jumped on 9 5 for you guys ... and clearly he isnt just some noob, he knows that we are talking about him in forums or in game, because he changed his fleet names. And started attacking the same gal you guys hit, and only the spore. So his intel is pretty spot on there with TF strategy .... how do you explain all of that?

Lets recap ...

-Only lands for losses on planets that are a) TF and b) can steal all his ships

-(ofc im sure you guys can make this change now he will go land on spore so you can claim ignorance)

-Is just some random noob, but must have forum access or know that hes being talked about as he changed his fleet names

-Is now attacking the same gal as TF (9 5)

-Has amazing intel for a noob as he only crashes on TF planets and then the day we talk about him swaps to Spore.

-He also knows ND is going after TF now as he used that in a fleet name.

So we have TF getting caught red handed, and then we have TF trying to make excuses, and then we have TF trying to cover it up. Did I miss anything?

*edit, apparently I missed that this was all part of me trying to make a block vs TF ... who we are not hostile to even after their backstabbing?
Unread 9 Dec 2013, 23:33   #85
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Trying to excuse your need to block with some lies is pathetic.
Unread 9 Dec 2013, 23:37   #86
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Total incs from Newdawn this round - 521

Hmmm.

Total incs from Spore this round - 544

Well, look at that. Considering Spore p-targeted us for 4 or 5 nights and give us incs every night. Thats pretty impressive for an alliance who is not hostile MM.
Unread 9 Dec 2013, 23:37   #87
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Vex would like to say:

[22:19:36] <@VexGone> put vex will happily delete if ppl wish.. been top 50 all round and if anyone thinks he needs a few xan pods at this stage they can kiss my ass and go fuk themselves ..wtf happened to this community..ill buy a spare mobile next rd and keep launching shit at spore .. then pa will most certainly die !!!
[22:20:06] <@VexGone> think on it people..ur being retarded
[22:20:14] <@VexGone> as its too fkn blatent
[22:20:17] <@VexGone> the end
[22:20:23] <@VexGone> and why did u hate me

I hated you because of that time you got drunk and I was struggling to dc that call and you refused def because you were fighting with Kai or something, so I put you on ignore for 3-4 rounds, until recently :P.

Ok interesting ... so maybe some alliance like Spore or ND made this planet at the begining of the round hooping fallen would be in the lead with ETD planets and crashed its pods into Fallen ... they also knew you were going to hit 9:5 and launched on 9:5 right b4 you did (so you must have some intel leak might want to check that). They also Assumed the three people he landed on would attack together with that stolen Fi and hence make me news scan them and find out ... Then instead of continuing to hit Fallen to push the dagger home he used a bit of reverse psychology by hitting spore .... making us wonder is it fallen or someone else in control of the planet. hence the grand plan of The Talented Mr Random has come to full circle ... it is brilliant.
Unread 9 Dec 2013, 23:41   #88
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
I'm getting the feeling MM that YOU might be 2-5-3...it would make sense. Your campaign to get us in trouble for no reason, you could be 2-5-3 doing this purely to cause trouble. Looking at your constant blabbing of diarrhea, it wouldn't surprise me.
Interesting or it could be you trying to push this off on anything and everything you can, cause you were caught red handed cheating. Take some tips from APP on how to do it without being caught maybe.

And just to humor you how did I know you guys were going to hit 9 5? I thought you said 2 5 3 was just some random nobody? Interesting.
Unread 9 Dec 2013, 23:44   #89
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
I'm not going to dignify your witch hunt with further replies other than - we're attacking with FR not FI -, I'm just going to take a leaf out of your books and report you on the basis that I have a gut feeling that you're 2-5-3 trying to cause trouble and sabotage things/frame people. I'll leave it to them to decide.
*sarcasm*

Hah yeah it was me the whole time, I knew you would all enjoy those stolen fi pods and attack with each other lmao and Fallen doesnt attack with Fi? Odd our fi incs from fallen last night were pretty substantial ... I guess I also knew that you would come after ND with those Fi pods right after I sent them at you ... lol and then MY master plan would be complete to report you knowing that MH would never shut you down .... but ofc this planet I made at round start was only intended to give me the power to start a block war. Grasping for straws?

oh I also knew that spore might resist hitting TF (even with TF coming to us asking to hit Spore) if offered to ... but I knew TF wouldnt resist hitting cheaters, hence the ultimate need for this all.

*sarcasm over*

Last edited by ManiacMagic; 9 Dec 2013 at 23:49.
Unread 9 Dec 2013, 23:54   #90
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Um, pretty sure you asked us to hit spore with you first MM, because, you cant do anything alone. Remember? you forget so easily, I think its because you are so angry.
Unread 10 Dec 2013, 00:05   #91
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Um, pretty sure you asked us to hit spore with you first MM, because, you cant do anything alone. Remember? you forget so easily, I think its because you are so angry.
Cant do anything alone? us/spore were fighting each other at round start ALONE while you were busy being pre round blocked with vikings :P I don't particularly remember any time I asked TF to hit Spore but I could be wrong .... or maybe it was b4 you broke nap and attacked us with Vikings. If so maybe its possible, but again you stand here accusing me of currently using all this to make a block, yet you guys want help from ND ... and we are the ones who can't do anything alone? Hah ... ND such a threat to TF way down here at the bottom of the value food chain.
Unread 10 Dec 2013, 00:09   #92
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
I cov opped the guy at round start about 12 times before he bought guards and killed my agents.
Sooo you cov opped the guy at round start, then got a ship donation along with your ally m8ts ... interesting ... anythign else you want to admit to for the multi hunters?
Unread 10 Dec 2013, 00:13   #93
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Yea yea, always the excuse. You wouldnt be bottom of the 'value food chain' if you didnt have an alliance full of cheats donating their fleets to people all the time! (I now see how easy this is!)

I can go get some breps of ND and spore donations, I think the MH should be informed of these at once.

I never asked for your help after we broke nap, i told you to stop being a big pussy and to stop blocking like a little girly girl. And we only had a nap with viks to counter any blocks that formed.

I've had enough arguing, its not going anywhere, you want to block, so block, dont need to justify it with lies. If someone in fallen has cheated, they will be deleted, and rightly so - Enjoy your fantasy MM.
Unread 10 Dec 2013, 01:06   #94
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Actually we are low value from having low roids all round :P But whatever you want to do to deflect from your cheating backstabbing ways oh emo one.

I finally got my allllmighty spore/nd block I wanted all round all I had to do was make a great cov op target for bastet, let him cov op me, and then donate ships to him and other TF planets ... and ofc attack 9 5 with you ... and get all those stolen fi fleets to attack together. All in all not that hard ....

lol you sure are funny when you are backed into a corner with the spotlight on you.
Unread 10 Dec 2013, 01:07   #95
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
MM again you're talking bullshit, if he was feeding me ships why would I destroy his roids 12 times and why would he build guards to stop and kill my agents? Surely my donator wouldn't want to hurt me and I wouldn't want to hamper his development for my donations. You're grasping at straws and I am lowering myself to your pathetic level, so I better stop.
So you could later say exactly this when/if you got caught cheater.
Unread 10 Dec 2013, 01:11   #96
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

<+Sn0w> [09:46] <LB|sleep> [10:45] <[DDK]gm> 23:37] <Ace> all the crap comming our way from different sides can stop
<+Sn0w> [09:46] <LB|sleep> [10:45] <[DDK]gm> [23:37] <Ace> the "bad planet" is closed
<+Sn0w> [09:46] <LB|sleep> [10:45] <[DDK]gm> [23:37] <Ace> and all involved planets are reset top before landing
<+Sn0w> [09:46] <LB|sleep> [10:45] <[DDK]gm> [23:37] <Ace> top = to

End of the matter.
Unread 10 Dec 2013, 01:12   #97
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Or, well, It will be when ace gives me my roids back
Unread 10 Dec 2013, 01:13   #98
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Or, well, It will be when ace gives me my roids back
can we have the roids back you got with Fi pods?
Unread 10 Dec 2013, 01:16   #99
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Wow, what a whine fest. I got bored after MM's original whine. Let me summarise; no-one gives a shit.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2013, 01:39   #100
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
For once I agree with Clouds. I'm happy with Ace's compromise, thieves returned and fi from the other night removed. It's a good idea as nobody is better or worse off than before.

MM you are starting to sound like one of those pathetic end of the world nut jobs going on about government plans to build secret bunkers and kill off the population to save the planet etc.

You really are a pathetic waste of space.

Pretty happy with Ace's idea, at least he's got brains and oh look, no closure and no warning, guess his ability to view the full rounds details trumps your spamming of that one news scan.

Look pal, its nothing person, just cause I caught you cheating, and you all but admitted to it and MH can't close you doesnt mean that anyone is oblivious to the fact that you are a cheater Did The MHs reset of last nights donations proves that something un fair was happening, all of your planets are lucky there is no evidence other than the way things appear. But no one expected anything more to come of it. At least people can see the information and judge for themselves.