User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 Oct 2003, 20:50   #1
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
Baby alert!!!!!

It came to my attention that my sister is supposed to be giving birth this week or the next one. Her belly is pretty humongous but she is still fit and etc... but the doctor said to her to 'get things ready'. That means rehersing the way to the hospital, getting the baby and her bag ready and stuff like that.

So that leaves me with the rest of this week and probably the next one to get my own place before I have to withstand the nightmare of a baby screaming his lungs out for the entire day.

Tricky thing is that I was going to move in with my GF, but as of date we haven't managed to find a good and cost-effective place to rent. In the other hand I have looked some places for me to rent and live by myself before I got the brilliant idea of moving with my GF, and have 3 places I liked.

So I come to all of you GD's relationship experts to help me with my tough decision. Do I move out alone or give the GF an extra time in cost of a couple of weeks of little to none sleep?

PS.: My nephew's name will be Arthur.
PPS: NO I WONT DUMP MY GF!

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2003, 20:55   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Baby alert!!!!!

As someone is bound to say it, 'Go out with your sister'
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2003, 20:58   #3
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold

Bah.

Real help would be nice...

Unread 27 Oct 2003, 21:02   #4
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point

I assume infanticide is out?

In which case you would, of course, make this sacrifice for your girlfriend.
G_frog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2003, 21:05   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G_frog
I assume infanticide is out?

In which case you would, of course, make this sacrifice for your girlfriend.
Wouldn't a sacrifice work much better if infaticide was IN?
Unread 27 Oct 2003, 21:06   #6
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

She understands my motives in this case. And if we were to live toguether I would pay for most of the things exept rent and food that would be split in half

Unread 27 Oct 2003, 21:26   #7
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Hes not from Uruguay
The babys going to Cry
Diego!
Diego!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2003, 21:28   #8
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: Baby alert!!!!!

I suppose genocide is out of the question?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2003, 21:29   #9
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

Don't misunderstand me, I like the idea of being an uncle and am already planning in taking my nephew to ead junk food and play videogames.

It's just that I don't want the fuss of raising a child that isn't mine.

Unread 27 Oct 2003, 21:55   #10
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeeThot
Don't misunderstand me, I like the idea of being an uncle and am already planning in taking my nephew to ead junk food and play videogames.

It's just that I don't want the fuss of raising a child that isn't mine.

it takes a village...
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2003, 22:02   #11
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: Baby alert!!!!!

Quote:
So I come to all of you GD's relationship experts to help me with my tough decision. Do I move out alone or give the GF an extra time in cost of a couple of weeks of little to none sleep?
Give GF extra time and buy earplugs/headphones.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2003, 22:40   #12
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point

give the gf time
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2003, 23:04   #13
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

Hmmm... Did she bribe you all already?

Unread 27 Oct 2003, 23:49   #14
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I suppose genocide is out of the question?
Theres always room for genocide!
<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
AliasX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2003, 00:40   #15
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

stay at home, it won't be as bad as you imagine, I was in the same situation once and it was great having a baby about the place. My memories of that time are in no way negative.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2003, 02:38   #16
Plastic-Wrap
Guilty of being White

Plastic-Wrap is an unknown quantity at this point

You had sex with the baby didn't you?
<ckx> and they get all bitchy
<ckx> "I"M ONLY 13, I'M ONLY 13!!!"
Plastic-Wrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2003, 03:37   #17
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plastic-Wrap
You had sex with the baby didn't you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Most of the users are responsible, intelligent people.
It was people like you made me add the "most"
Unread 28 Oct 2003, 04:12   #18
Plastic-Wrap
Guilty of being White

Plastic-Wrap is an unknown quantity at this point

lol YAY ?
<ckx> and they get all bitchy
<ckx> "I"M ONLY 13, I'M ONLY 13!!!"
Plastic-Wrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2003, 05:01   #19
1-X
overtired

basically I couldn't think of a funny reply so I went with pretending I was offended
Unread 28 Oct 2003, 11:11   #20
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Man In A Suitcase!

Huzzah's all round!
Unread 28 Oct 2003, 16:08   #21
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

I don't think you should abandon your baby like that.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2003, 18:54   #22
SPQR

SPQR is an unknown quantity at this point

Give your GF time and stay with your sister for some time. I am quite sure she will need some help with the baby in the first weeks. Being nice pays off....

....maybe...

.....sometime...
SPQR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2003, 20:47   #23
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
I don't think you should abandon your baby like that.
It's not my baby... It's my sister's with some dude I don't even know...

Unread 28 Oct 2003, 20:53   #24
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

go on... raise the baby... he will loooooove you.

as long as you have shaved off your moustache.
Unread 28 Oct 2003, 21:01   #25
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
go on... raise the baby... he will loooooove you.

as long as you have shaved off your moustache.
The goatee wont go anywhere, and I'll be the junk food, video game and porn uncle. He'll love me anyway...

Unread 4 Nov 2003, 12:11   #26
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

Ok, her time is up and I'm going for a one-roomer I liked. I already told my GF that and she is fine with it.

I already told her to get a pack ready with at least:
• 3 panties
• pajamas or whaterver
• a couple of confy indoors clothes
• Something to change into and go out
• PMs and period stuff

So she can pass some days a week with me.

Last edited by XeeThot; 4 Nov 2003 at 12:16.
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 12:12   #27
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

3 panties when her vagina is dripping with womens birth fluid ?
I am Idler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 12:15   #28
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
3 panties when her vagina is dripping with womens birth fluid ?
My sister is having a baby, I'm leaving home and told my GF that she needs to get a pack ready so she can feel more confortable when she's at my place.

READ THE WHOLE TREAD IDLAR SLACKER!

Unread 4 Nov 2003, 12:36   #29
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

shant, i read the thread I can reply perverted to
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 12:37   #30
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
shant, i read the thread I can reply perverted to

I'll send Sky and Aryn to spank your bottom red.

Unread 4 Nov 2003, 12:41   #31
I am Idler
This is bat country

is sky on the interweb still?
I wish to have online sex
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 12:43   #32
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

She is hiding tho.

Unread 4 Nov 2003, 12:44   #33
I am Idler
This is bat country

tell me where she is
I am sure she wants to chatter me
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 13:10   #34
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

She is here, hidden under another nick...

Unread 4 Nov 2003, 16:23   #35
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
She is here, hidden under another nick...
yeah

"Sky"

Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 17:28   #36
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

alright, back to topic now.

Unread 4 Nov 2003, 17:45   #37
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

how's it going now xee?
does she know if it's a boy or a girl?
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 17:50   #38
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

It's a boy, and he is supposed to 'break thru the other side' pretty soon, my sister is already in maternity leave.

Unread 4 Nov 2003, 17:52   #39
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

does she have a name picked out? or is she waiting for one to 'come to her' when she sees him?
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 17:58   #40
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

Arthur, after my grandgrandfather.

I'm not all for it as I know some other 2 babies that are Arthurs too, but it's her son anyway.

Unread 4 Nov 2003, 17:59   #41
Aryn
Happy

unkie xee
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 18:04   #42
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

Yep, I'll be the best uncle around!

I'll spoil the little brat into the world of coca-cola, junk food, videogames and porn.

But I'll have to wait till at least he can walk to show him the miracles of sony and at least untill he's 8 to show him what the Internet is all about.

Unread 4 Nov 2003, 18:23   #43
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

Oh yeah I called the dude about the place and he is out of town, but I'll try to contact his wife later tonight.

Unread 5 Nov 2003, 12:08   #44
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

are you looking forward to your son being born?

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2003, 12:09   #45
I am Idler
This is bat country

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
are you looking forward to your son being born?
that's very radical of you, Edward
Unread 5 Nov 2003, 12:13   #46
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

It's not my son, pfft