User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 15 Sep 2003, 09:57   #1
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
so like i feel sooooo sad....

...when my gd page starts to look like this. means i been spending too much time here.
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 09:58   #2
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
the image wont load
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 10:02   #3
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
no, it just means that there are not enough people like you and me around here anymore
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 10:14   #4
cnaw
Ancient

Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
the image wont load
its a png... so maybe your poor browswer is choking on it
-Masterplan
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 17:46   #5
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Tobe is an unknown quantity at this point
wont load either

so im guessing its a pic of all the threads or atleast 15 with your name as last post

how cool and original
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 17:52   #6
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
have you not heard of jpeg, man?
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 17:53   #7
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Photoshop did the trick...
And yeh, I know what you mean. All thread titles grey, every little envelope before the title is a closed one... it makes you feel all alone on the big interweb.

Then you go to the TMF chatbox to repel the boredom by talking to teenage hippies, who aren't really teenagers but old male truckers with lots of body hair that want to talk dirty to you, just to realize within five minutes this isn't quite your thing and that GD > *
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 17:54   #8
cnaw
Ancient

Quote:
Originally posted by Bloomers III
have you not heard of jpeg, man?
normaly i would of, but i wanted to be diffrent and slightly irritating.
-Masterplan