User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 14 Sep 2003, 03:53   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I would like to point out

That the mother****er in charge of the network which chose to ONLY issue the Clerks - Animated Series , on Region 1 DVD , needs to be dragged into the streets and kicked repeatedly in the balls until he dies of internal bleeding.

I WILL HAVE A VERSION OF THIS I CAN PLAY IN THE UK MOTHER****ERS! MARK MY WORDS!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 04:31   #2
TeraHertz
TeraHertz? Who's that?

TeraHertz is an unknown quantity at this point
Um, wtf?

Anyway, either get a PC with PowerDVD which I expect can play any region ( mine is supposed to, never tested it tho) or get someone with the above to copy the DVD to DiVx for you. (this would be legal as you are allowed one backup of any disk.)
TeraHertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 04:42   #3
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by TeraHertz
Um, wtf?

Anyway, either get a PC with PowerDVD which I expect can play any region ( mine is supposed to, never tested it tho) or get someone with the above to copy the DVD to DiVx for you. (this would be legal as you are allowed one backup of any disk.)

I have PowerDVD.

It doesnt allow (to the best of my knowledge) multi-region play. Thats a firmware addition which is required for your DVD player (mine currently has 4 changes left, after which it will be permanent).

Suggestions folks?
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 10:34   #4
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i have it, (well, its on our network) and could divx it for you if you wish
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 11:05   #5
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: I would like to point out

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
That the mother****er in charge of the network which chose to ONLY issue the Clerks - Animated Series , on Region 1 DVD , needs to be dragged into the streets and kicked repeatedly in the balls until he dies of internal bleeding.

I WILL HAVE A VERSION OF THIS I CAN PLAY IN THE UK MOTHER****ERS! MARK MY WORDS!

i wuv my sampo 660 with "secret" menus...

(and non of that "i'm not in the USA so it don't help me you evul twit" crap. ta)
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 12:48   #6
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
Thats a firmware addition which is required for your DVD player.
yes

get the multi region hack

it's not like cracking a CD game or anything

multi region cd hacks don't count as warez or anything so just do it
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 12:55   #7
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Two ideas!

1. Get a regionfree dvd drive

2. Get another dvd drive and (here's the clever bit) set it to region 1
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote