User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 30 Jul 2003, 00:45   #1
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
"Acceptable" Age Range

Erm OK, being no part of my upcoming trial defence, but out of interest what would your acceptable age range be for a (romanatic/sexual) partner.

To give some context give your age too.

Myself : I'm 23 years old and a range of 15-40.

(p.s. I'm not discussing legality here)
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 00:46   #2
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
15-19 pour moi.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 00:47   #3
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
15!!!!

jesus.

I am 17

16 upwards I guess.

My current girlfriend is a year above me
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 00:47   #4
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
divide by 2
add 7

(that's the rule i keep hearing ppl mention)
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 00:48   #5
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Anything over 14 and below 40 that's worth it.
Age's not that important.

(Im 17)
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 00:48   #6
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Well I'm 26 at the moment.

age 18 - 30ish is fine

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 00:50   #7
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
Anything over 14 and below 40 that's worth it.
Age's not that important.

(Im 17)
snurx between you and dace it only leaves 40+ yr old women for the rest of us
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 00:55   #8
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Freakozoid
15!!!!
That many exclamation marks is a sign of a deranged mind. Why is that shocking particularly anyway?

p.s. Snurx currently "in the lead" can Dace make a challenge?
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 00:56   #9
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
That many exclamation marks is a sign of a deranged mind. Why is that shocking particularly anyway?

can he?

he'll be into negative numbers given half a chance
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 00:58   #10
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:

Daces will be more like 12 to 15 :\

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 01:02   #11
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I don't think this is the type of contest i would care to lead...

Anyways, Dace will beat me, but Muslim will beat him, not for sexual preferences, but beacause Muslim would hit anything living that does not have a penis but still is a human.

:/
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 01:02   #12
Freakozoid
Anon.

a 23 year old and a 15 year old.

That doesn't strike you as wrong in any way?
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 01:03   #13
Ragnarak

Quote:
I don't think this is the type of contest i would care to lead...

Anyways, Dace will beat me, but Muslim will beat him, not for sexual preferences, but beacause Muslim would hit anything living that does not have a penis but still is a human.

:/
u could have said "any female"

you didn't

but you could have
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 01:05   #14
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
No. Obviously depends on the context, etc - as all these things do.

Out of interest, would a 24 year old and a 16 year be equally wrong in your mind?
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 01:07   #15
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
a 23 year old and a 15 year old.

I see no moral problem as long as its consenting adults. Belive me, i know 15 year olds who are more mature and able to take real choices then all the 20-year olds i know.
Of course, a 23 year old that uses age/status/car to get laid is pathetick, and should get beaten by angry cousins/uncles/brothers.

Ragnarak, i could, but i did not! What does that make me?
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 01:08   #16
Ragnarak

Quote:

Ragnarak, i could, but i did not! What does that make me?
special?
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 01:09   #17
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
special?
Hmm, good special, bad special, or short bus special?
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 01:10   #18
Ragnarak

Quote:
Hmm, good special, bad special, or short bus special?
heh

a little from column A, a little from column B
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 01:35   #19
Freakozoid
Anon.

Quote:

Out of interest, would a 24 year old and a 16 year be equally wrong in your mind?
yes the age difference is too much and that kind of age difference is wrong when its between someone so young and someone considered an adult.

However, 18 and 23 is acceptable to me.

It has nothing to do with maturity in my mind, and even if the couples are loving and caring, the age difference still puts a different spin on things.
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 01:37   #20
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:

Would an 18 year old and a 10 year old be equally ok in yours? We all have our self-imposed boundaries and limitations.

PS I'm 18, and i'd say anything from 16 to late 20s.
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 01:39   #21
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
Would an 18 year old and a 10 year old be equally ok in yours? We all have our self-imposed boundaries and limitations.
No, because in my mind (in general) a ten year old isn't capable of making rational decisions about themselves. Once a person is (and this varies from person to person obviously) capable of making decisions then it becomes a different debate. A 60 year old with an 18 year old might seem odd, but I wouldn't have any problem with someone else doing it.

If my neighbour (say) who was 18 start seeing a 10 year old girl, I might have something to say about it.
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 01:42   #22
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
No, because in my mind (in general) a ten year old isn't capable of making rational decisions about themselves. Once a person is (and this varies from person to person obviously) capable of making decisions then it becomes a different debate. A 60 year old with an 18 year old might seem odd, but I wouldn't have any problem with someone else doing it.

If my neighbour (say) who was 18 start seeing a 10 year old girl, I might have something to say about it.

What's your age of rationality then? I'm curious here as I don't think either of us is a qualified child (or otherwise) psychiatrist. I'd say I was able to make decisions at about 14 or 15, I'm unsure about how others feel however.
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 01:47   #23
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
What's your age of rationality then?
I wouldn't set a fixed limit for relationships. I'm sure there are twelve year olds who are capable of deciding these questions, likewise there are twenty year olds who are not. For the purposes of other things (e.g. like purchasing alcohol or something) where fixed ages would need to be introduced, I think 12 would be fine.

In terms of personal preference then, it's merely about what you would find attractive. I find the idea that there are no attractive 15 year olds quite unlikely, and therefore that's where I am putting my lower range. I haven't seen any 12 year olds who "fit the bill" however, although I don't go out of my way to look tbh...
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 01:47   #24
Freakozoid
Anon.

You could make decisions at 14/15 but you don't have the worldly experience that say a 20 year old would.

So a 15 year old deciding they are ok to sleep with a 20 year old, well I see that as being taken advantage of.
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 01:49   #25
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
18/m/uk
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 01:52   #26
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
So a 15 year old deciding they are ok to sleep with a 20 year old, well I see that as being taken advantage of.
Irrespective of the relative experience of either party? What if the 15 year old had had multiple partners but the other person was a virgin, etc? Would this matter?
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 01:54   #27
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
I wouldn't set a fixed limit for relationships. I'm sure there are twelve year olds who are capable of deciding these questions, likewise there are twenty year olds who are not. For the purposes of other things (e.g. like purchasing alcohol or something) where fixed ages would need to be introduced, I think 12 would be fine.

In terms of personal preference then, it's merely about what you would find attractive. I find the idea that there are no attractive 15 year olds quite unlikely, and therefore that's where I am putting my lower range. I haven't seen any 12 year olds who "fit the bill" however, although I don't go out of my way to look tbh...

Reported to FBI. (I find it totally impossible to have a serious conversation anymore. I should go read kant and get bored to death again. God he sure sucks the fun out of living.)

PS queball is gay :(
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 01:54   #28
Freakozoid
Anon.

Quote:
Irrespective of the relative experience of either party? What if the 15 year old had had multiple partners but the other person was a virgin, etc? Would this matter?
Ummm, yes.

Damn you.
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 02:02   #29
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
from personal experience, 17/18 through to about 40,
i'm 22 btw
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 02:12   #30
Dave
Infallible

Dave is an unknown quantity at this point
15-35
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 03:38   #31
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
9 years to either side, so 18-36.

15 year olds might be, in some cases, more mature, but I have yet to meet one that could honestly make that kind of informed decision for themselves. They are almost always still in a very "malleable" stage of their lives and haven't quite gotten down everything. 15 year olds simply don't have the experience.

And yes, there needs to be a clear rule in the law about it. Case-by-case in the justice system simply wouldn't work.
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 05:06   #32
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
hmm.. well since i'm almost 23.. i'll prolly be bumping up my age preference by a year... so then it would be prolly 20-28
ofc i don't really know any guys older than me (rl) so i dunno if i'd go older than that or not.

my parents are 13 years apart (dad's older).. i dunno how they managed.
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 07:03   #33
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
I'm 22 and my age range would be 20-50. Although I've never dated anyone older than 27. To be honest even 20 is a little young, but under no circumstances will I ever date anyone more than 2 years younger than me.
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 07:42   #34
Ragrrr
heh

Ragrrr is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Nicole
I'm 22 and my age range would be 20-50. Although I've never dated anyone older than 27. To be honest even 20 is a little young, but under no circumstances will I ever date anyone more than 2 years younger than me.
Yeah I mean when you're 44 and Mr Perfect walks by you'll pass on him cause he's only 41

Age means little to me, it's only a number. I know 15 year olds more mature than many 25 year olds. As long as it isn't bordering to kiddie molesting I don't see why anybody would be so foolish as to let a number stop them, if they really have fallen in love.
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 07:48   #35
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
My sister is 3 years younger than me and as I date women it strikes me as icky. I feel a bit dirty about dating my current girlfriend and she's 20. I realize it's a bit silly, but eliminating people over completely senseless and arbitrary reasons makes my life easier.
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 07:52   #36
Ragrrr
heh

Ms Perfect then, but would you really care if that baby dude with the arrows shot you, eh?
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 07:55   #37
Nicole

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragrrr
Ms Perfect then, but would you really care if that baby dude with the arrows shot you, eh?
I don't believe in that kind of thing. I'm not trying to be difficult but we all have our dealbreakers and that's mine.
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 07:55   #38
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
im afraid im the pedo of the thread. Im only 17, but i cant invision a time when ill find a majority of women over 30 attractive. I also find theres a difference in the range i find attractive, and the range i find acceptable. My lower limit would be of any age, when the person in question is physically developed, and mentally developed. As dante said, this could be a wide number of ages, but the line of best fit would probably put that at about 14 odds, with alot of exceptions in the 2 years on either side. However, i am attracted to anyone fully developed. Id guess my range (under those terms) to be 13/14 - 21, and even then, id be more attracted to the middle/lower of the scale.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 08:02   #39
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
I'm 16 and I'll take whatever I can get.

Although I doubt I'd ever find myself attracted to anyone, below 14. I'm tempted to say 12 just to 'win' though.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 08:28   #40
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
i'm 23, my range is from 19-30...
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 08:36   #41
Ragrrr
heh

I'm 18, and as long as the person is fully mentally and physically developed age wouldn't be a problem .. in theory.
The last couple of years I've been madly in love with someone 10 years older tho, so that hasn't really been an issue for a while.
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 08:40   #42
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
I have never been out with an older woman, all my girlfriends were younger than me.
That's not by design, just the way it happened.
The current object of my desire is six years younger than me.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 09:05   #43
Bongdage
Giant Squid Wrestler

Bongdage is an unknown quantity at this point
i'll take anything that comes my way, fur or no fur, i dont discriminate
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 09:22   #44
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
Well I'm 26 at the moment.

age 18 - 30ish is fine
:-(

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 09:30   #45
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Also, why hasn't WorkMonkey been on this thread and posted somethign along the line sof

'Your MOMs are between 30 and 50, so anythging in between will be fine'

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 10:34   #46
Dante Hicks
Clerk

My mum is 61
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 10:47   #47
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: "Acceptable" Age Range

Quote:

Myself : I'm 23 years old and a range of 15-40.
I'm 23 too, but i'd say 18-40, but it really depends on the lady in question - some 40+ women are rather tastey.

Ps. You paedo. :)
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 10:51   #48
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
question: purely theoretical, if you pulled a lass in a pub (or lad) and slept with them, then found out they were underage, would you feel guilty? and, by extension, if the police got involved, would you expect to be charged, even though you met them in a pub, and therefore assumed that they would be 18?
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 11:01   #49
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
I wouldnt feel guilty and i wouldnt expect to be charged. You're only guilty of being deceived, imo.
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 11:42   #50
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
Originally posted by WorkMonkey
very.

|_(-_-)_|

i am impressed that you managed to resist the temptation there