User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 11 Jul 2003, 01:55   #1
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
where's wally????

THE FIRST WHO FINDS HIM GETS A COOKIE

volume++++
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 01:59   #2
Dave
Infallible

Dave is an unknown quantity at this point
HeartAttack++;
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 01:59   #3
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
\0/ it worked on me aswell
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 02:00   #4
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
In hell?

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 02:02   #5
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
was too simple of a pic..I figured out what was going to happen in a couple seconds and turned the volume down (;
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 02:23   #6
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Sandsnake
was too simple of a pic..I figured out what was going to happen in a couple seconds and turned the volume down (;
I've seen that before as well, but I can't memorize the timing of the pic switch.

Hence, heartattack++

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 02:37   #7
Jezz84
DDK

Jezz84 is an unknown quantity at this point
waldos not even on it ffs

DDK - Death Defying Killaz
JoV - Joy of Villainy
FAnG - Furious Angels Next Generation
Eclipse - Eclipse
CT- Conspiracy Theory
VS - Volkstaat
Urwins - Urwins
NoX - NoX

Jezz84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 02:52   #8
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Jezz84
waldos not even on it ffs
He isn't?!?!
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 03:23   #9
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
heh

wally > waldo

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 06:54   #10
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future
Re: heh

Quote:
Originally posted by Mushroom
wally > waldo
Waldo is the dog.

If not his the guy whose like wally but in yellow and black.

And ROFL

<Bobzy> Minty, you have a line for everything
<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Ice-Lady> minty is a odd boy
<Game> Minty rocks
<Queen> no minty..cos u rock
<HobbieRogue4> Minty, you stone!
Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 08:36   #11
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
waldo is in New Mexico (har har)
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 12:21   #12
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: heh

Quote:
Originally posted by Minty
Waldo is the dog.

If not his the guy whose like wally but in yellow and black.

And ROFL
Umm, i believe in America, "Where's Wally?" is called "Where's Waldo?" for some unknown reason. Wally = Waldo, but Waldo's a stupid name.

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 15:12   #13
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

at least

it's better than waldo

George Bernard Shaw