User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 18 Nov 2003, 05:11   #1
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm thoroughly entertained...

...by how much protection Bush is getting.
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 05:53   #2
the dying puppy
Banned

the dying puppy is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: I'm thoroughly entertained...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnaw
...by how much protection Bush is getting.
maybe after JFK got shot in his convertable limousine while thinking about pretty birds and pink flowers they decided not to **** around with this shit anymore. Just let it die already.
the dying puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 05:59   #3
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Bush aint worth that much of you brits money ...
Let him get smoked
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 08:59   #4
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by the dying puppy
maybe after JFK got shot in his convertable limousine while thinking about pretty birds and pink flowers they decided not to **** around with this shit anymore. Just let it die already.
Look, if something was going to happen to bush, there is no reason to worry cause he has dick cheney to back him up.

erm wait nevermind. MORE COPS TO BUSHIES DEFENSE!
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 17:44   #5
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

aah well someone has to make sure he doesnt choke on a pretzel again
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 18:58   #6
the dying puppy
Banned

I like it how you people trying to "poke" some fun out of an old dude, who you think is sooo freaking dumb. Therefore he is the president and you aren't.

Freaking liberals.
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 19:05   #7
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

I will inform my friend Osama with this valuable information.
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 19:29   #8
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I like it how you people trying to "poke" some fun out of an old dude, who you think is sooo freaking dumb. Therefore he is the president and you aren't.
He's the president because we think he's 'sooo freaking dumb'? That doesn't look like a good chain of logic.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 19:30   #9
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Freaking liberals.
What does liberal mean?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 19:33   #10
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Favoring proposals for reform, open to new ideas for progress, and tolerant of the ideas and behavior of others; broad-minded.
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 19:38   #11
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
What does liberal mean?

Anyone who doesn't hate anything that they don't express a belief in.
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 20:37   #12
the dying puppy
Banned

Quote:
What does liberal mean?
Clueless retards who want to tax the shit out of everybody.
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 20:40   #13
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
I like the way you've jumped from the assumption that America is a pure meritocracy to FEAR AND HATRED
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 20:49   #14
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
OK. I'm a Communist though, so I'll go on bashing George Bush then.
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 20:50   #15
the dying puppy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
I like the way you've jumped from the assumption that America is a pure meritocracy to FEAR AND HATRED
Don't get me wrong, I wasn't taking left or right side.
I've decided long time ago that the worst possible humans reside at each end of the political spectrum. If liberals clueless retards who want to tax the shit out of everybody, conservatives -faggots who want to force everybody into obediance. This shit floats both ways.
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 20:52   #16
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Don't get me wrong, I wasn't taking left side either.
In one post you've said that liberal's are at the "end of the political spectrum" and also used the phrase "clueless retard".

That much irony could have seriously damaged by eyesight upon reading. I demand compensation.
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 20:59   #17
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Don't get me wrong, I wasn't taking left side either.
I've decided long time ago that the worst possible humans reside at each end of the political spectrum. If liberals clueless retards who want to tax the shit out of everybody, conservatives -faggots who want to force everybody into obediance. This shit floats both ways.
Why has no one ever come up with a hybrid communism/capitalism society? Communism for the equality and the government system. Light capitalism in the payment system to give people a motivation to work harder.

So you would have all factories and stuff in the hands of the government. Workers are given a minimum wage. These wages weigh up to 80% of your total spendings on wages, and the remaining 20% are given to those people who worked the hardest, or do the most responsible job.
You have total control over the economy, everyone is initially rewarded equally, but you have the option to motivate people just a bit, so you don't rely too much on peoples dedication to the state.

Now, I know nothing about this stuff, but I thought I'd boost my postcount a bit.
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 21:08   #18
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Isn't that similar to Leninism?
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 21:11   #19
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
Isn't that similar to Leninism?
I dunno... he never told me. Though it sounds
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 21:15   #20
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

http://www.leninism.org/

God help us all!
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 21:41   #21
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

Freaking liberals.
Im sure those "Freakin Liberals" just gave Michael Moore an Oscar. Oh dear.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 23:37   #22
the dying puppy
Banned

ITT we suppose to pretend to be conservatives making shit up about liberals.
Or was it all the way around?
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 23:44   #23
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
I know the person who runs that site (and it's appalling web design!). They're not really a Leninist though, not that it really matters. They're OK though, not as scary as most ultra-lefties out there. I think if you Google for my real-name, one of the entries it comes up is a bit on one of his sites. Ho hum....

And "Leninism" really only applies to a party model, and possibly an analysis of imperialism. It certainly isn't some capitalist-communist hybrid (despite what Lenin may have done under the NEP).
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 23:49   #24
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: I'm thoroughly entertained...

Quote:
http://www.leninism.org/

God help us all!
The militarist metaphors are charmingly inane heh.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 23:57   #25
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
And "Leninism" really only applies to a party model, and possibly an analysis of imperialism. It certainly isn't some capitalist-communist hybrid (despite what Lenin may have done under the NEP).
Oh pfft.
Unread 19 Nov 2003, 00:20   #26
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Bush never came to norway
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2003, 00:52   #27
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: I'm thoroughly entertained...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snurx
Bush never came to norway
That's because Norway doesn't count.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2003, 02:16   #28
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

/me considers moving to norway
Unread 19 Nov 2003, 02:31   #29
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

HAH, he actually wanted to, at least that what's the norwegian people were told.

But after massive protest and fear of violent demonstrations, our prime minister went "over there" instead
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote