User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 8 Oct 2003, 21:56   #1
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
cd's for sale

sold and mailed to the highest bidder

Aqua-aquarium
Limp Bizkit-chocolate starfish and the hot dog flavored water
Backstreet Boys-backstreet boys

(these are 'left overs' from a garage sale we had a while ago. my sister doesn't want them anymore.
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 21:57   #2
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: cd's for sale

I can't really blame her.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 21:58   #3
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

neither can i
which is why i'm trying to get rid of them
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 21:58   #4
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

MrL_JaKiri buys everything. He's your only hope to be honest.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 22:00   #5
Aryn
Happy

he prolly already has them then :\
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 22:00   #6
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

oh, I bid nothing

(I'm in the lead)
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 22:03   #7
Aryn
Happy

it has to be something
i mean if i'm gonna pack them up and mail them to you it'd be like me paying you to have them

(i'd accept gum.. unchewed ofc.. or somesuch thing)
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 22:05   #8
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

I can't afford anything, sorry
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 22:06   #9
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

I'll offer a for all three.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 22:06   #10
Aryn
Happy

not even a postcard?
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 22:07   #11
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

A postcard of Cambridge?
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 22:08   #12
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

I can afford chewing gum or a postcard actually. Offer raised.

Or both.
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 22:08   #13
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

I own one of those albums already.

Guess which one!
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 22:09   #14
Proteus
Lord Denning

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
I own one of those albums already.

Guess which one!
Aquarium.
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 22:09   #15
Aryn
Happy

well you don't have to take them all
actually
lemme look at my other cd's and see what else i can get rid of
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 22:09   #16
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

A postcard and another drink (so that it's 2) the time you come to Norway, or i come to Canada, or both are in the UK at the same time?
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 22:10   #17
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

I'll throw in a biro pen and a lock of my pink hair too.
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 22:11   #18
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus
Aquarium.
OK, I admit it, I own all 3!!

Actually I'm lying, guess again
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 22:12   #19
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

And a blackcurrant flavour tune.
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 22:13   #20
Proteus
Lord Denning

Quote:
OK, I admit it, I own all 3!!

Actually I'm lying, guess again
Backstreet Boys.
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 22:15   #21
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

Quote:
Backstreet Boys.
Wrong again!

By the way, you don't win a prize if your next guess is correct.
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 22:15   #22
Aryn
Happy

Sky-piece of paradise
Prozzak-hot show
Soundtrack-Dune
Soundtrack-Star wars ep.1
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 22:16   #23
Proteus
Lord Denning

Quote:
Wrong again!

By the way, you don't win a prize if your next guess is correct.
Aquarium?
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 22:17   #24
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Chewing Gum
Postcard
Blackcurrant tune
black Bic medium biro pen
lock of hair
£1 sterling

for the backstreet boys
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 22:18   #25
Aryn
Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
Chewing Gum
Postcard
Blackcurrant tune
lock of hair
£1 sterling

for the backstreet boys
SOLD!
pm me yer addy :P
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 22:20   #26
Proteus
Lord Denning

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
Chewing Gum
Postcard
Blackcurrant tune
lock of hair
£1 sterling

for the backstreet boys
The postman is going to think Aryn's wierd if she gets a postcard with all that stuck to it.
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 22:20   #27
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

And a picture of meaple's **** for the others.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 22:22   #28
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Quote:
The postman is going to think Aryn's wierd if she gets a postcard with all that stuck to it.
I'll probably put the postcard in an envelope

Although it kind of defeats the point....
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 22:23   #29
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

Quote:
Aquarium?

Wrong!
mmm... this could go on all night.
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 22:52   #30
Aryn
Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embroglio
And a picture of meaple's **** for the others.
i already have that

and \o/ lhc i'll get one of those padded envelopes tomorrow.
hmm.. or do i need to get a box?
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 23:47   #31
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
i mean if i'm gonna pack them up and mail them to you it'd be like me paying you to have them

Coincidentally i would have to be paid to have any of those albums in my collection.
Unread 10 Oct 2003, 00:25   #32
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
he prolly already has them then :\
Like **** I do
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2003, 02:13   #33
Aryn
Happy

Unread 10 Oct 2003, 04:02   #34
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
sold and mailed to the highest bidder

Aqua-aquarium
Limp Bizkit-chocolate starfish and the hot dog flavored water
Backstreet Boys-backstreet boys

(these are 'left overs' from a garage sale we had a while ago. my sister doesn't want them anymore.
if they are in good condition, sell them to spun.com
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2003, 06:44   #35
Aryn
Happy

*Avaliable only to U.S. customers only who are selling at least 3 titles.

oh well :\
Unread 10 Oct 2003, 06:48   #36
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

OH PISS. So, there's no better place than PA-forums?

So, how about the postal payments?
I live in Finland, I'm willing to pay 5 cents (that is, Eurocents) each album, just so I can have my share of pleasure. I won't be paying the postal payments though.

I quess my bid isn't being accepted.

Oh well. Forget it. I wouldn't pay even five for such stuff. Besides, I think I might (or my brother) have that Limb Bizkit somewhere...
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2003, 07:07   #37
Aryn
Happy

i'm covering the postal payments for LHC's cd
i think my sister is gonna take the rest to a used cd store downtown and get something else for them