User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 16 Nov 2002, 09:24   #1
KoRnNut
Friendly Hitman

KoRnNut is an unknown quantity at this point
p0ma's day in court: i n j u s t i c e!

Was gonna sprint to my alliance private forums when I got home just now but felt like sharing my story here as to not have to repeat my story to any non-alliance friends. I can simply direct them to this thread. Some input from you people would be welcomed as well. It really is a long unending stream of blubber, but if you like reading about real life experiences, go for it

K, I'll try and make a long story as short as possible since it's not the greatest story and probably would just take away from the later part of the story(my day in court today).

Once upon a time in the fairy princess land of p0maville, 11 months ago even, heh, p0ma got a parking ticket. OHH, CRIMINAL!!

p0ma had not 1, not 2, not even 10, but over a dozen various tickets ranging from parking to speeding to expired registration on his liscense plates(God Bless The USA, Most Free Country In The World, Yada Yadda Yadda...).

p0ma thought he had paid all his tickets, he even quit playing Planetarion in Round 6 to be sure to catch himself up with his many many tickets and fines. Well Sir p0ma missed one measely little parking ticket. That ticket resulted in a Court Date being sent to the address shown on his ticket which at the time was a residence in which he shared with his girlfriend. Approximately 2 weeks after that ticket was recieved, p0ma parted with that dame and moved back in with his father.

Of course that sleezy, lying, stupid little bitch knows ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about any possible court date being sent to her address, though the court swears it was sent.

So not appearing in court on a date which little p0ma was entirely unaware of, a liscense suspension was issued. Notification of this suspension was ONCE AGAIN mailed to the evil bitch, never being given to p0ma.

Then one night 2 months ago, p0ma gets pulled over and arrested and finds out his liscense is suspended. WEEEE! JAIL!!! MEAN RAPIST GANG BANGING CRIMINALS GET TO HANG OUT WITH p0ma FOR A NIGHT!!! WEEEE!!!!! heh...

So p0ma goes to court on October 9th to face charges of Driving on a suspended liscense. The Judge demands that p0ma straighten his issues out with the people(jurisdiction) that suspended his liscense, then return on Nov.15th to face his evil wrath for driving on a suspended liscense(bummer).

So p0ma calls the cheesy monkies on the phone and they says that he MUST face a Judge and a Jury and NEW CHARGES, even harsher chargess even, than the parking ticket overdue fee. A little something called FAILURE TO APPEAR IN COURT. sheesh...

So p0ma goes into the court office the next day and finds a ditzy blonde working the desk(nice boobs!) and confronts her about his legal matters. He never mentioned that he called on the phone and already knew what his options were, and asked her to give him his legal options. She then admitted(like something you'd see in a movie about dumb blondes tbh) that she "didn't really have a clue how to do her job". She then told p0ma hisoptions were:

1) Motion To plead guilty, appear in front of a mean and nasty Judge, and get reamed with massive fines and the option of serving 150 hours of community service(spoon feeding crack babies, ect) or serving time in jail.

2) Motion To Plead not guilty, which shouldn't even be an option, as there is no way to prove your not guilty, since you are being charged with FAILURE TO APPEAR IN COURT, since...well, you DIDN'T APPEAR IN COURT. The USA justice system sorta demands you be allowed the attempt to plead not guilty, even when in this case it's just a waste of life, time, energy, and the tax payers' money since believe it or not, people occasionally DO pleased not guilty for crimes like this, and somehow, some way think contesting the charges is a good thing! This option means more or less that you STILL have to appear in front of a nasty judge and jury, BUT since you were lame and even attempted to plead not guilty, you've only pissed off the court now and when you get proven guilty(and you will fs), you'll have double or even triple the penalties you would have gotten assigned by simply pleading guilty.

3) Motion To Advance is more or less setting up a new court date, you'll appear in front of a Judge and Jury, and you plead guilty OR not guilty directly in front of the court, as oppossed to acknowledging your guilt or innocence in advance like options 1 and 2. Your consequences are the same as in 1 and 2, depending what you choose. Yes, another ghey option, don't yah think?

This ditzy blonde offered p0ma a suprise 4th option, fs.

Option #4) Pay me $116, but I dunno wtf happens after.

Yes, that's right, that's what she said. p0ma was in a gambling mood so he decided HEY! I'LL TAKE WHAT'S BEHIND DOOR #4!

So she gives p0ma a reciept and some official documents, then a phone number to the state capitol. She says that if he calls them, they can tell him what paying that $116 did. heh, swell.

So p0ma called the capitol and they are very insistent that the $116 option was NOT suppossed to be a possibility, and now since the ditzy blonde with nice boobs made a mistake, and that it cannot be undone, p0ma is off scott free on that issue. Weee!

So just as the Judge on Oct. 9th demanded, p0ma returned to the courthouse today at 9am to 'face the music' for Driving on a Suspended Liscense, a very serious offense in Illinois.

p0ma got a nice shocker when the Office Clerk claimed he was not on her list, and had no court date scheduled for that day. He became very irrate, stomping his feet and pouting about not going out roiding last night BECAUSE of this court date...and he demanded to see a Judge no matter how long he had to wait.

The not so ditzy blonde, with not very appetizing breasts agreed and assigned p0ma to Room #103 in which started as something smalland seemingly meaningless in life, turned into a very grande life experience for Sir p0ma.

p0ma sits for the next 4 hours with about 10 other guys that also for whatever reason didn't have an actual court assignment for the day. In this court room, everyone there was being charged with Murder, Attempted Murder, Rape, Agrivated Assault and Battery, Grande Theft Auto, Felony Theft, Drug Trafficking, and yes, my personal favorite, Soliciting To Prostitution.

The judge was an old Irish PRICK who was flying through each one of these serious cases rapidly. About 1 every 5 minutes. The defendant would be hauled out in handcuffs, in his Couty Jail uniform. All the judge was doing for today was setting bond which more or less means the *amount* of money you MUST pay the court to be released from prison as you await your actual trial and hearing for whatever crime you are accused of.

$50,000 US for some people! $200,000 for others! All these guys had their wife and kids in the court room. Watching so helplessly as their husband/father was set a HOPELESS amount of Bond that NOBODY can afford to pay. So many of the people more or less know they'll never see their loved one again.

Was very depressing for Sir p0ma, all the families sitting with wide eyes open, blindly hoping for some sort of 'break' or some form of mercy from the Court. Then the tears would just bust out when all that built up 'hope' quickly evaporated in almost every circumstance.

The best part, as far as well.....the most disgusting part of this, which you probably should read no further if your stomach just cannot handle it....

Only p0ma and 2 other dudes there were caucasion, and low and behold, Irish. First some dude gets his case called, his last name is O'Maley, same as the old irish PRICK judge.

WHAMM! Case dismissed! pff....

Then, this black dude gets called on.....Judge says(and p0ma almost fell out of his chair in shock) "This is not a beach, nor a forest preserve, nor any other recreational area. You have 10 seconds to tuck in your shirt before I throw you in jail."

HOLY *BLEEP!*!!! At this moment, p0ma is really wishing he had shaved his beard and perhaps combed his hair heh. Pure shock this Judge was dishing out.

Then the other irish dude got his case called. WHAMM! Dismissed.

Then my case gets called. p0ma was REALLY hoping the judge or the prosecutor wasn't going to announce to the court what p0ma was there for, he'd have felt like SUCH A WEINER being charged for Driving While Liscense Suspended in front of all the rapists, Murderers, Fraud, ect people...

big suprise,...dismissed. Judge didn't wanna ask p0ma to plead guilty or innocent. Didn't wanna deal with p0ma for 5 seconds. D I S M I S S E D.

No $500;$1000;$1500 fine.

No insane amount of community service.

No records are allowed to be kept that this incident has even happend. The Jail that arrested p0ma by law MUST destroy p0ma's finger prints, mugshots, ect...as there was no case.

p0ma left the court room feeling overjoyyed at his expensive, stressful, quality of life demolishing legal matters being sorted without any severe reprecussions, or any for that matter. But also p0ma was feeling more and more depressed every hour that passed knowing that one of people whom were _the_most_deserving_of_punishment_ ....walked out of court free, and scott free....and owes it all to....

BLATANT RACISM.

Twas p0ma's negligence that put him in that court room in the first place. He admits to this. His bumluck with the ex-gf certainly makes his case sound soft but even he admits he deserved some punishment.

But how long will p0ma feel so awful about Racism benefitting him, while it's crucifying others? Can p0ma simply forget about the people still behind bars, and how they get to experience the EXACT OPPOSITE treatment and luck that p0ma recieved? Can p0ma go to bed tonight and never again think about the wives and children crying their eyes out so despairingly? Why is the most free country on Earth incarserating a higher population percentage than any other nation in the world? How many of those guys were even a part of whatever crime their being accused of?

I'm not a great story teller, but if you read through all this blubber and have any nice opinions or experiences to add, feel free. I really can't look at society the same way again after today. I feel the luckiest man on earth, but I also feel overwhelmed with the blatant unfairness here. I should have been fined. Should have been put on supervison, assigned community service....

sheesh!

What can I say that you can't say better?
KoRnNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 09:43   #2
Grimble
Banned

Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
tl;dr
Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 09:50   #3
KoRnNut
Friendly Hitman

Quote:
Originally posted by Grimble
tl;dr
Very constructive, as usual

What can I say that you can't say better?
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 09:50   #4
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
racism still happens :/ its a fact of life, you dont have to agree with it and i for one am glad you dont
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 09:54   #5
KoRnNut
Friendly Hitman

Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
racism still happens :/ its a fact of life, you dont have to agree with it and i for one am glad you dont
Yeah but how exactly do people THAT blatantly racist manage to obtain, let alone maintain powerful positions over society and it's controls? oi!~????
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 09:55   #6
Grimble
Banned

Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by KoRnNut

Very constructive, as usual
I'm sure you could put the jist of it into a single paragraph for the "I haven't had my morning coffee yet and can't focus on posts this long" crew
Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 14:32   #7

Racism sucks Korn rock \o/
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 14:38   #8
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I dont think you deserved to get fined at all. You didnt actually do anything wrong as far as I can tell - you were more the victim of unfortuneate circumstances than anything else.

What charges were the other white guys up on?
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 14:56   #9
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
were you in paralel 24 in round 4?

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 15:28   #10
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I agree whit nodrog.
To say on the other matters, that did not come as a shock.
I have a friend that was charged whit 44 cases, some serious, some dont serious. (Mostly small charges, like drug possesion and simple tefth), he had 6 serious charges, 2 that were very serious. Well, both off those two he had NOT done.
He is not white.
Another boy that he knows, had 57 cases, 10 or so were very serious, like armed robbery, threat whit gun, grand theft auto etc. This boy was ten times worse then my friend, but was white.

The boy i know got 1 year in prison, plus a serious amount off fines.
The other boy get 350 hours off comunity service. (Meaning that the police helps him getting a job, going back to society etc, and feeding oldies whit spoons)

I think there is something wrong in the world.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 17:34   #11
WipeOut
Playboy

WipeOut is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: p0ma's day in court: i n j u s t i c e!

blatant INJUSTICE

Did you at least manage to learn anally?

If so, do share with me Pat
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 17:45   #12
Unemployed-Ape

thats what you get for not sticking by your woman. I stick by your mom.
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 17:53   #13
TheDarkOne

I couldnt be arsed reading through all that but I suspect you are as guilty as hell! You people always are.
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 17:57   #14
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoRnNut
Yeah but how exactly do people THAT blatantly racist manage to obtain, let alone maintain powerful positions over society and it's controls? oi!~????
Because the people who appoint people to powerful positions are racist?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 18:15   #15
Som1

Som1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

Welcome to reality

Where everything you thought was good is no more better then a "criminal"(that the society created in the first place one way or the other, by forcing him into crimes to get out of ****/poverty).

The society suck, and I feel sad for you that you realise this so much late.

Cops,Judge,Politician,etc, have the system on their side.

Peoples behind jails

The society is well put up so we can't say our word and to protect them.

If you think we live in a free democracy, can you tell me why we must elect between a very small elite minority of rich, and why we can't do anything once they are in power? what do we choose? do we get a say on their laws? All you do is elect a new dictator every 4-5 years, that will do nearly the same ****. If you spit on a "******" will you go to jail? ask it to the guy who's in jail for life because he spitted on a police.

The current justice has 2 ways.

Democracy means to elect it's dictator, it's the game of democracy, all leaders does the same ****, there's no more freedom in a democracy
Som1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 18:35   #16
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice

Its exactly what you deserve for not keeping intimate pics of the ex for blackmail purposes.

Wouldn't it now be if you now crashed into the judges car?
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 18:47   #17
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Why the **** was this thread bumped?
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 19:55   #18
Archi
Mack Daddy

Archi is an unknown quantity at this point

Geez m8, to think I was running around with a fugitive from justice. :tee:

I was in a similar situation in a rather more "rustic" setting in the Ozarks. Though all the accused were white, the judge was tearing through people a mile a minute. I noticed the ones that got the nasty sentences were the ones that were dressed "shabbily". Fortunately for me I was wearing a suit and tie, and just got a slap on the wrist. Wheras some of the others got the book thrown at them for the same offence. In this case instead of race it was more of a class issue.

Getting back on track with your situation though, I find it ironic that you will have the Jesse Jackson's and Al Sharpton's raise all kinds of hoohaa for blacks getting poor service at a restaurant/hotel (for corporate blackmailing(no pun intended) purposes). However when there is blatant racism that is totally ruining lives they are no where to be seen.

I think in light of this that the black leaders in America need to pick their fights better. However fighting for the rights of a poor black man in a court room does not pay out like shaking down a multi-million dollar corporation.
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 20:21   #19
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough

For gods sake stop referring to yourself in 3rd person. ****ing RPer

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 20:37   #20
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice

*Cyrax waves to meaple
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 20:41   #21
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

As long as you're white where's the problem?
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 20:51   #22
Super
Sub

Super is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the rough

So you didn't pay a ticket, then didn't appear in court, and you're annoyed at being told off for it?
Super is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 06:49   #23
Auro
I AM OSCAR WILDE

Auro is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimble
tl;dr
b& 4 using catchphrase lollerskates.

Although p0ma's tale would've been much more hilarious if it involved big black men named bubba, slippery soap, crack dealers, iron bars, and other hilarious jail terms.
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 08:25   #24
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super
So you didn't pay a ticket, then didn't appear in court, and you're annoyed at being told off for it?
I think that's merely a side element of the story.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 08:42   #25
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
stuff
i'll give you 10¢ for the movie rights to your story.
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 20:07   #26
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

ace story \o/ :haha:

Racism wise :gay: