User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 Sep 2003, 03:08   #1
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

huh is an unknown quantity at this point
Am I the only one awake now?

Perhaps I should rest. Much to do to tomorrow, then uni in a few days. Stop talking. Okay.
huh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 03:09   #2
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
You're the only cool guy awake.
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 03:15   #3
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I bet you're drunk and cool lol
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 03:15   #4
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i wish i was as cool as you lol lol
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 03:16   #5
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
incidently

thers a drop down menu stating whos browsing the forum...

wowsers.
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 03:16   #6
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

ur all gay lol
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 03:16   #7
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
hello godfather
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 03:17   #8
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

It says "midge5" is online. And everyone who has replied in this thread isn't. Because they are on the invisible list.

You see my point?
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 03:17   #9
JammyJim
Godfather

im downloading the daily shot with jon steward because my homeland doesnt air it.

only 55minutes to go.
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 03:18   #10
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
stop waking me up homos
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 03:19   #11
JammyJim
Godfather

http://users.aber.ac.uk/jat2/differ.JPG
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 03:21   #12
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

Do I look like an admin to you?
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 03:21   #13
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim

biggdogg? Strange that.
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 03:21   #14
JammyJim
Godfather

i dont have an invisible list

and it doesnt distinguish between who is and who isnt
i see all

hence my comment about checking it is still valid because i had no idea they were all invisible.

I WIN

ROFFLE
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 03:23   #15
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

Are you 'invisible' on these forums? If so, did it not seem strange that you were included on the list of forum users? Huh? Did it? Huh?
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 03:25   #16
JammyJim
Godfather

look at my registration date.

thats the last time i made 'major changes' to my 'option settings'...

i have no clue whether im invisible or not tbh.

now you have informed me i am then i can sleep peacefully once more.

thank you squire.
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 03:26   #17
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

Shut it big face
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 03:28   #18
JammyJim
Godfather

stop being **** or ill be forced to take action

BY THE POWER OF GRAYSKULL.
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 03:30   #19
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

Only when you stop using "squire". It's my word. Besides I've been here longer than you big face.
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 03:31   #20
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
biggdogg? Strange that.
:eek:
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 03:32   #21
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

You can stop it too.
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 03:32   #22
JammyJim
Godfather

the smaller the number next to the month the longer someone has been here

for example :

2000 was BEFORE 2003

so
infact
your wrong
now
Go here to learn more!
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 03:34   #23
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

My Sub account was April 2000, but I was here a while before that. So oop upside your head meester.
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 03:36   #24
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by huh
My Sub account was April 2000, but I was here a while before that. So oop upside your head meester.

I had an account here in march 2000. No really.

lol you're gay for reading down this far lol
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 03:36   #25
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
blast! my cover is revealed

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 03:38   #26
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by huh

oh please get off your high horse. thanks :-)
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 03:38   #27
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
I've been banned more times than you sonny.

If you post in this thread again you're gay haha.

note: that last bit applies to everyone else but me

(STILL HAVEN'T POSTED LOL I WIN GO JONNY ****S SAKE)
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 03:38   #28
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

Quote:
Originally posted by cnaw
oh please get off your high horse. thanks :-)
Don't get smart with me boy.

(JONNY STILL WINS LOL)