User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 25 Sep 2003, 21:31   #1
Karmulian

Thumbs up In this thread we will discuss JJ's inability to enable post counts

They should now be enabled in all style sheets

anything else you would like enabled ??

-PS- they r enabled on new forums
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 21:33   #2
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
We should all have the option to ban one user before the old boards are binned

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 21:35   #3
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
i'll accept bribes
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 21:36   #4
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
We should all have the option to ban one user before the old boards are binned
Kinda like a Battle Royale type thing where the last man standing wins?

That would actually be cool, but only if you knew who banned you. And you'd need rules etc to make it 'fun'.
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 21:37   #5
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
i'll accept bribes

Super. Now... who who who........

PS How much do I have to give you? :\

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 22:10   #6
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: In this thread we will discuss JJ's inability to enable post counts

Quote:
Originally posted by Karmulian

anything else you would like enabled ??
my mod powers?

drat
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 00:14   #7
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Have you got the 'This is the real reason why some accounts were able to be accessed by others' feature sorted or are you going to stick with the 'Say nothing and hope they shut up about it' system still going ?

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 00:26   #8
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
3684, I still spam too much
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 00:56   #9
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place
I don't post as much as i though....you spammers must really go for it.
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 02:34   #10
cnaw
Ancient

Quote:
Originally posted by SYMM
I don't post as much as i though....you spammers must really go for it.
spamer
-Masterplan
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 02:36   #11
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of
Exclamation

that's bollocks. i have more than 429 posts!
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 02:43   #12
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
why not just switch theme you tards?

i changed it for a brief period of time.

i think ive drunk too much btw...
so im going to log off and goot bed...
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 03:00   #13
cnaw
Ancient

Talking

Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim

please stay and post. plllllllllleaaaase.
-Masterplan
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 11:10   #14
seventh
Lai

seventh is an unknown quantity at this point
drunkard
[18:02]<DJ_Bass>When i was just a knee basher i ran outside with a coat hanger above my head thinking it would repel lightning

[18:03]<Ashknight>If it hit you, now that would explain a LOT
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Follow the guy in front
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
<Bloomers> you are fitter tho
seventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 11:10   #15
seventh
Lai

seventh is an unknown quantity at this point
391!?!?! that cant be right

oh wait this aint my original acct...
[18:02]<DJ_Bass>When i was just a knee basher i ran outside with a coat hanger above my head thinking it would repel lightning

[18:03]<Ashknight>If it hit you, now that would explain a LOT
Follow the guy in front
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
<Bloomers> you are fitter tho
seventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 11:37   #16
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim

JJ IN SPELELPALEE NON-SHOCKA !

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 11:39   #17
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i believe i regaled those in #mods instead.

although no spelaeppee was talked about

HOWEVER
i only enabled it on a few styles just so people could 'check' i had the intention of removing them again today.

however seeing as now all styles have them might as well keep it there until the new forums kick in.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 11:41   #18
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
There was drink, therefore spelelpalee MUST have been involved...

Unread 26 Sep 2003, 11:48   #19
Elfhelm
Polar Bear

Elfhelm is an unknown quantity at this point
Posting to find out post count...
Elfhelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 12:23   #20
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
but are we going to lose our post counts when they are transferred to the new forums? i.e., is this our one day of happiness?
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 12:27   #21
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by acropolis
but are we going to lose our post counts when they are transferred to the new forums? i.e., is this our one day of happiness?
Karm somewhere said that post counts are enabled on the new forums, although everyone will start at 0 anyway.
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 12:30   #22
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
Karm somewhere said that post counts are enabled on the new forums, although everyone will start at 0 anyway.
i'll just post 3900 spam in a row to get my proper post count back.

mods install "get your proper post count back" forum in new boards pls
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 13:27   #23
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
post post post
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 13:30   #24
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:

I used to have over 5k posts, but when the forums we're pruned I lost my count. Not that I really mind though.
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 13:46   #25
elefant
Commando

elefant is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
I used to have over 5k posts, but when the forums we're pruned I lost my count. Not that I really mind though.
evil spammer
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 14:19   #26
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Quote:

Do you want that to go with your l33t September 2003 reg date as well?

Forum rules won't change, so you'll lose your account name when it gets banned for spamming as well.

Kudos to you duder.

Unread 26 Sep 2003, 14:25   #27
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Tobe is an unknown quantity at this point
ok then
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 16:47   #28
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

Quote:
Originally posted by Dead_Meat
Do you want that to go with your l33t September 2003 reg date as well?
yes
Quote:
Originally posted by Dead_Meat

Forum rules won't change, so you'll lose your account name when it gets banned for spamming as well.

Kudos to you duder.
everyone knows that a proper 'get your post count back forum' has no spam rule.

ps: on no, pls don't take away my account with it's ~0 post count and reg date 'today'

if you let people jack up their counts, then when you threatened to ban them for something real, like racism or swearing, they might actually listen (after all the hard work at spamming they did to get their count back).
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 17:10   #29
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Cool, my post count isn't too nerdy
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 17:13   #30
w2k
all grown up

w2k is an unknown quantity at this point
i havent posted for months its about time i did

61 wtf it was like 2000 last time i checked

ok who broke it
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 17:15   #31
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
posting to check mine and stuff
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 17:29   #32
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
For about the third time in as many days I have achieved 1337 posts. I need an explaination.
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 17:40   #33
the dying puppy
Banned

the dying puppy is an unknown quantity at this point
can we have Pavil back?
the dying puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 17:59   #34
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
i would like to see :******: enabled please.

EDIT: ^^ Since when has ****ing ****** been censored!
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 18:09   #35
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
i'm only posting here to increment (and then view) my post count
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 18:28   #36
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
make 'S****horpe' display properly
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 18:32   #37
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
post counts are the crappest thing since hitler stole my pink rabbit
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 19:57   #38
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light
Great

I hope this wont leade to a bunch of spam invading all the other forums like it has in the past

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 20:48   #39
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light
posting to see postcount
i guess its +-100