User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 19 Sep 2003, 02:25   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Prison Terms

What crimes would get you a 3 1/2 year prison term?

The 3 1/2 years can be the total sentence or time until eligibility for parole.

I've been here 3 1/2 years now and i just got to wondering you know.
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 09:13   #2
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Prison Terms

Quote:
Originally posted by Dace
What crimes would get you a 3 1/2 year prison term?

The 3 1/2 years can be the total sentence or time until eligibility for parole.

I've been here 3 1/2 years now and i just got to wondering you know.
"1994, Mar and Jun: Western Australia, Christian Brother Gerard Dick pleaded guilty on March 31 1994 to indecently assaulting a boy at Castledare (in a Perth suburb) between January 1960 and December 1965. He was sentenced to 3 1/2 years gaol in June. Refer Bruce Blyth (p 106), In the Shadow of the Cross (1997). March 31 1994, and June 1994

=/

"He got nearly 3 1/2 years in prison and three years of supervised release.
But his sentence was delayed while he helped the government in an
"undercover capacity," as one court document put it. "

=/

"Another similar case was that of Thomas B. , A German who abused a 9 year old child in the Philippines and fled to Germany. We pursued him, had him arrested and brought to trial in Germany. I was there with the child and social workers from the PREDA Children's therapeutic center that I set up in 1974. The child bravely testified and Thomas B. was found guilty and sentenced to 3 1/2 years, the maximum the law allows."

=/

" Teen gets 3 1/2 years in pal's crash death"

"Media Vision Fraud Nets CFO 3 1/2-Year Term "

:nv:

"At least it’s been reported that currently no one is incarcerated in Romania for consensual homosexual acts — and if so that is an improvement in just the last couple of years. In the celebrated case of Mariane Cetiner, simply asking another woman to have sex with her in 1995 resulted in some 3-1/2 years in prison until Constantinescu ultimately arranged for her release under international pressure."

Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 14:10   #3
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
'Thanks'
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 14:12   #4
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
I hope Dace goes to prison so he can get bum raped
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 14:24   #5
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally posted by Pyr0 MK III

That is so harsh.
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 14:27   #6
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Pyr0 MK III
i thought he took notes on a documentary of some type to give him special anti-bum rape skills just in case he ended up in jail in alabama and was forced to shower with a group of very big angry black men
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 14:32   #7
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally posted by acropolis
i thought he took notes on a documentary of some type to give him special anti-bum rape skills just in case he ended up in jail in alabama and was forced to shower with a group of very big angry black men

I did but i dont think it's 100% protection :(
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 17:04   #8
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point
I give you Dace's future ass.

(_O_)
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 17:08   #9
Tzencath

Tzencath is an unknown quantity at this point
the average murderer does about that, so i guess thats your answer.