User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 15 Sep 2003, 02:38   #1
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Go back to Connecticut

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/3089590.stm

It's all quite brilliantly Machiavellian isn't it? Actually it's not that brilliant at all as then none of us would even dream of complaining. What would be really cunning is if he actually stated in a speech what a terrorist was, as well as admitting that there's actually no link between Iraq and the attacks on the WTC. Most people would then lose a lot of their grounds for complaints (assuming he went on to consistently apply what he said that is).
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 04:52   #2
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough
I hope by "Kennedy moment" they mean riding in the back of a convertible and getting shot.

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 05:06   #3
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by meaple
I hope by "Kennedy moment" they mean riding in the back of a convertible and getting shot.
there have been sooooo many kennedy moments.. http://www.ytedk.com/intro.htm
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote